Opportunity Knocks - Cover

Opportunity Knocks

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 9

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It's life and while the Fates can be kept at bay they will not be denied. Will you choose to lay down and die remembering the past or will you rise above it to live again? It is a choice each of us must make when fate changes our lives.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   White Male   White Female  

We're now about three months after the trip ended. It was a wild ride on the way back. First, I made it back with all of them in tow and in heat. We'd had some wild times out in the woods, playing a version of 'hide or get taken'. Sometimes they hid, and other times they just lay outside with their legs spread. After I was exhausted, I changed the game to hide or be denied. It got more fun then, if you can believe that's possible.

Once we got home, and the time for them to go back became closer, it became two weeks of 'fuck my brains out'. They came at me in one's, two's, three's ... right up to all of them at one time. I can hear you now, saying 'come on, we what to read all about it'. Well, what I am going to tell you next, will explain just why I didn't need to write any more about them.

It was the day after they all left, just after two PM, when Jill came looking to collect on my debt to her. You remember Jill? She is the mother of my daughter's best friend. She helped save the cats from dying, when I forgot about them in the garage. I hadn't seen her, since we got back.

She comes over, and the place admittedly smells like a whorehouse. It should have, as all I had been doing is having orgies with all six of the girls. I had slept after returning from seeing them off at the airport yesterday, until after 11:00 this morning. When Jill rang the bell and walked into the house, I walked out of my bedroom to see who was there. There she was, coming down the hall.

"Oh. Hi, Jill. What's up?"

"Well ... I had an idea of what was up, when I saw all of them here over the summer, after you returned. Now, I'm certain of it. You did fuck them all summer! Damn! A harem of college pussy. Was is good for you?"

Her 'attitude', was all over me.

"Jill, I am not going to debate what I did with you. I'll tell you what, though. I won't ever forget this summer, and I am more alive now, than I have been since the funeral," I said, staring directly in her eyes. "Now, did you want something, or where you here to simply confirm your suspicions and bust my balls?"

"Yeah, I want something. I came to collect on my debt for saving the cats. That's if you think you can get it up!"

"Jill, I will tell you now that I am not the same man I was before the slaves showed up at my house. That's right, SLAVES. I owned those six from the first night they came to dinner, until they left, yesterday. I have done nothing to you. You were a great help when I needed it. Andi can keep the cats, and I will supply the food for them. But I won't take any shit from you, or anyone else, about my life and my choices."

"Good," she snickered.

"What did you say?"

"I said, 'good'. I'm really glad to see the old Von back. I have missed you. A lot of your friends and family have missed you, too," she said as she licked her lips.

"Look, I don't know what game you're playing ... What do you want?"

"What I want, smells a lot like what this house smells like, now. You, buster, owe me for saving the cats! I demand my payment for that!" she said.

She stomped her foot down and smiled at me.

"You demand what? Were not playing games here, Jill, You'll get your payment as soon as you call me 'Master', drop your clothes, and worship my cock! Or, you can just walk your ass right back out the door!"

"Yes, Master,"

And damned if she didn't strip and walk over to kneel in front of me, fish out my cock, and pop it in her mouth. What the hell was going on, now?

"Ok, slave. You're going to tell us what is going on, before we go any further. Tell me why you're doing this." I said as I pulled her head off my cock.

"Can we go to your bed, so I don't have to stay on my knees? Please, Master? It's going to be a long story."

"Yes, let's get comfortable on my bed. I want to hear what it is you have to say."

I helped her up, and walked her to the bed. She lay on the covers, as I took off my clothes and joined her.

"Okay. Master I will tell you everything. But, please, promise to hear me out before you get angry with anyone. Deal, Sir?"

"Okay. I agree to hear you out. Now tell me what's going on."

"Okay, Sir. It goes back to before I got married. My first boyfriend and I were high school sweethearts, just seventeen years old. We lived in Wisconsin, near the University at Madison. Well, he learned about the Master and slave lifestyle, and we explored it. Hell it was sexy and fun. The more we did it, the more we both liked it.

"After we graduated from high school, we went to the University of Wisconsin together. I married him while we were in school. We were both twenty-two, and graduated the next year. He was always my Master first, and my husband second. We lived that life behind closed doors here. We had friends back in Wisconsin, though, who were also into it there. You know your brother-in-law Bob lives in Madison, don't you?"

"Yes, he does, doesn't he?"

"Well I knew Bob and Sandy from our days back there. They were part of the club. They have been really worried about you. Since I knew you and them ... Well, humm, we hummm, sort of ... It was them and me ... We, umm set you up.

"Set me up?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, yes. Umm, your life was shit since the accident, and everyone was worried about you. You closed off everyone from, and out of, your life. So, we knew each other from our days back in Madison: Bob, Sandy and me.

"They called and we talked about you. I was watching you slide farther and farther down. Then you quit talking to any of your family and friends. I was about the only one you spoke to, and that was only because Andi was with me every time I came to see you. So, we cooked up this scheme."

"A scheme?"

"Yes. You see, the club has a number of single slaves. I kept an eye on you, while Bob and Sandy worked out the details back there. They just could not let you fade away, as you meant too much to them. They called and we worked out this plan together.

"It was a last ditch effort. You were wasting away! Hell, by this time I had run all of my single girl friends at you, and couldn't even get you interested in fucking any of them, regularly. That's when we put this together.

"There I said it. Bob, Sandy and I put this all together. They had not spent all of the money you gave them. So they used a bunch of it and had me here to set it up. It was out of their love and concern for you, that they did this. Remember, they are the only family members who have not hit you up for more money.

"Yeah," she answered my unspoken question. "They shared about how the rest of the family is a bunch of greedy assholes. So now you know everything, Master."

She was looking at me, biting her lower lip as her upper one quivered. Her big eyes told me she did not know what would happen.

My mind was running at warp speed. Yeah, I knew where I was before Connie and the others stepped into my life. Yeah, people had stepped into my life, and played with it. How could I be mad about it, was the big question?

Hell, it had worked. I felt better now, than I had since everything went to hell in a hand basket. So I had just two options: go back, or move forward. And, I owed a big part of that to this woman, who was naked in my bed.

Something just fell into place. She was a slave and I was a Master. What else was there to do?

I asked, "Is Andi at home, now?"

"No, she is at her grandparents for the next week; I dropped her off yesterday, Master."

"Is your house locked, and are the cats fed?"

"Yes, Master"

"Then, it's time to pay you, and to make you pay for this. On your back, pull your knees to your tits! I'm going to show you just exactly how I feel about this."

My cock was hardening as I spoke.

I mounted her, pulled her legs over my shoulders, and slammed my full weight into her as I fucked her. It was a simple power fuck. Her body for my use. I had done it over and over with the others. Jill was grunting as I pounded her. She told me how she would come into the house and listen to the others, while they were with me. She even peeked in the room through the door and windows.

This was what she had hoped for. She wanted it, and she got it, as down and dirty and nasty as I could make it. She responded to every bit of it.

I thought I had been exhausted by the others. After five hours with Jill, I simply passed out. When I awoke, she was right there beside me.

She lay sleeping as I crawled out of the bed. Making the necessary stop to relieve myself, I spent a couple of minutes with a toothbrush.

I made coffee, and brought it back with me. I put the cups, sugar and some cream on the tray. Then I tossed the portable phone on the tray along with my phone book, with Bob and Sandy's number it in.

Jill was looking up as I entered the bedroom. I walked over, put the tray on the bed, and crawled in next to her. I leaned in and kissed her.

"Now, be quiet. I am going to have some fun."

After saying that, I dialed Sandy and Bob's house.

Bob answered, and I told him to get Sandy on the line. Once they were both there, I just 'went off' on them.

"What the hell was that fucking game you played with me? Who the hell told to you? It's my life ... When I see you again ... I told you ... You'll be hearing from my lawyer..."

I kept it up for a good three minutes. They couldn't get a word in edgewise.

I finally finished up with, "And just one more thing. Thanks, Jill's right here, she spent the night, would you care to talk to her?"

I handed the phone to her. She was laughing so damned hard she could hardly talk. Once she convinced them that everything was fine, she handed the phone back to me. I saw her trot off to the bathroom.

"Well, now ... Payback's a bitch, isn't it?" I was laughing as I said it. "Thanks, I'm back. Sorry about being the shit head for the last couple of years."

"Ah, you have always been a shit head. You were just a lot less loveable, the past couple of years," Sandy said. Both she and Bob were laughing.

"I was really that bad'?

"Yep. You know how much it took for us to do this? We were worried you were going to put a bullet in your brain," Bob said.

"I'll admit I was close to that. The pain is still there, but it's a lot less sharp, now. But enough about that. How come I didn't know about your Master/slave life?"

"Right like we were going to tell you about it. What with all of your teasing, it would have slipped out to the rest of the family. We have kept it quiet from all of the family, but it's who we are," Sandy said.

"Ok, I can respect that, and you're probably right that I would have let the cat out of the bag. Especially, during of the last couple of years. Did I say I was sorry about being a shit head?"

"Hey we know you're sorry. Hell you're talking to us again. Gave us quite a scare there for a coupe of minutes, you shit head. And yeah, we knew you would be falling all over yourself apologizing, once you got back to your old self," said Bob.

"Well, after this past summer, there's no way I will ever be my old self. But your secret is safe with me, as long as mine is safe with you."

"Yep, we have to trust each other, now. So, Brother, what are you going to do now?" Sandy said.

"Brother ... You have never called me that before, Sandy."

"Well that is how fellow Dominants address each other. You and I are equals in that respect."

"Equals? I thought Bob was your Master?"

"Nope. Bro, Sandy owns me, and I like it that way."

"Well, that will take some getting used to, but I'm sure we will be talking a lot more about all of this."

"Yeah, I am sure we will be. No doubt about it," Sandy said.

"Well, I'd love to talk some more about this all but at the moment Jill is crawling back into bed. It seems she thinks I owe her more than conversation."

"They both laughed, and Sandy said, "Take good care of her, she really cares about you."

"Yeah, I can tell. Thanks again. I'll call you soon. Bye."

"Bye, and welcome back, Von"

I hung up the phone just as Jill came back into the bedroom. She lay down at my crotch and put my cock in her mouth. We didn't get out of bed until a 'call of nature', and a need for food, got us up. We went to the shower together, and enjoyed ourselves until the hot water ran out. By then the need for food was overwhelming.

We were eating lunch when I told Jill, "You know, I am blown away by all of this. I'm accepting it because it happened, but I need to stop and think about it."

She answered "Well, don't think too hard about it. You have other places to work on, with that hard. Oh, and for your information, the girls loved their time out there. Yes, Lori was actually a virgin. I know she feels attracted and attached to you."

"Jill, your right. I do have more to do than think hard about that. Let's get you bent over the table, here."

"I don't bend over anything, willingly, for you. You want it, you make me," she said, and stuck her tongue out.

Well, whatever the hell that was about Lori, would have to wait. A hard cock has no conscience, only needing for a warm place to fuck. I moved as quickly as I could. I caught Jill by surprise. I don't know that she really wanted to get away, but the results were the same. I had a hand full of her hair, and quickly had her bent over the table.

She cooed as I stepped up behind her. Then she screamed, as I pushed my cock fully in her ass, without any warning. She wanted it rough. I had been rough with the girls. Until she begged for mercy, she would be 'used rough', by me.

Jill was considered a sexual freak by what most people would call the 'real world'. She had, no doubt, been trained over the years by her husband to be just that.

And, she was nasty. When I finished in her ass, she flipped around and took my cock her mouth. I told her I had to piss, and she pulled my ass harder to her. I got the message took a handful of hair, and pissed down her throat.

To make a long story short, she stayed the rest of the week. She only went to her home to feed the cats, and get her mail. She missed her husband, and the life they'd had together. I was the first one with whom she felt safe enough to really let go. Oh well, who was I to complain?

Once she had gone back home, I was alone. I finally started to put everything in some kind of order, regarding all that had happened. Yes, I'd had the summer of my life. Jill, Sandy and Bob were the ones who made it all come together. They knew that I would have never agreed to any of it, before hand, so they'd had to spring it on me. My basic need to protect helpless women, drove me right into their plan.

They had put Connie there, and all of the others. Jill said they had planned just to have me with the girls at my house, all summer long. That way, they could have reports of my progress. When I went overboard, and took the girls away, they worried that it wouldn't all come together. But it did, and it worked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.