Opportunity Knocks - Cover

Opportunity Knocks

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It's life and while the Fates can be kept at bay they will not be denied. Will you choose to lay down and die remembering the past or will you rise above it to live again? It is a choice each of us must make when fate changes our lives.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   White Male   White Female  

Julie, shaking her ass, told me of her anal desires. I had never been doubled teamed before, and their ways were most interesting. Their desires had not been limited to me, alone. No one had been unattended for long. I never had a chance to recover, as I was in one warm wet spot, constantly.

Julie's ass had been one memorable moment. Like Connie's, it was virgin territory. Connie had played with it a lot, as she had brought the lube from my bedroom. She played and teased Julie's ass while they were 69ing, and waiting for me to recover from a Connie and Julie tag-team sandwich.

Julie had moved onto her hands and knees, Connie got behind her, first using her tongue to lube that bud. This caused Julie to involuntarily move her ass in tight circles, as Connie worked her magic. I don't know if she was tongue diving, but she was no doubt working that bud.

Connie had opened a new chapter in her life. She stopped and got the lube. Julie shifted positions, and was now face down in my crotch, working on my cock. Connie placed a large dollop on Julie's bud, and I'd heard a sharp intake of breath before Julie's mouth opened. An opening was an opening, so I pushed her head down.

Taking me to the balls was no problem for her. I let Connie worked some fingers in. Julie was trying frantically to lift her head. She was searching for breath as Connie had her ass moving again. Julie pulled her head up, and took a deep breath. I rolled out of bed saw that Connie' had two fingers in. Stretching Julie wide for my cock, I looked down at her and told her.

"She's ready, lube me and have her eat your ass while I take hers."

"Yes, Master," Connie said.

Disengaging her fingers and taking the lube, she began coating me.

Connie moved to her hands and knees in front of Julie. I was behind lining up my cock at her bud. Taking hold of a handful of hair, lifting Julie's her face to Connie's ass. I moved her forward until her face was tight with Connie's ass. My cock popped in, Julie exhaled loudly, I stopped and Connie moaned. That moan inflamed my desire, and I pushed deeper. A muted cry, a louder moan, and I was all the way in. Holding still, Julie got into tonguing Connie's ass.

More moans then Connie said, "Get that tongue in there, eat my ass. Come on, slave. Show your Master you love eating ass."

Words and desires were aflame as I was seriously fucking Julie's ass. Connie had fallen across a pillow reaching to grab Julie's hair with each hand. I had released Julie's hair and was holding onto her hips. I continued the all-out ass fucking.

Connie's "Oh god, oh god, mooorrrreee!" found her releasing Julie's hair, resting, and then getting up.

Connie got up and Julie's head fell forward followed by her arms. It changed the angle of attack as I kept deeply pumping her.

Stopping, I caught my breath. Julie's body was dripping wet. Sweat from both her and I covered our bodies. I disengaged, and looked at Julie's gaping pink bud.

I felt Connie getting in behind me. She kissed around my ass and moving to my bud. It was a delightful sensation as she tongue kissed it and then worked her tongue into it.

Julie's ass would have to wait while I enjoyed Connie's attentions. I was a bit amazed when Julie got back up on her hands and then turned around. She looked at my cock straining in front of her and opened her mouth.

We would discuss that, later. For now, Connie and Julie's attentions were driving me to overload. After all the sex, today, I was at a dry point as far as my release was concerned. But I shook, deflated, and then fell onto the bed. After a few minutes rest, I croaked out.

"Water, I need water! Can I get some for you slaves."

"Yes, please, Master," was their chorus.

I headed back to the kitchen listening for passionate sounds. Lori and Sharon's room was quiet. I heard muffled sounds from Teri and Susan's. I smiled on my way to the kitchen.

I returned with a pitcher and three glasses. They were just coming in from the bathroom. I got a kiss from each, and could taste the freshness. They were wildly wicked, but liked to be clean afterwards. Always a plus.

I drank most of the water, and we fell asleep almost instantly. The only curse of the water, was the need for relief that was awakening me now. Relief would require my extraction from between two 'sleeping beauties'. It had been an interesting couple of hours in bed, as Connie's signature 'licking of lips' surely was an indicator. I decided to use the hall bath, and then listen to the house.

Everything was quiet when, walking past the kitchen, a delightful sight came into view. There, silhouetted by the refrigerator light, was one of the ladies. It was either Teri or Lori because I could see the sandy blond hair. I stopped, and then walked towards her. Sensing my movement, she turned. It was Teri. She lifted her arms for a hug. I hugged her and kissed her. I could taste what I figured to be Susan on her lips. Breaking our kiss, she said.

"Hello, Master. I was hungry for a snack."

"Well then, get us both something. We can sit on the couch."

"Yes, Master," she said, as she grabbed some things.

Joining me, she placed the bounty on the table. Fruit slices, string cheese, and sodas. Opening the drinks and string cheese, she handed them to me. I drank and ate. It was all gone, and quickly. Then it was just we two, in the dark.

She moved closer, I put my arm around her. Quietly, she spoke.

"Master, I don't know why, but I need to be taken, to feel like I am yours. I knew all you did for me, but I was being a brat about serving you. I knew I had said I would, but it was so difficult to just do it."

I squeezed her tighter and answered.

"Slave, there is a lot for all of us to learn about the situation. This is new for all of us. We're going to have a talk about it, tomorrow, after breakfast. I know that you want to honor your commitment, and that you need more of me forcing you. I have no problem doing that, and judging by your reactions. It worked out very well."

"Thank you, Master, ' she said, and she kissed my cheek.

"There is one more thing. I will be taking Lori as mine, soon. She looked fascinated by you being forced. I told her I would make her first time very special. I can't think of a more special way, than to include you."

She looked deeply in my eyes and said, "Thank you, Master."

"I tell you this because you're family and you both will live with this for the rest of your lives together. That family bond is different from that of just friends. I want both of you to be confident in your decision. So, discuss this with her. If either of you have issues, I will just take her separately."

"She kissed me again and whispered, "Yes, Master."

"Now slave, we should be getting back to our beds. It's a few hours yet, to daybreak, and there's a lot planned for tomorrow."

"Master, can I come back with you"?

"Not tonight, slave. The bed is already a bit crowed. Rest assured, though, you will have many times to be with me over the next month. Now, scoot," I said, as I helped her up and swatted her ass.

She wiggled it at me, and then swayed her hips as she padded back to Susan. It was a good-looking ass. I knew I would be having it, soon.

I returned to bed, and found that Julie was holding onto Connie. I got in behind her, laid my arm over her, and fell asleep. I awoke to the light just coming over the hills in the east. It looked to be about 5:30. The slaves were still out of it. I had morning wood, and decided to relieve it with a pit stop.

I needed to review what I wanted to go over with the ladies, and to sort things out in my mind.

I had the pit stop, headed into the kitchen. I thanked God that I had remembered to set up the coffee. I did my magic with the machine, and soon the aroma wafted throughout the house. I poured, added some milk, and headed for the couch. I sat and thought about all that had happened in the last couple of days.

My life was now moving in a new direction. It was beyond what I ever had considered, Okay so maybe I'd dreamt about this. The reality of it all was overwhelming. The major threat was handled for the moment, but new issues had to be addressed.

We were safe, hidden, and I was Master. But, the ladies still had money issues to work through. Namely, they were all in debt. I had more than enough cash to care for us. I didn't want to use anything other than cash, as that would make it harder to find us. Until I was certain we were clear, I would only use the cash.

Another issue was that we couldn't just all show up in town time, and time again, without raising suspicions. We had passed off as tourists once, but it would not hold if we kept showing up together. Not knowing the resources of Prime International, their capabilities nor their connections; meant we had to play it safe, to stay safe. I would help the ladies understand the need to keep a very low profile.

Then there was the issue of me. I had told them the truth, but not all of it. I would play show and tell in the morning, to ease some of their financial worries. I would figure out how to get their credit card issues dealt with, and let them know that I would gift them the money they thought they would make during the ten weeks. The key was, that it was to be a gift from me, to them.

I had to come clean about my being 'Master', with them. They had all agreed to serve, not knowing that I had no real experience, other than some kinky playtime with my wife. It would not change their service to me, but hopefully, it would put them at ease with me.

I had finished my third cup of coffee, when Susan came into the living room.

I pointed to the kitchen and said "Coffee."

She smiled as she walked past. She returned with her cup quickly, and sat down beside me.

"Thanks, I need this."

"You're welcome. So, how was your night?" I asked, grinning at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.