Opportunity Knocks - Cover

Opportunity Knocks

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It's life and while the Fates can be kept at bay they will not be denied. Will you choose to lay down and die remembering the past or will you rise above it to live again? It is a choice each of us must make when fate changes our lives.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   White Male   White Female  

Let's face facts. Sometimes, life is perfect. This was beyond perfect. Every wild-eyed desire I could ever want with college coeds, was about to come true. I'd been in the valley of despair for far too long not to take full advantage this gift.

It may kill me doing this, but I am more than willing to try. Try hell, if it kills me then so be it. Can you hear the eulogy?

'We thought he'd die of a broken heart, but he was fucked to death instead.'

I'll have to make sure it's an open casket service, because they won't be able to get the smile off my face, even with a chisel.

So here I am, with six slaves all lined up. They are about to tell me, on camera, all about their bodies and their past sexual experiences. Then they will drop down to their knees to worship my cock. It's every hot-blooded cock wheedling reader's 'dream cum true'.

Well, let's get it on.

Camera running, Connie steps into view,

"Hello, my name is slave Connie, and I belong to Master Von. I am twenty-two years old, with natural blond hair and blue eyes. I stand five feet eight inches tall, weigh one hundred fifty pounds, and have thirty-five inch D-Cup breasts. I keep my pussy shaved. I have had three lovers in my life.

"One was Robert, the son of a bitch. We were a couple all summer of my junior year. He was the one I thought loved and cared about me. We had sex every day from the first of July through the end of the summer. Then he told me right before school started again that he wanted to be free during his senior year.

"My second lover I don't remember, I was a lonely college freshman and some friends talked me into going to a party. I think someone slipped something into my drink. I woke up with some boy I didn't recall meeting before. He said I was all over him, all night long, and that I instigated the sex. I can't remember, to tell you the truth.

"My third lover is Master Von, the one who has found the true me. He has saved me from so much pain! I cannot ever repay him. I have worshipped his body, and love doing so. It is my pleasure to do so, again."

With that, I walked into the frame. Connie retrieved my cock and worshipped it for over a minute on camera. I knew I would be worshipped by all, so I was not planning on being with any one individual, for too long.

"Hello, I'm slave Julie. I'm twenty-two years old, and a college coed. I have red hair, green eyes and lovely alabaster skin. I am five feet seven inches tall, weighing in at one hundred and thirty-five pounds. I have thirty-three inch C/D-cup breasts. I also have had three lovers in my life.

"My first was Tommy. We were both virgins. We wanted to try sex. It felt good, but it wasn't really special. The old song line 'working on night moves without any clues', describes just how we were.

"My second lover is Master Von. I came to him with Connie, and he took me as one of his slaves yesterday morning. I have never felt so protected as I do with him.

"My third lover was Connie, and that was at the insistence of Master Von. I had wanted to be with Connie for the longest time, but never found the right time. Yesterday, after Master Von had been with me, he had Connie, and I share each other while he was in the shower. It is my pleasure to worship him, now."

With that, I stepped into the frame again, and Julie worshipped my cock for over a minute. She tried her best to get me to cum during that time. Since she was trying so hard, I decided for something special, grabbed her hair and face fucked her for about ten strokes. She did not gag at all. Yep, she is one hell of a cocksucker.

Next to the camera came Susan. I didn't know much about her, and hoped she would tell me something more.

"Hello. I'm Susan and I'm a recovering nymphomaniac. Since I first started having sex at fourteen, I have been with over one hundred men and women. I truly love sex, and love having sex. When I entered college, I pledged to myself to study. I have been celibate. It has been some of the most difficult times in my life. Oh, yeah, I'm twenty-two, stand five feet nine inches tall, weigh one hundred forty pounds and have thirty four inch C-cup breasts. I'm a brunette and don't shave as it always kept me reminded of sex, when I did.

"Master Von is the first person I can remember who did something to really help me before he wanted to have my body. All of this is new to me, and I don't know what to expect. I will serve him as I have promised and will enjoy doing so."

I stepped into frame and Susan was sucking me the moment I stood still. She was into it. I never suspected her for anything but a normal college coed. A recovering nymphomaniac, I guess she told me something. She had quite a past life, but she was up-front about it. I was sure there were things she could teach all of us, but that would be for later.

Next came Sharon. She had come clothed into the frame, so I sat back and watched.

"Hello. My name is Sharon. I'm twenty-one, stand five feet ten inches tall and weigh one hundred and twenty seven pounds. I have chestnut colored hair with brown eyes. These are my perky thirty-two inch B-cup breasts (with that said, her top disappeared, and she did not have a bra underneath) they are extremely sensitive, and I have cum from just having them sucked. I keep myself closely trimmed (her skirt dropped at that point) and have had only one lover in my life.

When I met Brady at fourteen, we were at a small school, so we had almost every class together. I flirted with him a lot, but he was just not ready for a girlfriend. We finally started to go out, after our sophomore year. We ran into each other at the local pool one day. When I flirted this time, he flirted back. It was so cute, we were together all the way through high school.

"We had sex for the first time after our senior prom, and then continued through the rest of the summer. We planned to go to college together, but he is brilliant. He got a full ride to MIT. We see each other on breaks, and when we're home in the summer. He didn't come back home this summer, something about an internship back east, somewhere. I hope I'm not losing him. He calls and writes less often than he did during our first year apart.

"I have made a promise to Master Von that I intend to keep. He has been so kind and giving, to all of us. I have no doubt he has saved us all from a lot of trouble."

I moved in frame and Sharon was on her knees worshipping my cock just as the others had. She was efficient at sucking, but without practice, she was just that: efficient.

Up to the camera came Teri, and her body language spoke volumes. She stood rigid, fists down at her sides. It was obvious that she did not like the deal she had made.

"Hi, I'm TERI! I'm Twenty-one, a hundred and forty pounds."

I called for the camera to be turned off. Connie did so, after about five seconds, as she had to find the right button.

"Okay, Teri, there's a problem here we need to talk about."

She was glaring as she looked at me.

"What?"

"Teri, It is obvious to everyone here in the room you have a problem. The way you're speaking and what your body language shows. Tell me what your problem is."

"I don't have a problem. Whatever. Let's just do this."

"Teri, for the last time, you have an issue here with something. I want to know what it is, and you can cut it with the attitude."

"I told you it's fine. I'll do WHATEVER you want. Let's just do this".

Did I tell you I had experience with teenagers before? Besides being one at one time. My oldest was close and had friends who showed this attitude. I knew there would be a challenge at some point. Teri was that challenge, if I let her behavior and attitude go unpunished it would affect all the others. So I made a command decision.

"Teri, take off your clothes! Now, come here and lay across my lap."

She was a little hesitant, until I gave her 'the look'. Clothes dropped, and she was over my knee in short order.

"Slaves Connie and Julie, I want the two of you to come here and hold slave Teri's arms and legs".

They had hold of her, almost before the words were out of my mouth. She was struggling with them, right until I grabbed a fist full of her hair. I turned her head to me, then my hand landed sharply on her ass.

"OOOOWWWWEEE, OOOOWWWEE, OOOOWWWEEE!"

"I'm glad that has your attention. I told you to tell me what is wrong, and all you did was give me attitude. You're here because you agreed to be here."

I released her hair and continued the spanking. The room echoed with: "OOOWWEEE, OOOWWWEEE, OOOOWWWEEE!"

"Now. When I ask for you to tell me if there are issues, you have a choice. You can continue to give me attitude, or you tell me the issues. Either way you're going to respond to me. You can decide which one you think might be better suited to you."

I signaled the girls to release her, and flipped her onto the ground. She was glaring even more than she had been when in front of the camera. I looked around. Susan, Sharon and Lori were in a bit of shock. Up to that point, I don't think that they thought I was seriously their Master. The spanking started to made a change in their eyes, at least.

Teri got up and was in front of the camera again. She looked even more defiant than the first time. I signaled Connie to turn on the camera and Teri began.

"I'm Teri. I agreed to be Von's slave because he tricked all of us. He is as bad as those who wanted to have us make porno movies."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.