Mail-Order Bride - Cover

Mail-Order Bride

Copyright© 2009 by BoonDock

Chapter 30: Cleanup and Regroup

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: Cleanup and Regroup - Being lonely is a bitch. Rupert has been divorced for over a year and can't seem to manage the dating scene. His daughter pushes him into investigating a Russian Mail-Order Bride site and to his surprise, he is soon busy arranging for the visit of one of the woman he meets online. The story soon descends into a violent confrontation with the Russian Mafia.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

I called out to Daise to warn her that I was a friendly, then moved further round the front on the car to confirm that the threat was past. A quick glance told me all that I needed to know, and I rushed back to the driver's seat of the Landrover. As I jumped in, I called to Daise and she sat back down, pulling her door closed behind her.

I shifted into reverse, and pulled back, wincing as the car I had crashed scraped as it pulled free of the Bull-Bar and crashed back down onto the road. Once I was clear, I shifted back into first gear and swung round to shine my head-lights onto the first car that had arrived at the hospital.

I was gratified to see that my confidence in Cpl Maseka's ability had been fully justified. The driver of the car was face-down on the tarmac and his hands were secured behind him. Cpl Maseka's helper was standing with one foot planted firmly in the center of his back, and his pistol pointed down aimed approximately in the direction of the back of his head. I could see two heads with long hair through the back window of the car, so I guessed that the women were still OK.

I left the Landrover with it's engine running and jumped out. Cpl Maseka was in front of the car busy with something that I couldn't see. When moved around to where I could see him properly, I could see that he had just finished binding the hands of a second man.

"Everything under control Cpl?" I asked

"Hundred Percent Major," he replied, "no major injuries."

"Major injuries?" I asked.

"A few cuts and scrapes from ducking into cover. Nothing a few plasters won't fix."

"The girls?"

"We just shouted at them to keep down when we pulled open the car doors. These idiots hadn't even drawn their weapons." His voice dripped with scorn as he gestured with his head to one side. A glance told me that he had recovered both of their fire-arms.

"Ok. We need to clean up and get out of here."

"Two minutes. The Sgt-Major is getting the car."

"Ok."

I reholstered my fire-arm and moved to the passenger door of the car. As I turned around, the headlights from the Landrover must have illuminated my face sufficiently for Bettina to identify me. The door suddenly flew open and I found my arms full of a sobbing woman.

"Hi Bettina, sad to see me?" I said jokingly.

My only reward was two fists beating on my chest. I gave Bettina a big squeeze, then pushed her away from my chest so I could see her face.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes," she answered through her tears, "but I am worried about my daughter."

"Ok. We'll talk about that in a few minutes. What about your friend?"

Bettina turned back to the car and crooked her finger at the girl still sitting there. "This is Katerina."

Katerina climbed out of the car slowly. It was obvious that any movement caused her pain. Once she was standing, she took two steps towards me and then reached up, put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss me. I hesitated slightly and the thought ran through my head 'Never kiss the groupies', but I shrugged it off and returned her kiss. I figured that this was her way of thanking me for helping her, and that it would demean her to refuse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.