Mail-Order Bride - Cover

Mail-Order Bride

Copyright© 2009 by BoonDock

Chapter 27: Meeting the Enemy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Meeting the Enemy - Being lonely is a bitch. Rupert has been divorced for over a year and can't seem to manage the dating scene. His daughter pushes him into investigating a Russian Mail-Order Bride site and to his surprise, he is soon busy arranging for the visit of one of the woman he meets online. The story soon descends into a violent confrontation with the Russian Mafia.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Cpl Maseka and his cronies had no trouble engaging dancers for their table. I thought quietly to myself that this duty was no hardship for them, the bill was being paid by me after all. I did notice that while they had dancers busy almost every second song, they were taking care to have at least one of their number watching all the time, while the other three paid attention to the dancer. I was satisfied that they would notice if anything went wrong.

Dimitri and his companion didn't stop talking the whole time that I watched them, although the dynamic changed after a while, and it looked as if it was now Dimitri who was issuing orders or instructions, and the other man who was simply listening to what he was being told.

The waitress came around again and offered me a refill on my drink. When I refused, she lent close to me and whispered in my ear, "Is there a specific dancer that you would like to talk to?" I realised that not engaging a dancer might draw attention that I didn't want, so I told her that I was interested in talking to Bettina. She seemed unsurprised by this, nodded and left. A few minutes later Bettina walked up to my table. She stretched out her hand, and I shook it without thinking.

"Can I sit here?" Bettina asked.

"Sure. That was a great dance." I told her.

"Thank you. I try my hardest. I noticed you weren't that interested in what I had to show?"

"Oh, I was interested all right. I am just not really comfortable in places like this," I laughed.

"What is your name?"

"Rupert. I guess your stage name is Bettina?"

"Yes. It's also my real name," she said with an amused smile on her face. "Why aren't you comfortable here?"

"I suppose I value my own privacy too much, and it seems like an invasion of yours to have hordes of men staring at you. I can't help projecting my own feelings sometimes."

"Oh, I have no problems with it. I work damn hard to keep my body looking like this, so I take pride in displaying it."

"Well that's good to know. It makes me feel a little better. Do all the dancers feel the same way you do?"

"Some of them," she answered with a slight grimace.

"Oh," I prompted gently, "what about those that don't?"

Bettina gave me an evaluating look, then looked over her shoulder before turning back to me. "You aren't a cop, I can always tell, but you are looking for something. What is it?"

"Why do you think that?"

"You don't feel right. Your attention is in all the wrong places. Are you some sort of cop?"

"No. I am a soldier some of the time."

"Mmm that does help to explain it. You aren't here for the girls though?"

"You're very perceptive. Can you keep a secret?"

"You need to get me to dance for you or something or else I will have to move on."

"Ok, that shouldn't be any hardship," I said with a smile. "How about a table dance?"

"It might be better to have a 'private' lap dance. That way we can close the curtain."

"Cool. Do I need to pay you first or something?"

"No. Just wait." Bettina stood up and I saw her catching the eye of one of the bouncers. He nodded to her and she reached up and pulled the curtain closed. "Ok, that should do it. What is the secret?" As she said this, she started to do a strip-tease.

"You don't need to actually strip," I told her.

"Yes I do. I am working after all, and if anyone checks I need to be doing my job."

"Before I tell you the secret, could I ask you about the conditions here?"

"What do you mean?" Bettina asked as she removed her green bra.

"I know this is a strip-club, but I have heard rumours that things have changed since the change in management. Is that true?"

"Yes. Sit back on the bench." I leant back and watched as Bettina removed her panties and climbed up onto the bench. When her knees where on either side of my legs, she leaned forward so that her mouth was right next to my ear. "A few months back a bunch of foreigners took the place over. Since then they have employed a few girls from overseas, mostly Russian and Ukrainian. The VIP room has been turned into a brothel."

"Is it only the foreign girls who work there?"

"No. They have been putting pressure on all of us to work there. I make enough so that I have been able to hold them off, but some of the other girls have started to go back there."

"What are the foreign girls like? Are they happy with their work?"

"That's the problem. They don't say much about it, but I get the feeling from what they don't say that they don't have much choice."

"They're force?"

"Pretty much. You will still see them out on the floor, but mostly they don't dance on the ramp. They aren't really dancers. Some of them spend all their time in the VIP room, and they can't work the floor."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.