Mail-Order Bride - Cover

Mail-Order Bride

Copyright© 2009 by BoonDock

Chapter 22: Shopping

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Shopping - Being lonely is a bitch. Rupert has been divorced for over a year and can't seem to manage the dating scene. His daughter pushes him into investigating a Russian Mail-Order Bride site and to his surprise, he is soon busy arranging for the visit of one of the woman he meets online. The story soon descends into a violent confrontation with the Russian Mafia.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I lay quietly for a while, just enjoying the feeling of waking up next to a beautiful woman. Daise was still lying in the crook of my arm, but she had turned to face away from me and I was snuggled up behind her. I had my right arm draped over her waist.

As I lay there, basking in the early morning light, and in the feeling of Daise's body against mine, I slowly came to realise that something was strange. I hadn't woken up completely, so it took me a little while to figure it out. It suddenly clicked into place for me when I realised that I had an arm draped across my shoulder. I lifted my head slightly to look over Daise, and saw that Alina was in the bed, on the other side of Daise and had cuddled up to her. It was her arm that was draped over Daise and resting on me.

When I tried to extricate myself quietly, Daise stirred and turned her head towards me. "Good morning Rupert," she said sleepily.

"Morning Daise. When did Alina join us?" I whispered.

"She crawled in sometime after we fell asleep. I haven't spoken to her, I didn't want to wake you. She was probably feeling lonely. We shared a bed most of the time at home."

"No problem. I was just wondering. I'm going to go for a swim, are you going to join me this morning?"

"I'm so warm, I don't want to move. It's probably a good idea though."

"Ok. I'm getting up now, feel free to go back to sleep if you want."

I got up and went into the bathroom to relive myself. When I came out to get dressed in my baggies, I couldn't help but admire the sight of the two beautiful women lying snuggled together in my bed, their arms around each other and their long hair intermingled on the pillow.

I shook my head to clear the images that my thoughts generated at the sight, and went downstairs to start my morning swim.

Some time into my swim, I became aware that the two women had made it down to the pool. I stopped at the end of one length to greet them.

"Don't stop because of us," Daise said brightly.

"Why not," I answered looking up at the two of them, "I couldn't wish for a better view."

Daise preened a little and Alina adjusted her bikini self-consciously. It looked as if she was wearing one of Daise's, as it was delightfully small. "Feel free to join me," I invited them.

Daise looked at Alina, and responding to some signal I couldn't pick up, turned back to me, "No, I think we'll just watch from here."

They settled down on the pool steps. I carried on swimming for another thirty laps before stopping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.