The Beach - Cover

The Beach

by FT Pet

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

Fantasy Sex Story: The story of a man that finds himself on the beach with no knowledge of how he got there.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   FemaleDom   .

When I woke up I was laying flat on my back on a towel on the beach. I could hear the ocean waves and see the blue sky. The sun was still low so it wasn't all the way up although it felt good on my bare skin. What bare skin? Yes I didn't have on a bathing suit! Why? How did I get here? I remember going to bed last night and then nothing. I could feel my mouth move but no sound comes out. I tried to scream, but nothing. Why? My wrist and upper arms were being held to the sand with some sort of binding so I couldn't even lift my shoulders. And my ankles and thighs were bound the same way. I was virtually held in place and couldn't make a sound. But for some reason, at least not yet, I wasn't scared. I tried to listen and see if I could hear anyone but nothing but the waves. I knew this was an optional clothing beach so being naked didn't bother me. Besides I loved being naked. Then I heard voices.

"Mommy look this man is naked and he's tired down."

"Yes baby I know. Just leave him alone. Someone will be along shortly to take care of him."

"But mommy I want to watch!"

"Not this time baby. This is your sisters game let her enjoy it."

"Okay mommy, but next time he's mine right?"

"Yes baby."

Had I heard right? The mother said it was his sisters game. What game? And did I know a woman that had a younger brother?

Sometime passed and I still didn't know what was going on. I was begining to panic. I didn't know the time and the tide was coming in, I thought. Was I high enough to avoid it?

Even so I must have dozed off because I woke with a start when I felt something sit on my face. I tired to twist it off but it held firm. Then I realized I could breath and came to the realization that I was smelling pussy. So I started licking.

"Yes that's it, lick my bush. Oh that feels good! Mmmm I believe I could sit here all day and let you do that too me. But I have other plans for you. So make me come and I will move you to the next spot. Alittle higher up so you won't get wet or drown.

When she said that I realized I could feel water hitting my feet. And I licked faster.

"Oh yes you tongue is doing it's job. See you really can lick my pussy if you want too."

If I want too? When have I ever refused to lick pussy? I love licking a womans pussy. But wait her voice doesn't sound that mature. Where have I heard it?

"Oh wait, yes oh yes I'm cuming! Ohhhhhhhh it's as good as I was told it would be."

"Okay first you get blindfolded. Then a couple of my friends will help you stand. Now don't try anything. Opps! I told you not to try anything. Now you are flat on your face and you can't move."

"Come on guys help me get him up. I don't want him to drown. At least not yet."

Why can't I move? My body won't function. What did she do to me? I can move my mouth but nothing else.

"Look mommy, sister is moving the man and he looks helpless."

"He does doesn't he baby! I guess that drug she gave him really works. But what's going to happen when it wears off, I wander."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.