An Officer and a Gentleman - Cover

An Officer and a Gentleman

Copyright© 2009 by Little Owl

Chapter 14: January - Starting the New Year Right!

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: January - Starting the New Year Right! - Tory was just hoping that Jayson would be able to come home for Trent's Eagle Ceremony. When Jayson came, he wasn't alone. The Eagle Ceremony resulted in opening doors to a bright future, and not just for Trent.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Mitch had to work in the morning of New Year's Eve, so Denise planned a shopping trip with Tory. Since Tory wanted some advice on how to dress for the ball, it seemed to work out perfectly. The ladies first went to a specialty dress shop to look at the available dresses; it seems that Denise admitted to not having "anything" to wear! At Denise's encouragement, both women tried on dress after dress until Denise decided on an iced-blue one and Tory fell in love with an emerald green one.

"Did you bring the other things, like I asked?" When making these plans, Denise suggested that Tory put together a bag filled with the shoes, jewelry, and other accessories that she was planning to wear.

"I did, but I'm not entirely sure as to why."

"We have to make sure that everything goes with the dresses, don't we? Besides, I woke up this morning wanting to be spoiled today! Let's do it all — nails, hair, make-up; the works!"

"I'm not sure, Denise," Tory hesitated. "What about Mitch and Chuck?"

"You leave that to me!" Quickly, Denise pulled out her cell phone and, after pushing two buttons, waited patiently with her phone in her ear. "Chuck? It's me ... How's your day, honey? ... Listen. Tory and I have decided to make a day of it. Why don't you give Mitch a call and let him know ... No, we'll meet you two at the ball! ... It's not that difficult!" Denise rolled her eyes at Tory, causing her to giggle. "Look, honey, just have Mitch pick you up on the way to the ball. Tory and I will meet you at the entrance — just don't forget the tickets! ... Doing this my way will allow Mitch to be able to take Tory home when they want to leave, and we'll have my car! ... Oh, really?! ... Well, that makes this even more necessary! Now, call Mitch and we'll see you two later! ... Love you, too! Bye!" Denise closed her phone with a gleam in her eye. "See, it's just that easy!"

"Okay, Denise." Tory chuckled to herself after watching this woman operate. "I've never been to a spa before, so you'll have to let me know what's what."

"Didn't you even get your nails done for your wedding?"

"No. It was too much of an extravagance according to my ex."

"Well, honey, stick with me! I haven't gone to the spa in a couple years — not since our Tom graduated from the Naval Academy. But, I just know you're going to love it! Let's grab some lunch and I'll make the arrangements. We're going to stop some hearts tonight!"

During lunch, Denise made some calls and then explained what would be happening to Tory. Soon enough, Tory was caught up in Denise's excitement; that is, until Tory thought about the cost.

"How much is all this going to be, Denise?"

"Don't worry about it! Call it a combined engagement-Christmas-birthday present, with an additional 'thank-you-for-not-blaming-Chuck-about-Janet' thrown in for good measure."

"Birthday? So, you know?"

Denise nodded. "Chuck told me when I called. But, as far as I'm concerned, honey, you deserve to be given everything you see; birthday or not. You've given us a present we've enjoyed this past year; you've given us our Mitch back! Since he's met you, he's been more energized; I don't know how else to explain it. When he and Janet first got together, you could see that spark in him. Then, she just spit all over it so much it went out. Well, that spark is back and it's all because of you!"

"He's done a lot for me, too. I've had to come to terms with a lot from my past, some of it quite painful. And, he stood by me through it all."

"Caused a little, too, from what I understand!"

"Maybe so, but he still stood by me."

"That's why Chuck and I want to do this for you. You both deserve a happy beginning. And," Denise said, while getting up from her chair, "everyone is happy after a visit to the spa! Let's go!"

So the two women were off with bags in hand.

Tory was amazed with the whole process and could quickly tell why Denise enjoyed it. They had their nails polished, both toes and fingers, after a relaxing manicure and pedicure. Hair was done next, and Tory enjoyed the scalp massage during the shampoo, making a mental note to have Mitch try doing that the next time he washed her hair. Once their hair was done, the women were off to the make-up room before heading to their assigned dressing rooms to finish getting dressed. Denise was ready and waiting in the lounge when Tory emerged.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "If Mitch doesn't start visibly drooling and sweep you into his arms, I'm going to have Chuck shoot him!"

"Thanks, Denise," chuckled Tory. "You look great, too!"

"Not too bad for an old married lady, huh?" Denise stood and admired her reflection in the available mirrors.

The women giggled as they packed up their belongings and headed to the ball. Just as they entered the building, they were met by their officers.

"Right on time, as always," greeted Chuck.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, sir!" Denise responded in her best "Scarlett O'Hara" Southern accent. Chuck laughed while kissing her on the cheek and helping remove her coat.

"You look fantastic, sweetheart!" Chuck complimented, before handing her coat to the coat check.

Denise quietly watched as Mitch helped remove Tory's coat. He already thought Tory looked great with her hair done and the professional make-up, but when he removed her coat, he was speechless. Chuck took Tory's coat from Mitch since he was frozen in his spot. When he was finally able to speak, he quietly stammered, "Beautiful!"

"Oh, good!" Denise exclaimed, clapping her hands in front of her. "You won't have to shoot him, Chuck!" While Tory, Chuck and Denise laughed, Mitch blinked a couple of times to wake from Tory's hypnotic spell. Very reverently, Mitch took Tory's hand and placed it in the crook of his arm as he proudly escorted her into the ballroom.

While the two couples were settling at their table, Mitch took the opportunity to look around. "Shit!"

"What's the matter, Mitch?" Tory had no idea why Mitch's mood would turn foul all of a sudden.

"Why didn't you tell me, Chuck?" Mitch glared across the table.

"I didn't really know until this morning," Chuck began. "Look, you haven't been coming for the past couple of years; I'm not used to having to worry about it!"

"Would someone please tell me what's going on here?" demanded Tory.

"Janet's here and we're leaving." Mitch began to stand as Tory caught his arm.

"We are not going anywhere! Now, please sit down, you're causing a scene."

"But, after all she did this past year; I don't want to be around her when the New Year begins!"

"Do you want to have more of the same this coming year, then?"

"No, of course not, baby."

"Then, sit down! We're not going anywhere!" Tory let out a sigh as Mitch took his seat. "Look, there are too many people around; she's not going to try anything tonight. Besides, we'll just be playing into her hand and, then be destined for more trouble in the coming years."

"What are you talking about? How can our leaving cause us to have more problems? It seems to me it would reduce the problems." Mitch looked suspiciously at Tory. Chuck and Denise just watched in silence.

"It's an old wives' tale or Irish curse, or something. Anyway, you are destined to have a troubled year if you ring in the New Year in a bad mood," explained Tory.

"So, if we're in a good mood, then we'll have a good year?" Mitch asked, a little too sarcastically.

"You can balk at it all you want. However, it's true!"

"Even more reason to leave; we won't have a good night with them around!"

"I won't have a good night if we leave! Look, Denise and I went to all that trouble to buy these dresses and get all dolled up. I want to be spoiled tonight and here's where I want to be! With you! Please," Tory begged. "It's all I want for my birthday!"

"I'm sure you went through a lot of trouble trying on dresses and having all those people in the spa wait on you!" Mitch's scowl began to soften.

"Ple-e-e-ase!" Tory begged again, trying to pout instead of smile.

"If this is what you want, baby. I just don't want her causing trouble and hurting you again," conceded Mitch.

"This is one of the things I want tonight," Tory announce triumphantly.

"I'm almost afraid of the other!"

"I want you to forget about Janet and every other woman in this room and concentrate on me!"

"That is going to be easy!" Mitch leaned over and gave his fiancée a warm kiss. As they broke, Tory looked across the room at Janet and raised her glass in silent greeting. Janet left the table abruptly while Frank remained seated, and smiled as he raised his glass back.

The rest of the dinner was uneventful. Tory told Mitch of her spa experience, and Denise interjected comments here and there. The couples talked about wedding ideas and Tory asked questions about Mitch's new position at the university. All in all, the conversation flowed well and all thoughts of Janet were quickly dismissed.

Later in the evening, while taking a break from dancing, Tory and Denise headed to the ladies' room to freshen up. They were coming out just as Janet was entering.

"Well, well, look who's here — 'baby New Year'!"

"Don't go there, Janet," cautioned Denise. "Just leave her alone!"

"And why should I?" Janet pouted. "She humiliated me in front of my friends; made me the laughing stock!"

"I didn't do anything! But, you, however, were trying to come between me and Mitch."

"And, it almost worked. Next time, it will!" challenged Janet.

"There's not going to be a 'next time', Janet."

"There's ALWAYS a next time, shrimp!"

"Let me give you some friendly advice," Tory began, calmly.

"Save it, bitch! There is nothing you can tell me that I don't already know. I was married to him, remember?"

"I'm sure there are plenty of things I can tell you that you don't already know. However, I understand that there isn't much you can remember at one time so, the only thing you should remember is to stay away from Mitch."

"Or, what? You'll kick my ankle? Don't threaten me, munchkin!"

"Make no mistake; I'm not making any threats. I'm making a promise, and I ALWAYS keep my promises! Now, while you are probably right about my not being able to hold my own in a full-blown fight, that only means I'll need to make sure the first strike counts. And, you come near Mitch or anyone else in my family again, one strike is all I'll need. Us Irish don't fool around! Tah!" Tory waved good-bye to Janet with her left hand, making sure to flash her engagement ring.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.