An Officer and a Gentleman - Cover

An Officer and a Gentleman

Copyright© 2009 by Little Owl

Chapter 13: December - New Beginnings

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: December - New Beginnings - Tory was just hoping that Jayson would be able to come home for Trent's Eagle Ceremony. When Jayson came, he wasn't alone. The Eagle Ceremony resulted in opening doors to a bright future, and not just for Trent.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"Tory, we're here!" Mitch called from the front hallway when he arrived.

"You guys made good time for coming Christmas Eve!" stated Tory, entering the hallway. She immediately greeted her son Jayson with a hug.

"You remember Cami, don't you, Mom?" Jayson introduced.

"Of course! Welcome, Cami, and Merry Christmas." Tory greeted Cami with a hug, also.

"Thanks, Ms. Markus. Merry Christmas to you, too."

"Hey, Jayse, Cami; Merry Christmas!" As Trent ran down the stairs, Tory turned her attention to Mitch.

"Merry Christmas," she said while walking into his open arms. After a heartfelt kiss, the two separated a little.

"I know it's a little early, but I've got part of your Christmas present waiting outside. So, close your eyes!"

Once Tory's eyes were dutifully closed, she heard the opening of her front door and the rustling of feet. When she was allowed to open her eyes, her brother and his family were standing in front of her.

"Merry Christmas, little one!" Jay greeted his sister with a big bear hug.

"What? Again?" Tory joked while looking directly at Mitch for her answers.

"I just thought it'd be a good idea, baby."

"Well, I guess we'll need to re-arrange some things," Tory replied, quickly counting in her head the number of bodies she needed to try to fit under her roof.

"Don't worry about us, sis," Jay interjected. "We rented some rooms in the hotel outside of town."

"Can you afford that? Are you sure?"

"Sure, we're sure. I bribed the girls with the indoor pool, so they won't mind the snow too much." Jay's daughter, Liz, reached over and slapped her father in the shoulder.

"I think I'll need to go out and get more food, though. And the grocery stores are going to be murder tonight," realized Tory.

"Got that covered, too, baby," Mitch replied, and pulled in additional bags of groceries from the front porch that Trent helped bring to the kitchen.

As per their childhood tradition, Jay and Tory took their families to an early Christmas Eve service. Everyone met back at Tory's house afterward for a late snack and some Christmas cheer.

After everyone had settled around the brightly-lit Christmas tree and quieted down after sharing some Christmas memories, Mitch cleared his throat breaking the silence.

"Tory, can you come with me for a moment?" Mitch took Tory's hand and helped her off the sofa. He proceeded to escort her under her mistletoe ball hanging from its traditional spot over the doorway.

"This is where it seemed to start a year ago; right here," Mitch remembered. Tory nodded with a smile on her face, remembering their first kiss. "I told you then that I thought your mistletoe still held the promise of its magic. I think I've been right up to now, so I'm going to test it one more time."

Mitch went down on one knee and looked into Tory's eyes as he took her hands in his.

"Victoria Siobhan Walsh Markus, I love you very much. We've been through happy times and rough spots, and we've come through them together, which is the way I want it to be for eternity. Would you do me the honor of accepting my heart and becoming the Mother I Love for Eternity?"

"Mitch, what does this mean?" Tory managed to choke out.

"He wants to marry you, Mom!" interjected Trent, excitedly.

"She knows that, stupid! Let them talk!" Jayson couldn't resist the urge to reach over and lightly slap his kid brother on the back of the head.

Tory and Mitch paused for a moment to chuckle with the others at the brotherly antics, but then turned serious as they looked into each others' eyes.

"I've been approved, Tory. I'm going to be overseeing the Navy's ROTC program here at the university."

"You'll be right here?"

"Yes, baby. Even if you say 'yes', I can get an apartment or see about campus housing until we get married if you want; so we can get used to not having so much distance between us."

"I don't want." Tory slowly shook her head and Mitch's expression turned somber. "I want you right here with me! When can you move?"

"I'll start packing as soon as you accept this ring!"

"Well," Tory began rather softly, "you can wait on the packing for a few days." Tory paused and moved right next to Mitch's ear. "You need to save your energy; you're going to be busy for the next couple of nights." Then, Tory removed the ring from the open box Mitch was holding and seductively slid it on her finger.

Everyone was on their feet cheering, hugging and giving high-fives to the others around them. Everyone except Tory and Mitch; they were too busy testing the mistletoe's magic.

Later that night, after they had gone to bed, Tory and Mitch snuggled while they talked.

"So, how is it that you can oversee the ROTC program here?"

"The current officer wants to retire for good, so, I put in for the transfer; I'm not going to bore you with all the Navy particulars. It won't be in effect until this summer, but I was going to start the moving process so I can come down and observe the current program."

"Do you think you'll get bored with me?"

"No, baby! Where'd you get that idea from?" Mitch held Tory just a little tighter.

"I mean, you've definitely opened up more sexual experiences for me, but I'm not sure I could do it every night."

"We don't make love every night we're together, as it is. But, that's not the point. I love YOU; not because we 'do it', but because you make me complete!"

"Even with my insecurities?"

"Even with your insecurities. It's what makes you, you. And, you've been overcoming a lot of those insecurities lately. But, it's more than the act of making love; it's the intimacy I share with you at times like these. I don't have to be inside you, pumping and grunting, to know that we're in love. Just being able to hold you like this and talk, or share a sunset..."

"Or wash my hair?" Tory remembered, smiling.

"Yeah; or wash your hair! You know, I wouldn't have thought about that being intimate before. But, when I saw the pictures that Trent and Jayson had taken during that weekend, it really was. I showed Chuck when I got back to base, and he said the same thing. Maybe that's what my parents enjoyed about it — the public intimacy. But, it's things like that, Tory, that draw me to you."

"I still feel that things are one-sided or, at least, lop-sided."

"You're kidding, right? Okay, now it's my turn to bring up my ex. Janet and I were always about the almost-violent aspect of sex. It wasn't wham-bam, but it was more rutting and aggressive — on both our parts. Pretty much just trying to get ourselves off and not worrying about our partner. It's not that way with you, and I don't miss THAT at all! I never thought of myself as the sensitive or romantic type, but I WANT to be when I'm with you; it's EASY to be that with you. And, you've given me more than I could EVER pay back!"

"What; drama? I mean, you've stayed by me after my surgery, even when you didn't know about it. You were willing to come back to me after I deserted you with two broken arms. You even stood by me when I went crazy when Jayson went missing. Do you have a punishment side I'm not aware of?"

"Not into punishment; at least, not the kind you're implying. However, what you've given me is woven through all those times, and more. You've given me the family I've always hoped for! Jayson came to me without hesitation after your surgery. He could have gone to Chuck; he knew he needed to talk with his CO. But he didn't; he came to me first. When Jayson's ship went missing, you lashed out at me, I think, because you knew I wasn't going to leave. I was going through the same grief that you and Trent were, and I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere but with you then. And, as far as you deserting me," Mitch sighed heavily and kissed Tory's forehead, "I think that's when I really knew I loved you and realized the gift you had given me."

"How so?"

"Jayson came over with Chuck that morning and stay with us in the kitchen while I explained what happened; Chuck ordered him to. But, man, did your son chew my ass!" Mitch chuckled a little remembering that morning.

"Oh, no! I'm sorry!"

"Don't be sorry; it's what I needed! I wasn't thrilled talking about what happened with him in the room. I knew that when Jayson heard what happened, he would have every right to just walk out and leave me. But, instead, after he chewed me out, he offered to help. Chuck did order him to call you, and then be my aide. But, I don't think Jayson would have helped me get you back if he didn't approve. I don't know that I could be any prouder of those two young men if they were my own flesh, and you've included me — which makes it even more special. You've definitely given me the family I've always wanted."

The lovers talked for a little while longer and then both fell asleep.

Christmas day was a flurry of activity. Jay and his family came over early. There were presents to open, food to prepare and eat, and television specials to watch. By Christmas evening, everyone was sated and happy. Tory and Mitch were the first to head to bed after Jay and his family left for the hotel.

Mitch woke up at one in the morning. Reluctantly, he left Tory's bed to go downstairs to get something to drink. As he was approaching the first floor, he could hear some low whispers and moans. He knew that Jayson was sleeping on the sofa while Cami slept on the futon upstairs. So, Mitch immediately thought that Jayson might be going through some nightmares related to the ship-board incident a couple months back. Mitch was abruptly stopped in the doorway by the scene playing before him in the dim light of the living room lamp.

Jayson was stretched out on the sofa with Cami sitting facing him. Cami was playing with Jayson's cock and balls, clearly visible since his blankets and sweatpants had slipped past his waist almost to his knees. Jayson had opened Cami's top and was alternating between fondling her exposed breast and rubbing her covered pussy with his left hand while the right fed her left nipple into his waiting mouth.

"Ahem!" Mitch looked away from the scene before him but remained in the doorway. He wasn't sure what he was going to say or do next, but thought it best to say something. The young couple immediately jumped and Jayson tried to cover Cami up while she quickly removed her hand and covered Jayson.

"Commander, we-we didn't hear you come down." Mitch almost laughed at Jayson's obvious statement; he didn't think either was aware of their surroundings due to their arousal.

"I probably shouldn't butt in, but I'd like to offer some friendly advice," Mitch continued, slowly entering the room now that the young couple was properly covered.

"Uh, okay, Commander." Cami could not talk through her embarrassment so it was left to Jayson to acknowledge the commander. Mitch sat in one of the chairs facing the couple.

"I know it's none of my business, but I'm assuming you were going to use protection?"

"I'm on the pill," Cami replied, barely above a whisper; she didn't dare look Mitch in the eyes for fear she'd start to cry.

Jayson nodded his head. "I have condoms, too."

"You weren't going to do it down here, were you?"

"We didn't think anyone was awake," Jayson explained weakly.

"Regardless," Mitch corrected, shaking his head. "Jayson, do you respect Cami?"

"Yes, sir."

"Cami, do you respect Jayson?"

"Y-yes, sir."

"Then, such an intimate act should not be done in public; it's something to be shared in private, not put on display."

"Shouldn't you have asked us if we love each other, sir?" asked Jayson, a bit confused.

"I could have, but I've already seen proof of that." Mitch paused and cleared his throat again before continuing. "I've watched you two; and, Jayson, so hasn't your mother. She saw something like this coming two months ago! But, I doubt she would approve of it in her living room."

"Yes, sir." Jayson gazed at Cami and then dropped his eyes to the floor before him.

"What would you have done if I was Trent?"

"I guess, given him a good show. Look, we're sorry, Commander; it won't happen again."

"What won't, Jayson? You won't want to touch her? Kiss her? Make love to her?"

"Well ... we'll try to watch it in public."

"My advice is to go upstairs; be behind closed doors and show each other, and your mother, the respect you all deserve."

"You're kidding, right? Mom would have a cow if she knew I slept with Cami under her roof!" Jayson looked at the commander with the confidence of his words.

"She'd be a lot more upset if she came down and saw you having sex with Cami in the living room! Other than that, you both are adults. Yes, you shouldn't flaunt your sexual activities in your mother's face. But, I don't think she'd see it as that if you went up to the spare room. She might not be entirely happy to know you are sexually active, but, again, you're adults, and, hopefully, are smart enough to use protection until you are ready to be parents."

"Yes, sir."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.