An Officer and a Gentleman - Cover

An Officer and a Gentleman

Copyright© 2009 by Little Owl

Chapter 5: April - Renewal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: April - Renewal - Tory was just hoping that Jayson would be able to come home for Trent's Eagle Ceremony. When Jayson came, he wasn't alone. The Eagle Ceremony resulted in opening doors to a bright future, and not just for Trent.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Mitch stayed through the weekend of Tory's recovery like he promised. He hovered over her, making sure she didn't overdue it, but tried to get her to move around to help speed her recovery. And, while they did kiss, sometimes quite passionately, he never allowed it to go any further. Her recovery was more important to him.

Now, Easter weekend was upon them; Tory and Trent were invited to spend the holiday with Mitch. And, Tory had finally been given a clean bill of health to drive and travel. So, after school let out on Thursday afternoon, they went back to the house to gather up their luggage and head north. Knowing Mitch had to work late, Tory and Trent stopped off for dinner at a rest-stop along the highway.

"You really like him, don't you, Mom?" asked Trent as they settled at their table with their food trays.

"Yes. Don't you?"

"Not like that, Mom!"

"Well, what do you mean, then?"

"He's just the first guy you've really dated since you and Dad split."

"You call THIS dating?" Tory had to laugh. In the five months since she and Mitch met, they had not been in each other's presence for more than two weeks total! They were talking often on the phone, but had only gone on what Tory would consider one or two dates.

"But you like-him-like-him, don't you?" Trent prodded. "You like him enough to allow him to stick around and help get you out of your 'funk'."

"Okay, okay! I give!" Tory chuckled while holding her hands up in surrender. She turned a little serious before lowering her hands and continuing. "Yes, I do LIKE him. If he were closer, I might possibly allow myself to fall in love with him. But, he's not; so this is as good as it gets."

"Would you consider marrying him if he asked?"

"Where is all this coming from, Trent?"

"I was just thinking. There are some kids at school whose parents got divorced. One or both of them got remarried. When one moved out of state, the kid had to figure out who to live with." Tory could see the worry creep on Trent's face.

"Look. You're right. If I marry Mitch right now, I'd have to move up here; the Navy doesn't have a base down by us. But, you've only got this year and next left of high school, and this year is almost over. I don't know that it would be fair to relocate you up north for one year. Would you want to stay with Dad?"

"No!" Trent answered, almost too quickly. "Dad's good for palling around with. But, he can't help me with my homework and I can't talk with him like I can talk with you."

"You come first in my life, Trent," Tory reassured her youngest son. "If Mitch and I do get married, or if I get re-married at all, it will have to wait until you graduate."

"Would you sell grandma and grandpa's house?"

"I'd probably check into renting it or something until Mitch is ready to retire, or you or Jayson are ready to live in it. It will be hard for me to part with it," she admitted. Tory and Trent were lost in their own thoughts after that, while they finished their dinner. Just as the two were ready to clean up their table, Tory's cell phone rang.

"Hello? ... Sorry. We stopped for dinner ... We got to talking and lost track of time ... We're getting ready to get back on the road, now ... We're about two miles away from Exit 57 ... Traffic is lighter now. If I had to estimate, I'd say we'd be there in thirty minutes ... Okay. We'll see you in a little bit ... Bye."

"The Commander?"

"I guess we spent more time eating and talking than I thought. He was getting a little worried; he didn't know if something had happened," Tory explained.

It took Tory less than thirty minutes to reach Mitch's house. He had been watching out the window, so when she pulled into the driveway, he was out the front door.

"Hi, Trent!" Mitch greeted, extending his hand to the young man.

"Hey, Commander." Trent accepted the commander's hand willingly.

Tory popped the trunk before she got out of the car. As she was getting ready to close her door, Mitch was standing beside her. "Glad you're here," he greeted, and quickly bent down to give Tory a kiss and a warm hug.

"I told you it wouldn't take us long once we finished eating," she scolded. She followed Mitch to the trunk to get her luggage. Once there, Mitch and Trent were gently pushing her hands away. "Hey! I've told you both the doctor gave me a clean bill of health! I'm all better!"

"Maybe so," Mitch began, while taking the last of the luggage out so Trent could close the trunk, "but that still doesn't mean I'm going to let you take this. Trent and I are more than capable of carrying the luggage."

"I'm just saying," Tory whined. "I'm not a cripple. I can do this."

"I know you can, Tory," Mitch agreed, placing a quick kiss on her cheek. "Um ... Could you get the door for us, hon; our hands are kind of full?"

Pouting, Tory held the door open for the two men. Mitch led Trent directly upstairs to place the bags in the respective rooms. After a quick tour, Trent opted to stay in the guest room to unwind and get ready for bed. Tory stayed downstairs with Mitch for a while as they relaxed together on the sofa, each with a glass of wine.

"I'm going to bed; are you coming?" Tory asked, covering up a yawn.

"Let me just check the locks and turn out the lights. I'll be right up." Mitch gave Tory a kiss as she went up the stairs and he went to lock up.

Once upstairs, Mitch made sure that the guest room door was closed before going into his own room and closing the door. Tory had left the bedside light on, but was already in bed. Her back was toward him and she was snuggled under the covers, so he assumed that she fell asleep quickly after the wine and the long day. He quietly stripped down to his briefs before turning out the light and climbing into bed next to her. Ever so slowly, Mitch moved so that he was spooning against Tory's back as he snaked one hand around to her front. He couldn't help but let out a moan as he felt Tory react to his touch.

"You're not really asleep, are you?" Mitch asked, talking low into her ear.

"I might have been."

"What are you trying to do to me?"

"I don't know what you mean," Tory pleaded, innocently.

"You are lying in my bed, naked. How do you expect me to control myself, especially after last month?" Mitch groaned in Tory's ear before taking a playful nibble.

"I still don't know what you mean," insisted Tory, keeping her face toward the wall.

"I didn't think you'd want to do anything with Trent across the hall."

"The doctor gave me a clean bill of health; did I tell you?"

"Yes, you did. I also told you that Trent is right across the hall. I didn't think you'd feel comfortable making love with your son nearby," Mitch clarified.

"I checked on Trent when I came upstairs; he's listening to his iPod."

Mitch groaned, quickly removed his briefs, and threw them on the floor. Then he was able to return his full attention to Tory. Gently he pushed her forward, so she was lying mostly on her stomach. As his hands were caressing her back, Mitch trailed heated kisses down her spine to her waist. He was pleased when, instead of stiffening from his touch, Tory began to moan and writhe under him. Slowly, he began to trail his kisses back up to her neck. Once there, he turned her slightly toward him so his lips could connect with hers.

As their kiss became more intense, Mitch allowed his hand to play with her aroused nipples before continuing down her body. When he reached her bush, a smile flashed across his face. "You've shaved."

"I'm just taking your advice," panted Tory.

"What advice was that?" Mitch quizzed while allowing his fingers to gently tickle Tory's exposed slit.

"My ex didn't like me to shave down there. I could trim it a little, and shave my legs, so I didn't embarrass him when we went swimming. But, he said anything more than that was unnatural and dirty. He went so far to say that only lesbians shaved! I realized I liked the way I felt after my surgery. So, since then, I've just tried to keep it trimmed down. It's too much to keep it shaved clean. But... " Tory had to stop talking to concentrate on breathing as Mitch slowly began moving two fingers inside her pussy lips. Without thinking, she began to grind her hips on his fingers.

"I can feel your heat," Mitch moaned, planting kisses along Tory's exposed neck and shoulder.

"Remember," Tory croaked, "Dr. Weston said we may need to use lubrication."

Mitch chuckled deeply as he removed his fingers from her sex. "Smell this?" he gently asked, while waving his fingers near her nose. When she nodded, he continued. "This is you, baby. You're dripping your own juices." And he proceeded to bring his fingers to his mouth so he could taste her honey.

"I want you, Tory. I need you!"

"I can tell," she moaned, slowly stroking his erect cock between her thighs.

"Do you want it missionary?"

"No," she purred as she lifted her leg and rested it on his knee. "I want you right now. I know you're not my ex."

Mitch leaned up on his elbow as he wrapped his hand around her waist, gently pulling her back so he could better reach her. When he captured her mouth, her tongue immediately darted out to meet his. When he released her mouth, he allowed his rigid cock to slip between her dripping lips.

Not wanting to hurt her, Mitch continued to slowly press forward, easing his cock into her. Tory had other plans. As Mitch slowly pressed his cock against her entrance, Tory pushed back hard, effectively impaling herself on him. Mitch let out a low moan as the lovers began to fan their passion.

"I need to touch you, Tory," Mitch moaned in her ear. "Do you trust me?" Tory could do nothing but nod. While staying inside her, Mitch snaked his arm around her waist and held onto her. Slowly, Mitch turned to lie on his back, taking Tory with him. When he was settled, Mitch brought both his hands to open Tory's legs, so they draped on either side of his bent knees. He then brought his hands up to fondle her breasts while continuing to thrust his arousal into her heated depths.

"I'm almost there, baby," Mitch panted. "Are you close?"

"Not yet," Tory responded, almost as breathless. Mitch trailed one hand down to her mons to play with her clit, while the other continued to gently pinch and tease her nipples. It didn't take long after that for Tory to reach her climax. As she did so, her walls clamped down on Mitch's cock starting his seed to flood her. Mitch had to bury his head in her shoulder to muffle his moans.

The lovers remained still while their breathing settled back to normal. Tory was the first to move as she slowly slid down off Mitch's chest. Instinctively, Mitch's hands came up to right her.

"I wouldn't mind if you stayed there," Mitch admitted. "I like feeling you on top of me, especially if I get to stay inside you for longer."

"It's just a little uncomfortable for me to sleep like that," Tory replied. Reluctantly, Mitch allowed Tory to slide off of him. But, he turned to spoon her and keep her close as they drifted off to sleep.

As morning crept in, Mitch felt like he was drifting in a dream. His cock was warm and tingling, and he could feel heated kisses along his neck and around his ear. As he moved closer to consciousness, he let out a low groan. He slowly opened his eyes and felt Tory continue to kiss and nibble his ear lobe while stroking his growing erection.

"Is this a new experiment in waking men up, or were you intending on fixing that, uh, problem you've created?"

"Neither," Tory cooed in Mitch's ear. "This isn't an experiment because it's already been proven to wake men up quite effectively. And, I didn't create this, uh, 'problem'. I woke up because you were poking me, so I figured turn about was fair play! But, now that you're awake..."

Before Mitch could voice any comments or objections, Tory had straddled his waist and was slowly teasing her opening with his erection. Once Mitch had had enough of Tory's teasing, he placed his hands on her hips to hold her still and quickly thrust his erection into her wet heat. Both lovers let out moans of ecstasy at the union.

Mitch enjoyed having Tory on top; he was easily able to play with her breasts and nipples as they moved with her body. But, Tory was not used to being on top and would stop and start her gyrations, keeping Mitch on the brink of cumming, but not entirely there.

Wanting to bring about his release and Tory's, Mitch pulled Tory down so he could kiss her. While their lips were connected, he wrapped his arms around her body and spun her around so she was lying on the bed under him. From there, he took control, pacing his thrusts to bring Tory closer to release. When Mitch saw Tory begin to stiffen beneath him, he bent down and took her mouth in his. As soon as he felt her juices wash over his cock, he allowed his seed to explode within her. Each moaned in the other's mouth, trying to keep as quiet as possible.

Mitch stayed hovering over her for a couple of moments, while the lovers both caught their breath. When they regained their control, Mitch reluctantly pulled out of Tory's sopping pussy and carried her into his bathroom. After they showered together in the master bath, Mitch and Tory dressed and went downstairs. There, they were surprised to find Trent in the kitchen fixing breakfast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.