Banking for Beginners - Cover

Banking for Beginners

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 8 : Anatoly's Call

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 : Anatoly's Call - Henry Clegg is on the run. Kushtia seems like a safe haven but how will Henry cope with the peculiarities of Kushtian society where women take a subservient role?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"Come on Freddie, this is not like you," the voice of Anatoly Kustenky was quiet; a sign that always worried Freddie. "We have an agreement I think. I don't piss on your patch, you don't piss on mine."

"Anatoly," Freddie Clegg responded in similar tone. "Please be assured there is no pissing on your patch from my side. We have plenty to do here without trying to take on Mother Russia."

"You say that Freddie but I know you. You see a chance, you take a chance. This has your finger prints on it Freddie, it's just your style."

"I don't have a patent on any of this, Anatoly. I just make it up as I go along."

"Listen, Freddie, this is just like you and it's right across the border from Kushtia. We agreed you could play there. We even thought you might come to us for some product to ship there. Now we find you're sourcing your own in our back garden. That's pissing on my patch, Freddie. Pissing on my patch."

"Anatoly, I give you my word. This is not a Clegg operation. There are no Clegg Enterprises people in Russia. Hell, there aren't any Clegg Enterprises people in Kushtia right now. This is nothing to do with me."

"So if it's not Clegg Enteprises picking up nice girls from Pestrovja, taking the bread out of my mouth, who is it?"

"I don't know but I'll talk to the Kushtian's and see what I can find out. All right? And if it's anything they are up to I'll see what I can do. If they are freelancing I'm not sure I can do anything about it. Sure they are supposed to take product from me but I can't stop them doing their own thing. I'll do what I can, Anatoly."

"OK Freddie, just be sure you're not pissing on my patch."

Clegg put down the phone, annoyed that Kustenky hadn't seem ready to believe him. It was, however, odd, he thought as he looked up the location of Pestrovja. The Kushtian's hadn't shown any signs of wanting to get into the business themselves but Pestrovja was just over the border. It was only a little later that he thought he had only been technically accurate when he said there weren't any Clegg Enterprises people in Kushtia right now. After all Henry didn't work for Clegg Enterprises. The only problem, Clegg thought, was Anatoly might think that was a bit too much of a technicality. Freddie looked at his watch. It would be early evening in Kolin. He tried to call Henry.

The line was terrible. It crackled. Henry's voice faded in and out.

"Hello ... hello ... yes, Fred? Fred?"

"Hi, Henry ... Henry? Yes. How's it going?"

"Good. Yes. Good. The bank's fine. Very friendly people, if you know what I mean."

"Uh huh..." Freddie knew exactly. "Listen. Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure Fred, sure ... Fred? ... Fred? Yes, sure."

"Can you find out if any of the bank's customers have an interest in Russia. Could be around the borders of Kushtia. Possibly in a place called Pestrovya."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.