Banking for Beginners - Cover

Banking for Beginners

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 7 : Over The Border

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 : Over The Border - Henry Clegg is on the run. Kushtia seems like a safe haven but how will Henry cope with the peculiarities of Kushtian society where women take a subservient role?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Natalya Uranova sat quietly in a small room at the one hotel in Pestrovya waiting to be called. She was looking forward to the interview. Everything she had heard about the job made her think that it would offer her the chance she longed for to leave this provincial town for a more exciting life.

It wasn't clear what the job was really about; she was hoping to find out more at the interview. All she knew was that it would involve travel. As far as Natalya was concerned that was what she was really interested in. When she was shown into the interview room the exotic appearance of the women interviewing her was enough to make her think, "Yes!" straight away.

The two women introduced themselves. "Victoria," the small dark girl said, offered a gloved hand to Natalya. She was dressed entirely in black, wearing the tightest of high necked tops and leggings. The severe, sleek look was only relieved by a silver neck band from which hung a large jet plaque set in a silver surround. If her appearance was daunting, her demeanour was welcoming. "Take a seat," she said. "Please don't be nervous."

"I'm Lauren," the other woman said as Natalya sat down. Even from those two words she was obviously American, but although her accent said USA, her clothes were those of a high ranking Kushtian woman. Her outfit was as loud and colourful as the other woman's was sober, a brightly striped wrap over a deep turquoise coloured robe. Natalya felt very drab in comparison. Her pale green blouse and the straight, dark green, skirt had seemed like sensible dress for an interview but now she was not so sure.

Natalya smiled in response. It was even exciting to be talking in English. She had studied it at school, of course, and there was always plenty of American television to practice her understanding but she hardly ever had the chance to speak it. "Thank you," she said.

The interview got under way. Natalaya was pleased with how it seemed to be going. Lauren asked most of the questions. "How did you enjoy your studies? What were your favourite subjects? What do you enjoy in your free time? How does your boyfriend feel about you taking a year away from here?"

The last one was the easiest to answer. Her boyfriend had been pretty cross when she'd told him she was thinking of doing this. He seemed to think she was there just for his amusement. Well, Natalya had told him she wasn't going to build her life around him. Natalya hadn't minded. It wasn't as though it was any sort of life-time commitment.

Lauren nodded with an understanding smile. Both she and Victoria seemed to be happy with Natalaya's replies, she thought. Victoria nodded to Lauren and Lauren asked if Natalaya would like some tea.

Natalya nodded. "Yes, please," she said. Victoria disappeared for a few moments and returned with a glass of pungent black tea. It was stronger than Natalya liked as a rule but she didn't complain, sipping it happily as the questions continued.

Suddenly she felt a little odd. She reached forward and put the glass of tea down, worried about spilling it on the carpet. As she sat back she felt even more peculiar; as though her arms had become like logs; as though every joint had become frozen. She tried to speak but even her mouth would not do as she wished. Victoria was the one now smiling as she stepped forward. "Good," she said, "that's the last one."

"No!" Natalaya was thinking. "You don't understand, I can't move. Please help me."

Victoria stepped forward towards her. Far from coming to her aid, Victoria reached for Natalya's blouse, unfastening the buttons and pulling it open to expose her. "There," she said, "I told you this one would be all right."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.