Banking for Beginners - Cover

Banking for Beginners

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 5 : The Household of Kushnati Koresh

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 : The Household of Kushnati Koresh - Henry Clegg is on the run. Kushtia seems like a safe haven but how will Henry cope with the peculiarities of Kushtian society where women take a subservient role?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Henry's car bounced its way across the potholes on the road leading out of Kolin. They crossed the bridge across the almost dry river bed of the Kolin River and headed out through scrubby rocky countryside.

The car stopped outside a large, low, seemingly derelict building. A honk of the car's horn brought someone to the tall door that filled a high archway halfway along the front wall. Henry peered out of the car. This didn't look very impressive for someone that was supposedly a Kushtian Council Elder. He climbed out and headed to the door.

As he entered, his opinion changed. The doorway gave onto a courtyard that, in contrast to the barren land outside, was filled with luxuriant foliage. Water played from fountains in the corners of the courtyard. Two veiled women sat chatting on a bench to one side; two others were carrying large baskets of fruit across the courtyard. Henry's bemusement at the extraordinary difference between the courtyard inside and the countryside outside the walls of the building was interrupted by the muscular young Kushtian man that had opened the door. "For Mr Koresh? From the bank?" he said.

Henry nodded and the young man led the way further into the building. The verdant greens of the courtyard gave way to opulent gold silk and purple velvet wall hangings and finely knotted silk carpets inside. Henry was astonished by the sheer luxury of the surroundings. His mouth was still hanging open when he was shown into a large room furnished in even greater splendour. At one end of the room an old wizened man sat in a wheel chair, gazing vacantly across the room. To the side, on two large padded leather couches, two women reclined, talking to one another in animated fashion. Henry recognised one of them immediately as the woman he had seen earlier on the cover of Yassi! Magazine. The other, much younger, he took to be Koresh's wife. She got up and approached him, her long skirt brushing across the floor.

Henry offered his hand. "Henry Clegg," he said. "from the People's Bank."

Koresh's wife and the woman from Yassi! exchanged puzzled glances but then waved him towards their couch. "Hi," the woman said in a sharp Brooklyn accent, "I'm Lauren - wife of Kushnati Koresh. My friend here is the wife of the eldest son of the Kalinin. He calls her Victoria."

"I can see why," Henry said, conscious that she was watching him closely. "I understand that your husband wishes to discuss some financial matters." Henry looked across to where Kushnati Koresh was sitting in his wheelchair. He didn't look as if he was up to discussing anything much.

"Of course," said Lauren. "I will bring him over. I shall need to translate for you." She walked across to where Kushnati sat, unlocked the brake on his chair and wheeled him back to where Henry was sitting. He stood up and offered his hand. Kushnati Koresh continued to stare straight ahead giving no sign that he had any awareness of Henry's presence. "I will explain things," said Lauren. "but first, tell me, Clegg isn't a very common English name is it? Do you know a Freddie Clegg? A dark haired man with a wiry moustache."

"Well yes. It's not a common name. Freddie Clegg is my uncle. That sounds exactly like him. How do you know him?"

"Ah - both Victoria and I had some involvement with one of his companies before we came to Kushtia."

"I'll mention it when I talk to him next," said Henry sociably.

"Oh, I shouldn't think he'd remember us," Victoria said acidly.

Henry blinked, puzzled by her response. He knew Freddie had some dealings with the Kushtian's but why these two women should have been involved he couldn't imagine. Lauren interrupted. "Can we get on?" Henry nodded. "OK, here's the pitch. Mr Koresh here has very good contacts with the elders of the tribes in the northern hills. For many years they chose their wives from Russian stock. Recently they have found it difficult to find wives. Through my father in the Trade Ministry I have found how I can solve that. What is need is funding to allow us to satisfy that need; finance for the initial expenses until we can recoup them from our fees."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.