Banking for Beginners
Chapter 3: Suitable Staff

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3: Suitable Staff - Henry Clegg is on the run. Kushtia seems like a safe haven but how will Henry cope with the peculiarities of Kushtian society where women take a subservient role?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

There was a knock on his office door and, once Henry had realised that whoever was outside was waiting to be invited in, a young woman entered. Kerren Kerrish had been as good as his word and based on his first sight of her Henry thought she would be very suitable indeed.

She was, he supposed, about twenty one or twenty two years old and wore a curious combination of western and what he assumed was traditional Kushtian dress. On her head she wore a pill box hat from which draped a scarf that hung across the lower half of her face veiling all of her features apart from a pair of sparkling, dark brown eyes fringed with long lashes. If her headwear was traditional, Kushtian and modest, the rest of her outfit was anything but. She wore a white blouse that fitted tightly across her breasts and her skirt while straight and tailored was slit so that with each step Henry was afforded an excellent view of her legs. He waved her into the office. To his delight Henry realised that the girl was wearing stockings and, from the way she strode across the room, her skirt dividing at each step, she didn't mind that he knew it.

"Mr Kerrish said I should see to anything at all that you needed," she said. Henry thought her tone distinctly flirtatious. She was carrying a set of files. As she leant forward to place the files on his desk, Henry had an excellent view of her cleavage. He felt it hadn't been accidental.

"Well, Miss..." he began.

"Anchari Astana," the woman said. "I am called Anchari. But my friends call me Anch, please."

"Well Anch," Henry went on. "I hope you will be able to help me. This is all very new to me."

"I'm sure I can help," she sat herself on the desk beside him, crossing her nylon sheathed legs. "Mr Kerrish was very keen for me to do all I can. Oh, excuse me." Henry realised that the top button of her blouse had given up the unequal battle to keep her blouse closed and had become unfastened. Anch refastened it without embarrassment and then turned her attention back to Henry. "So what should I do first of all?"

"Well, why don't you take off that veil," Henry said, "I'm sure you don't need it in here."

Anch leapt to her feet, startling Henry and shouting. "What do you take me for? Mr Kerrish said I should be nice to you but you treat me like some common huna! I am no huna!" She stormed out of the room, practically knocking over Kerren Kerrish as she pushed passed him in the doorway.

Henry was on his feet calling her to come back but she ignored him. Kerren Kerrish looked at Henry. "What ever has upset Miss Astana? She is one of our most experienced staff. She seemed very distressed."

"I don't understand," Henry said. "She seemed - well - very friendly."

Kerrish smiled. "Kushtian girls are all very friendly," he said, "you will have no difficulty finding companionship for your relaxations in the afternoons. Miss Astana would be very suitable. Yes?"

"Well I hadn't thought of that but yes." Henry was surprised by Kerrish's casual suggestion that his secretary would be happy to provide sexual favours. "But I have obviously upset her."

"I am surprised, good friend. Of course the appetites of the Cleggs are legendary but even so I cannot imagine what you could have said that would have scandalised Miss Astana so."

"But I made no improper suggestion, I simply suggested that she take off her veil and..."

"Ah!" Kerrish threw up his hands. "Ah! I understanding. Such a thing is not nice here in Kushtia. For a girl to show her face before her marriage. No! Only the poorest of women in Kushtia would dream of going without a veil. You will find that Kushtian girls are most accommodating in every other respect but they would find such a thing deeply insulting."

"She said I was treating her like a common — what was the word — huna?"

"Oh yes. A girl dog."

"Bitch?"

"Yes, bitch. It is an insult to call a woman so in English? Even though you love your dogs?"

"Yes. Look can I apologise to her?"

"No. No. That is not the way." Kerren's face had a look of astonished disbelief. "No man can apologise to a Kushtian girl. That would bring great loss of face. Please let me explain to her your misunderstanding. She may forgive you. I will do what I can. This is what friends are for. Leave this to your friend. See." Kerren excused himself and left the office.

A few minutes later the girl reappeared, knocking politely at the door to the office. Henry beckoned her in. Before he could say anything she spoke. "Mr Kerrish has explained that you do not know our ways and traditions. I should have explained how things are here. Please forgive me." She lowered her eyes to the floor.

Henry was grateful for the opportunity to repair things. "That is quite all right," he said. "I have much to learn. I am sure you will be able to help me."

"So, you would like me to stay?"

"Yes, yes indeed."

"Oh, thank you. Thank you," Anch said. "I was afraid that you did not like me and that your words were intended to make me go."

"Not in the least. Now perhaps you could explain these files. I suppose that I should try to understand them."

"First some coffee though? You would like?"

"I would like very much. Thank you, Anch. What is 'thank you' in Kushtian?"

"Thaknarish."

"Thaknarish," Henry imitated.

"Very good," Anch clapped her hands delightedly. "I will get coffee."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.