Preview

The Babe Bike Blues

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Reluctant, Heterosexual, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Jennifer's life was already tough enough, based on her speech impediment alone. Then her parents were involved in a terrible accident. She needed help, and the only person she could turn to was her "Uncle" Bob. He came to get her and take her to her parents. But he had to bring the wrong motorcycle for the trip. His hard tail affected her soft tail, which caused him to have some hard times of his own.

Foreword

This was supposed to be a short stroke story based on an idea generously provided by a reader who goes by the handle "Drunken Dwarf." I thank him for that idea.

The problem is that some characters refuse to restrict themselves to a short story, and some characters want to do more than stroke. The characters in this story are a good example.

Reading this book may be tedious, initially, because the lead female character stutters, and I spelled out every single place she stutters. I did that on purpose, because it makes for frustrating reading, just like talking to someone in real life who stutters is frustrating too. I wanted the reader to feel her frustration with her speech impediment.

If you are familiar with my work, you know that I don't do anything in a story without a reason. The stutter matters. So be frustrated for a while, but keep going. You'll get used to it ... just like you learn to be patient with someone who speaks this way in real life.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.