Break-in at the Doctors Office

by Janus

Copyright© 2009 by Janus

BDSM Sex Story: Intruder submits a nurse, patient and her doctor to a night of bondage hell

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse   .

The small clinic had just two staff members. One aging doctor and a young 20 something nurse. The building had four rooms. A lobby, two examination rooms and a lounge for the staff. The clock struck 5 PM on a rainy Friday evening as a stranger walked in the front door.

No one waited for the doctor. 5 PM was closing time. He had another patient today but Sue had not arrived. She was late and that would cost her dearly.

The stranger approached the blond nurse in scrubs leaning over the desk and shook off his wetness from the pouring rain. Rain streaked from his poncho.

"Can I use your phone, my car is broken down" he pleaded.

She flashed him a large, naïve smile and replied "Sure" as she handed him the phone from across the counter, "it is pouring out there"

"You got that right. Not too busy here tonight" he remarked knowing full well that they closed at 5 on Fridays and only two people would be present and both had keys to open the drugs cabinet. "Where are all the doctors?"

The nurse laughed with a weary chuckle while looking down at her paperwork and said

"We only have one doctor and he is in the back inventorying before we close"

As soon as she said it, she knew she had made a mistake. She turned, her long ponytail swirling around her head due to her quick movement to see his reaction. Her eyes met his and she knew.

But his left hand now had a switch blade knife and his right spun her around by her right shoulder as he moved behind her and clamped the hand over her belly. The blade was instantly to her throat; touching the gold necklace, her boyfriend had given her two weeks earlier.

"Say nothing" he continued with "One peep from you and you die" To add emphasis he pressed the cold wet, blade to her skin.

She gulped and nodded, her body quivering at his touch.

"Take me to the man" he whispered evilly.

She motioned to exam room #2 and he walked/stepped her over to its door with his left hand to her throat with the knife and his right around her waist. His crotch pressed into her soft, scrub bottoms. She could feel his member beginning to bulge. He could feel the outline of her panties ... thong he guessed.

"Open the door and tell him to do as I say"

She obeyed, gently reaching for the door knob and pushing it open. They marched inside.

Her voice was weak and broken but it did the job.

"Pleasss ssseee Dr ... Coningsssby. Do exactly what hhhheeeeee sayyssss"

The doctor turned and saw his young nurse hostage to a man with a knife. His worst fears were coming true.

"Open the cabinet and take out 15 mg of terapenadathol and administer it to yourself," the intruder demanded.

The doctor froze. It would knock him out cold.

"NOW. before I have to cut this Bitch!" he barked.

Nodding, the 61 year old did as instructed. The syringe filled quickly and he jabbed his own leg with the anesthetic. The needle stung and soon after the pain faded his vision and all faculties went to black. He collapsed in a heap.

The intruder then forced his nurse captive to strip the doctor of his white coat, scrubs and pants and shirt and tie and shoes. She did this with her eyes averted as she had never seen him in anything but work attire. After he was naked except for his tight Speedo type shorts he had her tie her boss up in the closet. His hands were tied above his head and he hung from the coat rail. His legs were tied to his thighs (called the frog tie because the victim looks like a frog). Finally, to add insult to injury, gauze and an old bandage were used to gag the doctor. The gag effectively silenced him so that no audible sound could be heard from him other then a low moan. The intruder left the door open so that at the height the doctor hung (and he could not stand up) he would see into the exam room.

"This is gonna be fun."

He wiped some smelling salts on the old man's nose waited as the Dr. came to, looking at his own predicament.

Meanwhile the pretty nurse was fidgeting and trying to look to escape but her hands had been tied as well after she performed her tasks.

He positioned her on the examination table, hands tied over her head facing the closet door.

"pleasseeee doooonttt do thissss" she begged, fearing a rape or worse from this mad man.

"or what?" he asked running his hands along her curves from the breasts down to her warm thighs.

"Don't. Take the drugs. Leave us alone we won't tell" she whispered, desperate now that his hands roamed along her crotch.

"I 'll take whatever I want" he said loud enough for the doctor to hear as he lifted her scrub shirt over her ample breasts. The shirt was a tight fit over her mounds but it slid over and revealed a blue Victoria secret push up bra. She began to cry as her shirt went over her head.

"Nice tits" the attacker commented as he squeezed and fondled each breast.

The nurses gyrations at his advances were becoming more pronounced so he used bandage tape to tape her ankles to each end of the table. She effectively had her legs bent at the knees over each side of the table while the rest of her body lay on it and her arms were tied above her head and to the other end.

When her shirt was lifted off her chest, it exposed her thong on the right side ... a blue high cut thong. Now his right hand flew to her scrub pants and their tie string.

"What do we have here. I though I felt a thong under there"

She continued to sob as he untied her pants and slipped them off her hips with both hands, down past her thighs to around her tied ankles.

"See what you have under your nose doc" he yelled back to the poor man. Moans of anger could be heard if perfectly still. The nurse had to see her boss staring at her both of them tied and helpless. But his own cock was bulging in the doctors pants too. She flushed at his reaction.

NOOoo Pleasseeeee stoppppp" She cried but this only made him angry. Taking a large rubber eye stopper he pulled the rubber ball part off and stuffed it in her mouth. Her moans became muffled

"MMMmmmrrpppppppp"

He slapped her pussy with his bare hand twice to watch her jump and exclaim while gagged"

She pulled against her restraints and screamed into her rubber gag.

"NNNNNnnmmmmmmeeeerrrr"

NNNNNNssRRRRRRRrpppppp"

That's when they all heard the outer door open 100 feet away and one door away

Sue called out

"Hello any one here. "pausing she said louder.

Dr Coninsby ... Allison? I am here for my appointment"

She heard some noises in the back. She knew she was late for her appointment, and that the doctor's office closed at 5. They probably went home already. But what was that noise?

The intruder smiled and whispered into the nurses ear.

Carefully placing the knife back to her throat he removed her ball gag and asked "who is that?"

Gulping from fear and the dryness starting to form in her mouth she stammered ... Sue Wright ... she has an appointment after hours at 5:05 with us. She is late I will tell her we are busy."

"no I don't think so" and he turned her head to look closer at her boss. The old doctors erection was very pronounced, so much that the tip of his penis was poking out of the top of his shorts. Unknown to both of them, their attacker had forced a pill down Dr Coningsbys throat. It was just taking effect now.

The attacked quickly whispered instructions and then nodded for the nurse to obey.

She yelled hurriedly, "Mrs Wright, (she paused unsure) we are tied up in exam room 2 with some work. Please go into exam room 1 and someone will be with you shortly"

Her assailant then regagged her and drug her by her pony tail to the directly in front of Dr Coningsby.

The doctor suspected what he had been given because his face was very flushed and animated as he moaned into his own gag. Of course the sight of this 24 yr old blonde in her underwear, tied and gagged did nothing to lower his erection either.

Thinking quickly the attacked took a plunger from the closet and propped it up against the back wall. Its wooden stick stuck out to just past the doctor. The invader then pushed the tied man forward to his ropes limits and moved the wooden pole between his ass cheeks as he lowered his shorts a bit. The doctor cried in pain as the improvised butt plug/restraint entered his anus effectively immbolizing him. The wooden plunger prevented him from pushing back and his own tied hands stopped forward movement. His eyes rolled into his head as the shaft pentrated his ass hole unexpectedly.

Terry his nurse did not figure out his mad scheme until it was too late. Her legs were also tied froglegged style (ankles tied to thighs) so that she was on her knees prone in front of his now raging hard on.

"Remove his shorts with your mouth ... bitchhhhhhhhhh he let the word roll off his tongue"

She looked at her boss ... now in agony and then to her attacker eyes pleading, tears streaming down her cheeks. "pleasssse no"

A sharp smack on her ass told her his reply

"SMACK" the sting bit her soft tanned ass cheek forcing her mouth and torso down to between his legs. She grasped his now wet shorts with her lips and pulled them down with her head movements.

"Take him in your mouth"

Her head was forced onto his mammoth cock and she did as instrcucted engorging it with her lips and mouth cavity. She had done her boyfriend. She knew the feeling. She did not know the next feeling when her head was wrapped it place, mouth around his cock, with medical tape. She tried to pull out but only got smacks to her ass for her trouble.

The intruder finished wrapping her and then dressed in the doctors clothes. He looked back at the two, nurse terry in her undies, hands tied behind her, mouth on his cock, head taped in place and the doctor frozen by the restraints getting a blow job yet anally raped with a plunger. His cock hard as ever.

The new doctor entered room 2 from a side door.

"Hi I am Dr Coningsbys short term help. What can I do to help?" he stood at 6 ft tall, was about 35 and had longer hair then Sue thought a doctor should have. He also had lots of facial hair. But his smile was captivating.

"Oh," she said with embarassment, "I expected Dr. Coninsby! I ... uh ... wasn't expecting abother doctor. Maybe I ought to reschedule my appointment so that I can see him." This guy didn't look like a doctor. Didn't smell like a doctor. Handsomne, with a sexy smile, but something strange was happening.

But then she rethought things. "I guess it will be ok to see you. After all, I was late., I shouldn't have expected him to wait for me. "I'm here for my semi-annual examination. Where's the nurse?"

"Terry will be along shortly. My name is John. I am sorry we are rushing around a bit but the schedule is off with you being late for your after hours appointment"

He sat in the chair facing Sue and asked her to remove her shirt and skirt for the examination. He then pulled various devices from the desk drawer ... a stethoscope, some medical tape and a cloth. He was watching her as she began to undress.

"This is soooo weird!" Sue thought to herself, as she began disrobing. "Here I am taking off my clothes in front of a complete stranger, doctor or not." She would have preferred to wait for the nurse, but she knew she was late and was lucky to get her exam. Still, she almost felt like a hooker, removing her clothes in front of a strange john ... not the doctor named John. She was nervous about looking at him as she stepped out of her skirt. Dr. Coningsby always had her undress behind the curtain, then come out with the exam frock. This was all so ... so bizarre! She pulled her blouse over her head and gor just a bit tangled. "Here, let me help you," he offered, "Uh no, I'm ok," she replied as the blouse cleared her head. Now she stood before him in her bra and panties.

"God, it's really weird being a woman," she mused. "You get married and the only man who should see you naked is your husband! She always felt a strangeness when she appeared naked for the doctor. Almost like commiting a sin. There was an excitement she no longer experienced with Dave at home. Not that she would ever do anything with the doctor, still it was somewhat ... of an exciting erotic adventure. Except when he hurt her. That was like being erotically tortured...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.