Big Mac Attack - Cover

Big Mac Attack

Copyright© 2009 by baddaddy1us

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tiny White Wife fucked by Massive Black Cock

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Size  

We both heard Big Mac say that he has something else planned, but we were both to busy at the time to really think too much about it, as my wife was enjoying me eating Big Mac's cum out of her sloppy, cum soaked cunt and I was enjoying eating her out.

However, that changed abruptly when we heard the door shut and someone grabbed my ankles and pulled me away from my wife's soaking hot sloppy cunt.

I heard Big Mac laugh as I was held tightly by another huge giant of a black man as Big Mac tied my hands and feet together. The second black giant was saying, "Yeah Man, you gotsta tie him up so he can't interfere, 'cause I'ma gonna tear that white pussy up!"

With that, I was tossed into a chair and positioned so that I could watch the action, but wa completely unable to do anything about what was about to happen.

With me bound, the second black giant, who was probably a good

400 lbs of muscled meat dropped his trousers exposing his massive black cock. It wasn't even hard yet and must have been about 18 inches long and about 5 ½ inches thick.

Big Mac says to my wife, "Let me introduce you to my son, Little

Mac. He is only called Little Mac because he is my son, but his cock is even bigger and thicker than mine."

My wife, who's cunt is still soaking wet and full of cum, smiles and gets on her hands and knees on the bed and attempts to suck on

Little Mac's massive cock-head.

However, because of it's immense size, about all she is able to do is to lick the bulbous head and around the shaft. This seems to be enough though, as Little Mac's cock begins to lengthen and expand in thickness.

Soon, Little Mac's tremendous cock is at least 22 inches long and

6 ½ inches thick. My tiny, skinny white wife looks up at Little Mac and says, "I want to feel this black monster inside my tight, cum soaked cunt! Fuck me you black bastard!"

With that, she turned around and positions her exposed, gaping cunt to Little Mac in the doggie style position. Little Mac positions his huge, elephant sized cock at the very opening of my skinny white wife's cunt and begins to push forward.

Even though her pussy tunnel is still stretched out and wet, Little

Mac is obviously having a tough time getting his massive black cock inside her cunt. He only manages to get the thick, fat bulbous head in the first time, and only a few more inches on the second stroke. But by working forward and backward with his hips, he is slowly able to get about 20 inches of throbbing, pulsating, veinous black cock inside her cunt.

"OOOHHHH GOD, OHH DEAR SWEET JESUS, OOHH,

OOHHH, OOHHHH FUCKKKKKK!!!!" My tiny white wife screams as Little Mac pummels her pussy, plumbing its depths deeper with each successive stroke. "AAAGGGHHHH,

AAGGGHHH, AAGGGHHHHH, OOOMMPH, OOMMPPHH"

Watching all this action is not only getting me hard, but Big Mac is starting to become re-aroused. He moves to the other side of the bed as his son continues to fuck my wife's ruined pussy and sticks his big cock in front of her face.

Soon, she is sucking one massive black prick while getting her tightly crammed and packed pussy fucked by another. The sight of my tiny white wife, who weighs less than 100 lbs, getting fucked by two huge, black giants who each weigh more than 400 lbs, and have cocks the sizes of horses or elephants is erotic beyond belief.

Finally, Little Mac can take no more and begins to orgasm. He pushes the entire 22 inches of his cock completely inside my tiny white wife's cunt and begins emptying his contents of his swollen nutsack into her uterus.

He grabs her hips so that she cannot move forward and holds the entire length of his massive, elephant sized, 22 inch long, 6 ½ inch thick black cock firmly inside her tightly packed, undulating, pulsating, rippling cunt tunnel and shoots wad after wad of thick semen into her womb.

This causes her to climax as well and soon her cunt is milking

Little Mac's cock, squeezing and hungrily sucking every last drop of semen from his deeply embedded fuck-stick.

"AAAARRGGG, AAARRGGHHH, ARRGGHHH" is all that I can hear from her, since she still has Big Mac's thick cock shoved down her throat. Finally Big Mac explodes as well, shoot a stream of thick gooey cum down her throat.

As both giants pull out of my wife, Little Mac looks down and says, "SO, DO YOU THINKS I PLANTED A BABY IN YOU,

YOU WHITE WHORE?"

"WELL, WE HAVE SOME OTHER PLANS FOR YOU AND

YOUR TINY DICKED WHITE MAN, OVER THERE"

But that is another story.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.