Big Mac Attack - Cover

Big Mac Attack

Copyright© 2009 by baddaddy1us

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tiny White Wife fucked by Massive Black Cock

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Size  

This story is loosely based upon actions that my wife takes in order to find and fuck black guys with huge cocks. You need to first of all know something about my wife. She is a very small, petite, skinny woman who stands perhaps 5'1" tall in high heels. She has a very thin body, weighs in at about 92 lbs soaking wet and has extremely small titties (32A) and long nipples. Her pussy is very hairy and blonde, but sometimes she closely crops the hair, and her labia extend well below her vulva lips. She has had many encounters with black men and loves getting fuck by them, especially if their cocks are extremely large. Her name is Lynn.

In this particular situation, I had been contacted by a couple of black men with whom my wife had already recently had some dealing. (See Mother's Day) They were very pleased and had immensely enjoyed themselves. However, now knowing how much my wife loved the big black snake, they told me that I might like to take her to MacDonald's for a "Big Mac".

After receiving instructions on how to get to MacDonald's, I asked her one evening if she would like to go out and get a "Big Mac", to which she replied, "Sure Honey, I'd love to have a Big Mac". She obviously was thinking about the sandwich and not what I had planned for the evening.

So we got into the car and I started driving to MacDonald's.

Now this particular gentleman lives in fairy close proximity to the area McDonald's, so my wife didn't realize that anything was "up" until we turned down a side street before we arrived at the fast food restaurant.

However, once I turned off, she realized that something was up, and upon realizing it, she asked me, "Honey, I thought you were taking me out for a Big Mac?". I replied, "Yes, Dear, I am, but it's not the kind of Big Mac that you expected."

We hopped out of the car once we arrived at MacDonald's house and knocked on the door.

I was amazed when a virtual giant of a man answered the door. He must have stood at least seven feet tall and weight about 450lbs. There was absolutely no fat on him and his hands alone were huge.

As I watched my tiny wife standing next to him, her head was only about belt high on him and he was blacker than the ace of spades. He was also quite a bit older than I had expected, probably being in his late sixties or early seventies, as evidenced by his short gray curly hair, which stood out prominently against his black scalp.

My wife begins rubbing her tiny hands across the crotch of his pants and Big Mac's cock begins to swell, creating a huge bulge in his trousers. My wife turns to me and smiles, saying, "Gee Honey, I really did want a Big Mac, but this is probably more than I can handle. Now you cucky bastard, you will have to watch and clean me up afterwards."

"Big Mac" takes her by the hand and leads her down the hallway to his bedroom and once in there, he turns around and unzips his pants and smiles broadly. My wife immediately reaches inside the pants and starts stroking his big, massive cock which starts to get even harder as soon as her hands get a grip on it.

Since she is so small and he is so tall, she doesn't need to kneel down, but simply pulls the black monster cock out and starts to lick it. Even though the big cock isn't even completely hard or fully erect yet, she still is having a hard time getting the fat, bulbous cock-head inside her tiny, puckered mouth.

My tiny wife continues working on the fat black cockhead while stroking the shaft of the ever enlarging, semi-erect beef steak with one hand and unbuckling his pants and pulling down his boxers with the other.

Soon, Big Mac is standing in the bedroom with his pants around his ankles and my tiny white wife is standing in front of him sucking his monster cock off. She has finally managed to get the big cock-head inside her mouth and as soon as she gets it inside, Big Mac starts shoving inch after fat black inch down her throat.

All I can hear is gurgling and slurping sounds as Linn gags and throat fucks Big Mac's massive meat-stick. Big Mac groans and looks over at me and says, "Hey there white boy, you sure does have a fine white whore here. I'sa gonna fuck her and fill her with mah seed and give her a black baby, and you're gonna lick up anything that is left behind."

With being said, he pulls back his massive cock, which makes a popping noise as it comes out of her mouth. He grabs her and tosses her onto the bed and practically rips her pants and shirt off, exposing her tiny white body and closely cropped blonde pussy.

Big Mac spreads my wife's tiny, skinny legs apart and shoves his big black graying head between her legs and starts lapping at her tiny tight cunt lips. I hear slurping noises as he eats her out. Finally, he stops for a moment and says, "You knows that I has to get it wet because there aint no way mah cock is gonna go al the way in unless is made ready fo it." Then he sticks his big tongue inside her tiny slit and begins licking and sucking again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.