Sperming My Girl

by Dr Scribble

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Scribble

Erotica Sex Story: My daughter and I both need to get off, but fucking her is incest, and that's illegal. Fortunately my wife may have a solution.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

No, really! It's not right to fuck your daughter, even if feeling your sperm spitting into her pussy and coating her sucking little cervix is one of the best feelings in the world. (Do it right, and it's one of the best feelings in the world for her, too, but in this neck of the woods, we have to deny ourselves such pleasures.)

No, we are law-abiding, upstanding citizens. Sometimes, too "upstanding", if you know what I mean. And that's the problem. Giving yourself a hand-job isn't as satisfying as having someone, preferably of the opposite sex as far as I'm concerned – I'm very "straight" – do it for you. And in turn, that is nowhere near as good as if they suck you off. Or if you can actually fuck them.

Trouble is, as you get older, the number of women prepared to put out for you tends to decline. I married late anyway, so me and the wife, Hayley, were late in starting our family, and as it happened, we only had the one child before Hayley decided to concentrate on developing her career and started taking the pill with religious regularity...

And that takes the last little pleasure away: whilst fucking is fun, the real enjoyment and thrill comes from fucking a woman who could become pregnant. Hayley, I found to my surprise, felt the same — and anyway, by this time, she was approaching The Change, and losing interest in sex. But she said enough for me to realise is isn't just men who get an extra thrill from the risk of conception, some women feel the same — and Hayley was one of them.

Life had become one long dry spell of frustration. And then came the day I was passing Chérie's room and happened to glance in through the gap in the not-quite-shut door.

She lay on the bed with her blouse open and her bare tits on display. One hand was playing with the knobby nipples which stood out from the firm cones so much like her mother's had been. The other had pulled her knickers off and her gym skirt up, and she was knuckle-deep in her own twat, moaning something I couldn't quite make out. Her busy hand was covered in her slippery juices as she worked her fingers past her clit into her hidden depths.

I stood there, speechless, my cock throbbing to hardness, and didn't notice when Hayley came along the landing and wanted to know what I was looking at.

She moved me aside and peered through the gap for a few moments. To my delight, she reached behind her and unzipped my flies, shoving her hand inside and pulling my cock out.

Ah! Bliss! It had been so long since anyone, apart from me, had taken such an interest. I closed my eyes with pleasure, and only opened them when I felt Hayley tug on my cock. She'd pushed Chérie's door open and led me into the room. I gulped, and felt my cock wilt rapidly. Our daughter was staring at us in surprise, trying to pull her skirt down and rescue her knickers from the floor.

'Mum! Wh-what are you doing? What's dad doing?' she added, seeing my prick in her mother's hand.

'Well, I had this idea, dear: you are in need of a good orgasm, and so is your father. For reasons that are none of your business, I can't take care of his needs like I used to, so I thought ... you might. And get something out of it yourself.'

Chérie stared at her. 'You mean, you want dad to fuck me? Or me to fuck dad? Or what?'

'I think in the first instance, it's just a matter of letting each of you get the other off.'

I'd moved round beside Hayley and could see her face. Honestly, her expression was of such determined "innocence" I knew she was up to something.

'Why don't you go back to what you were doing, dear, ' Hayley went on, 'unless, of course, you'd like your father to play with your pussy instead, and you can then play with his prick?'

'Are you serious, mother?'

'Of course I am.' She smiled. 'Pleasure is a serious business.' Her expression hardened. 'There's just one rule, ' she said to me.

'What's that?' I asked.

'You mustn't fuck the girl.'

I was thoroughly confused now. 'Well, no, ' I said, wondering what on earth she meant.

'No! That would be incest, so no slipping your prick in her and sliding it in and out, until you cum. Is that understood.'

I was somewhat bewildered, after what she'd said earlier. 'Not, not quite, dear, ' I said.

'You can jack off on her, or even in her; she can jack you off; she can suck you off, if you prefer. And you can suck her off, finger-fuck her, almost anything that gives the two of you pleasure. Just, no sliding your cock in and out repeatedly until you cum. Clear?'

'Yes, dear, ' I said. Our daughter nodded.

Hayley turned to Chérie. 'Let me be sure about one thing: you're not on the pill, using a diaphragm or IUD or anything, are you?'

The girl looked momentarily disappointed as she shook her head, probably thinking, as I was, that her mother would impose even more severe restrictions on us.

'Good. Because a major part of the deal, and the pleasure you get, comes from knowing that if any of your father's sperm gets inside you, you could become pregnant.'

Chérie's eyes bugged. 'You want dad to get me pregnant?'

'I want you to promise that if he does, you aren't going to kick up a fuss. If you are, or if you tell anyone else about this, all bets are off. Your father could go to jail. So, do you promise?'

I have to report that by this time, while Hayley was setting up the ground rules, as it were, my cock had lost its hardness and was now drooping against my ball sack.

Chérie shrugged and smiled with a touch of embarrassment. 'Okay, I promise.'

Hayley had one more thing to ask.

'So you wouldn't mind if you were to become pregnant with daddy's baby?'

Chérie's finger had slid back under her skirt and from the movements it was obvious she was frigging herself again.

'Not if you don't, ' she said.

'Good. Well, I think that's settled. You might as well both get undressed.'

Chérie sat up and pulled off her blouse and skirt, revealing herself in all her naked glory. As I already said, her boobs are two pert handfuls, conical, and tipped with ruby-red nipples which were standing proud already. Her pussy mound was covered with a thin mat of blonde hairs, through which the open lips of her pussy protruded.

I took off my shirt and pants, until I was naked, too. My cock had risen again, pulsing and throbbing and beginning to ooze precum, which I smeared round the tip and down the shaft, as more of the lubricant appeared. With a glance at Hayley to check she wasn't showing signs of disapproval, I touched my daughter's open pussy lips and gently reamed around, collecting more lubricant from her.

Chérie moaned with pleasure. The way her face twisted up and she rocked her hips, I guess I was doing something right.

I lubricated my cock so it slipped easily in my hand.

'Not too soon, now, ' warned Hayley, 'you don't want to cum until you're both ready. Why don't you swap over?'

I knew what she meant. I stuck my fingers back in Chérie's snatch while she used her slippery hand to wank my cock. I was gritting my teeth, fighting off the urge to splatter her tits with my jizz. Chérie was going crazy, humping up her thighs to force my fingers even further inside her.

'Yes, daddy! Cum for me, daddy! Put your sperm in me and make me pregnant. Oh! Oh!'

She suddenly let go of my cock and used both hands to pull her pussy lips open. Hayley was kneeling beside the bed, a hand in her own snatch, and we could both see all the way up the pink tube which ended at Chérie's cervix.

I felt the spunk rising from my balls.

'Oh, baby, I'm gonna ... gonna... '

I had closed my eyes, all my focus on the spunk racing up into my prick, so I was surprised to feel another hand on my cock, tugging it downwards. I looked, and it was Hayley, and she was pointing my prick at Chérie's open pussy.

'Aagh! I can't! You said! You said we weren't to fuck.'

'That's all right dear, you're not fucking. Now just let all that sperm go.'

'Please daddy!' said Chérie, trying desperately to keep still, having realised what her mother was doing and not wanting to upset my aim.

'See, Chérie wants it, ' said Hayley, skilfully jacking on my prick, 'so why don't you give it to her?'

'But ... I might get her pregnant... '

'Oh, it's not very likely, is it? It's not like you were fucking her — you know, sliding your cock in and out repeatedly.'

'Please, daddy, ' said Chérie again.

It was obvious she didn't mind getting my sperm inside her, and neither did Hayley. Oh, fuck it! I let myself go.

Hayley must have felt my prick thicken as the sperm was forced up it. A gob of white stuff shot out of the tip, plastering the hairs round Chérie's pussy, and covering her clit, which was sticking out though them. Hayley adjusted my aim again, and the next gobbet flew straight into Chérie's open pussy, settling whitely. It was joined moments later by another and another, until there was a pool, slowly sliding along her tube towards her cervix which we could see was already dipping and sucking, looking for the sperm that would disappear inside Chérie's womb, seeking her egg.

Hayley quickly popped my cock in her mouth when I'd finished sperming my girl. I was still quite hard, I was pleased to see. She gave it a thorough cleaning.

'Now, ' she said, 'you can use this and just push it up inside her.'

'Just ... push?'

'Right. No sliding in and out repeatedly.'

Chérie lay there smiling. 'Please, daddy.'

Well, if she didn't mind, and Hayley said it was all right...

I took my prick and stroked it up and down Chérie's pussy lips, then just ... ro-o-olled ... it inside her.

I honestly didn't mean to do anything else but push my cock all the way in, and pull it all the way out, but when it was in her, Hayley kept a hand on my ass while she asked Chérie, 'When was your last period, dear?'

'A week ago, mum, ' she replied, treating my embedded cock to ripples and squeezes with her vaginal muscles.

'There, dear, ' Hayley said to me. 'No worries that you might get our daughter pregnant today.'

I didn't reply because I was fighting the urge to pull my cock out a bit before shoving it hard up inside my daughter's welcoming snatch. It felt as though her pussy were chewing gently on it, and I could feel the tingle in my balls that meant without doubt, I'd be pumping another load of jizz into Chérie's twat if she didn't stop what she was doing.

'I ... I've got to pull out.'

'Why?' asked Hayley.

'Because if I don't ... ugh ... I'm gonna ... ugh ... Ugh!' I grunted as Chérie's ministrations finally overcame my caution and my prick leapt inside her, and pulse after pulse of creamy white sperm splattered against her sucking cervix.

'Just push in hard, dear, ' said Hayley. 'No pulling out.'

I assumed she meant fucking, out and in again, but on the other hand, was she being literal? "No pulling out" could just mean, leave your prick where it is.

It seemed ages that I lay there, my prick spewing pulse after pulse, gob after gob, of my cum into my daughter's pussy while she rocked her hips and encouraged me to dump as much sperm into her as possible.

'Cum for me, daddy, cum, cum, ' she murmured, her arms soothing my back and pulling my ass hard so my prick was kept as near to her thirsty womb as possible. And all the time, I pumped another little gob and another of cum into her.

When at last our orgasms subsided, I collapsed on top of Chérie.

'Best keep your cock where it is, ' Hayley advised, 'so you don't get any cum on the quilt cover.'

'Yes dear, ' I said.

I had my arms round Chérie, holding her close, and we rolled until we both lay on our sides. I was exhausted, and soon fell asleep, my prick plugging Chérie's twat to prevent any of my sperm escaping.

It was two hours later when I opened my eyes and found Chérie's blue ones staring into mine. We were still connected, and her pussy was slowly milking my prick again, while it regained its strength and size. I took a quick glance round the room, and found that we were alone. I listened and could hear Hayley downstairs in the kitchen.

'We've got about half an hour, dad, ' said Chérie, 'before dinner's ready.' She smiled and the squeezing sensations she was causing round my cock grew stronger. 'You don't mind, do you?' she asked, glancing down at where the tube of my prick joined us in an obscene coupling.

It pulsed slowly, but it could only be my heartbeat, pumping blood in, though it looked as if I was still slowly pumping sperm into Chérie's pussy.

'This is really all right with you, is it?' I asked. 'I mean, we can go to the pharmacy and get you a morning-after pill.'

She thought about it for a moment. 'Nah! It's early enough in my cycle, like mum said. We can take a chance. Maybe another time: maybe I wouldn't mind if you got me pregnant and we had a baby. And I don't think mum'd mind.'

I had to move, as her squeezes and sucking motions were getting to me. I rolled us until I was on top and pushed my cock all the way up inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.