Preview

Boss, I Don'T Think We'Re in Kansas Anymore

by Taylor Gibbs

Copyright© 2009 by Taylor Gibbs

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma, Consensual, Slavery, BiSexual, Fan Fiction, Science Fiction,

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Gibbs and Tony suddenly wake up in a frightening new world and are forced to learn their way in order to survive. NCIS fanfic. Gibbs/DiNozzo pairing. Co written with Max for the roleplayhaven Yahoogroup.

WARNING/SUMMARY: Dark stuff, de-humanization. In the universe of our roleplay-writing group where this is being played out, SOME humans treat fandom characters brought to life (called clones) not very nicely, as second class citizens or worse, as animals/pets. Most do not. Gibbs and Tony, two men who think they're straight, suddenly wake up in this world, truly alive now and no longer just characters on a television show, and are forced to learn their way as clones in order to survive. They're also forced to face something the writers of the show had not allowed them to consider. Maybe they're not so straight after all.

AUTHORS: Max (writing in red) and TaylorGibbs (writing in black). If any of the regular fan fic lists it's now being posted on don't allow colored text so the colors don't show up, Bree writes for Gibbs and Max writes for Tony and the others. Max has only just started this season in watching the show so asks for a bit of leniency in her portrayal of Tony as she learns the character.

DISCLAIMER: We don't own them. We're not trying to make any profit, etc, etc.

FEEDBACK: Very much appreciated. Flames ignored.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.