Cat's Meow
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by tenicka

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dr. Stevens has created a device to transform genes. When lab animals become human, the trouble begins...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Slow  

"Uh oh." I muttered as I covered my body with the bedspread from the nearby bed to hide my nakedness. Had I known that Tom had not left the room, I would never have messed with the gem. But now it was too late and he was human. He stared down at his body and sighed, covering his privates (which I swear I was not looking at!) and shuddered.

"Thank God!" His voice was deep, attractive, one I could easily get lost within. "I thought I'd be a cat for the rest of my life." He ran his free hand through his black, shoulder-length hair and studied the gem at my feet. "What is that thing anyway?"

I couldn't respond for a few moments. He certainly did not sound like a cat just turned human. Blinking in shock, I could only stare.

"Hey there," The man sent an incredibly dashing smile my way when he understood the reasoning behind my frozen state, "What's your name?"

"Ju-Julia."

"My name is Thomas."

I would have laughed if I hadn't been so freaked out. I watched as he turned to the armoire nearby and began to rummage through it until locating some clothes and switching into them while I studied the bedspread wrapped around me. I looked up when he was finished as he tossed me a set of clothes that looked feminine and around my size. He turned his back while I dressed as quickly as I could.

"I don't want to experience the aspects of being a feline ever again." He stated as I finished dressing. When I was done, he approached me, studying my face and letting his eyes trail down my body. I felt my face flush and felt silly for it.
"What we did..." Tom's voice grew weak as he recalled the last few days together. "In the cage and in the other room..." When his hand reached out, it hesitated, hovering by face. "I don't regret it." I felt my cheeks grow even warmer when I realized he was talking about our mating.

"I wouldn't want to re-experience the mind-numbing overwhelming desire that I felt to ... well, you know, but I enjoyed being close to you." He continued, staring deeply into my eyes. "I knew you weren't a real cat. You were too intelligent." The light began to dawn on me. He wasn't a cat naturally and his next words confirmed it.

"I was in the lab when Dr. Markum became that monster-thing. I was the FBI agent sent in with the cops to help with a bomb threat in the premises. I knew I should have called in sick that day." He laughed lightly and then dropped his hand, which disappointed me.

"Julia, I need to call in on this. Dr. Markum has to be stopped and this changing-into-animals thing has to not happen again."

I nodded and watched as he went to the phone, dialing his office. He explained exactly what had happened since the lab ordeal, leaving out the bits about us, and hung up shortly after. Turning back to me, he stepped close again. I felt disjointed and confused. Why did I want him to hold me, touch me? He was a stranger!

"They already have an APB out on Markum," Tom told me. "In his beast-state, he had ripped his way out of his building, leaving broken bodies behind him in his haste. I doubt it will take long for them to find him. It'd be difficult to hide an monster like that." The moment finished, my heart leaped into my throat. I knew of a place — the abandoned warehouse where Dr. Stevens, Spike, Jinx, Sasha, Macy and the pups were! Surely he would not have gone there though. Shuddering at the damage he could do, I glanced out of the shuttered window to note darkness beyond. There was no way I was going there at night!

"I..." Although I should have told Tom about the warehouse, but the moment I started to do so, I imagined the place swarming with cops, all cats and dogs being taken to shelters which would lead them to their deaths. And it would be my fault. I shifted gears immediately. "I guess we can go home now." Why did I feel disappointed at the thought of not being near the man any longer? He stepped to me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he did.

"I am glad I met you, Julia. I'd like to see you again." He leaned in so that his words tickled my ear as he spoke. When he began to nuzzle me, I felt an incredible warmth spread across my body that reminded me of when I was in heat as a cat. His scent was strong in my nose, almost as if I had leftover cat-like senses. I nuzzled him back in the places I could reach. At first I was shocked that I would do such a thing; I knew virtually nothing about the man! But after a few moments of our touching, I closed my eyes and let myself get into the moment. It did not take long for our lips to match, moving together as if dancing, merging into blissful paradise.

"Julia..." Tom's steamy gaze bore into my own. "I don't want to be away from you. I don't know why, but I feel connected—"I silenced him by pressing my lips against his roughly. I felt the same way! Without another word, I lifted my borrowed shirt up and off, breaking us apart only slightly. I felt exposed and terrified he'd reject me, so I closed my eyes while I waited the millisecond that passed us by. I gasped in pleasure when I felt warm, gentle hands cup both of my B-sized breasts. When Tom began to stroke them gently, running his thumbs against the tips, I grimaced as it felt so very nice. Warmth began to radiate from between my legs and I knew without a doubt I could not let the man go. Not now.

When his hands reached behind me and pulled me to his chest, I opened my eyes to see Tom staring at my body with the same feral look in his eye I had seen in the male cats that had tried to mount me. For a moment, only a moment, I feared him. But the look went away and the corners of his eyes crinkled as he brought his lips to mine once more.

As he pulled back slightly, I let him unbuckle the jeans I had borrowed and slide them down. As his body sizzled downward, Tom's eyes never left mine — it was as if they were locked in place. I sighed when I felt his hands slide around and grasp my butt cheeks tightly, pressing me against him once more. Only this time, I was completely naked. I could feel his hardness pressing into my belly through his pants and knew it was time for him to shuck them.

I unfastened the button and then unzipped the zipper, pushing them down and then watched as he discarded them to the side. His manhood was full-on and brilliant, fleshy mushroomed head expanded with just a hint of a drop of pre-cum on the lips of the entrance at the top. More than anything I wanted to taste it. I bent to my knees and took his hard-as-a-rock cock into my mouth and grunted with a pleasure sound that was mimicked by the man. Pulling back slightly, I began to lick the tip, savoring the flavor of the liquid that was oozing from within it. My mouth once more engulfed the beast and I sucked gently as I rolled the tip of my tongue around the base and any place I could reach with it.

"Mmmmooohhhh." I could tell from his moans that Tom was enjoying my oral ministrations to him, so thus encouraged, I continued. I opened my eyes and looked up to see his own shut tightly, face a mask of pleasure and joy. It made me extremely happy to note his expression so full of passion and pleasure that I began to suck harder.

His hands, which had had wrapped tightly around my head, began to contract and his fingers dug into my skull and I knew he was close to release. With an incredible act of restraint, Tom pulled back, stopping me from doing anything further to his hard member as he lifted me to my feet and wrapped his arms around me once more.

"Thank you, Julia, but I feel as if I'm taking advantage of you. I want this to be mutual. I will call a car to take you home, if you'd like." His husky voice once more made me feel as if I could become lost within it and I shook my head, staring him straight on.

"It is what I want. Please, Tom." I tugged at his hands, pulling him towards the bed. "Please?" I pleaded, my voice full of wanton desire and agony at the intensity of my passion. "Please." I repeated one last time, lying upon the bed with my legs spread slightly. He groaned and climbed ontop of me and I knew I had him. But he surprised me yet again by gently rolling me onto my belly. I knew it was an act of dominance, with me showing my submission if I remained, yet I stayed that way, legs spread far enough so that he could see my pink patch of heaven.

"Oh jeez, Julia, you are incredible." Tom's voice was awed and I smiled into the comforter as I turned to stare over my shoulder. I widened my grin as I gazed at his hard cock, which looked as if it belonged inside only one place.

"Are you going to gawk or are you going to fuck me?" I inquired almost clinically, laughing only when the man began to growl like an animal. He brought his body down upon me and pressed his dick into my warmth, probing for the opening he knew to be there, ready and waiting for him. Thanks to the incredibly turned-on state I was in, I was wetter than a river so it took no time for his cock to slide right inside. I gasped at the pleasure of it and he pushed gently, gliding himself deeper and deeper within while he grunted in pleasure in my ear. I felt his chest hairs tickle my back and sighed in pleasure as he thrust himself completely inside of me. As soon as Tom grasped my hands within his, he slowly began to push in and then pull out slightly, rocking me gently as we made love. This was not mating. Not like before. This was fucking for the pure pleasure of fucking. I groaned when I felt my world swim before my eyes and felt an incredible burst of pleasure shoot from my loins up to my skull as I came so intensely that I thought perhaps I would black out from it.

I sighed as I felt Tom withdraw from me, disappointed that he would do such a thing without achieving his own release. But he did, squirting his cum all over my back and buttocks as he did in order to prevent pregnancy, or at least lower the risk. I felt him rub the corner of the sheet to wipe me off and then climb ontop of me, resting slightly to the side so that his weight was not on me fully. I sighed in happiness as he wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling my neck as he did. We remained locked together until drifting off to a restful sleep, feeling completely satisfied.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.