Naughty K-9 Cop - Cover

Naughty K-9 Cop

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What happens when my overactive imagination takes over & an oh so naughty k-9 cop comes into my fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

I was still on my knees enjoying the small orgasms that rippled through my body as the dogs huge dick was tied in my aching pussy. The dog was tied to me tight his knot spasming in my stretched cunt. He swung his leg over me and we were butt to butt his cock stertching my pussy even furhter as he tried to pull his dick out. I screamed and begged him to keep it in me backing my butt hard against his and ripping another orgasm from my throbbing body. The dog stilled, for the moment. I watched as the cop in front of me worked his dick hard racing toward an orgasm. He grunted and told the dog to use me like the slut I was and I panted out "Yes use me, give me all your cum." The cop in front of me began to cum with a long low moan his sperm jetting onto my face and open greedy mouth.

Next to him a trainee was forced to his knees and a huge cock was forced into his reluctant mouth. He seemed to catch on quick though! He sucked hard on that lovely dick popping the tip in and out of his mouth like it was a tasty lollipop that he didn't want to leave alone. He ran his wet mouth over the cops balls and back to his dick leaving a wet trail behind him. The trainee groaned along with the cop both lost in a haze of lust. The trainee took a deep breath and forced the cops cock deep into his throat slowly and painfully taking all of him until his face was against the cops belly and his balls brushed the trainees chin. The cop moaned and jerked at the sensation and the trainee reluctantly backed off so that he could breath. I moaned myself loving the sight of these strong men giving each other pleasure in such a raw way. The trainee began to set a rhythm running his wet open mouth up and down the hard horny lenght of the cock. I could see the cops balls tighten up as he came closer and closer to orgasming. He grunted low in his throat and thrust his hips in time with the trainees eager mouth. The trainee had one hand on his own cock frantically jerking along his hard length the other hand moved around to the cops butt. He forced a finger in deep and the cop grunted and screamed 'Oh yes, I love it, that feels sooooo good!" The trainee moved his hands and mouth in synch, a sensuous ballet of horny movements.

The dog in my pussy finally pulled free with a loud popping sound a gush of mixed juices. Quickly one of the trainees was directed over and he sealed his mouth to my dripping quivering cunt drinking the juices that flowed out and pulling more with them as I began to become aroused again! I thrust back at his eager mouth. He sucked hard and then ran his tongue over my clit. I was sooo sensitive it was almost pain but he was relentless caressing my clit over and over and over again mixing pleasure and pain and pushing me to new heights. Suddenly he pulled his mouth off my pussy and I whined begging him not to stop. He ignored me and ran his fingers into my dripping pussy lubing up his long thin cock with the mixed juices. He placed his cock at my butt and I tried to move away. He held my hips still and began to work his cock into my butt pressing firmly and deeply. I breathed out as he forced his cock into my tight butt panting as I was stretched. He finally rammed all his cock into me and began to stroke slowly in and out grunting as he forced his cock in and out of my tight butt. My pussy felt empty and hungry. My eyes were fixed on the action in front of me I couldn't tear my gaze away. I was entranced by the trainees eager mouth sucking on the huge cock buried deep in his throat. My own mouth and pussy seemd to be even emptier as I watched him take that luscious cock deep inside his mouth.

I felt a warm muzzle at my gaping pussy and realized that somehow one of the dogs had manaed to push his eager head under my body and was working his tongue into my gaping pussy. I whimpered as he raked his rasping tongue over my sore pussy and abused clit. The feel of the cock in my butt and the dogs tongue on my pussy was so wonderful. The dog was pulled away from my pussy and laid on his back in front of me his eager red cock beginning to work its way out of his hairy sheath. Knowing was was expected of me I hummed deep in my throat as I rubbed my face over his hairy belly and balls and his rapidly emerging dick. The dog whined and I took his veiny cock into my mouth and sucked along its length as his pre cum ran down my throat. I masseged his cock with one hand and pulled on my clit with the other matching the pace of the cock buried deeply in my butt. I still kept my gaze locked on the trainee in front of me I could tell both he and the cop he was 'servicing' were close to cumming.

I began to cum vicing down harder on the cock in my butt and ripping a moan from the trainee as he buried his cock even deeper in my butt trying frantically to hold off his own orgasm and stretch out his pleasure. I moaned as my pussy and tits throbbed with pleasure. "Oh yeah, ummmm, mmmm it feels so good I can barely stand it. Fuck me deep with that wonderful cock." I mumbled aroudn the thick cock in my mouth. Frantically I rubbed my own pussy backing my butt at the cock buried in it and sucking the cock in my mouth as deep as it would go. The trainee began to cum with a low shout and spurts of cum that shot up into my butt and I began to cum harder as the dog also joined us. The dog yipped and thrust his hips up at my eager mouth as I pulled all the cum I could from his doggy balls. In front of me the trainee spurted across the floor and the cop in his mouth held his head still his cock buried deep in the trainees mouth as his butt clenched and his cock spasmed.

After the trainee pulled out of my mouth a huge dog cock thrust into my gaping pussy and I screamed as pain and pleasure ripped through my body. The dog hammered at my pussy eagerly trying to force his huge knot into my cunt. He rammed it home and I thought I might pass out from the mixed pain and pleasure I had never had something so large in me before. The knot stretched me and pushed my clit out making it distent and beg for attention. Fingers ran over my streched pussy and teased my rigid clit wringing moans from me. Fingers also pinched my stiff nipples clamping down on them hard and pulling a moan from me. I loved the feel of the huge cock in me and those fingers mingling pleasure and pain. "Oh yeah, make it hurt so good, make me cum, uhhhhhhh." I began to cum again as the knot inside me swelled and sent cum deep into my belly and my clit was on fire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.