Naughty K-9 Cop
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What happens when my overactive imagination takes over & an oh so naughty k-9 cop comes into my fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

I lay on the ground watching the action around me. The trainee was stroking his hard cock groaning as his hand massaged its length. The cop near him was instructing him in how to do it dictating his speed and pressure. The trainee moaned and begged him to let him cum. He was kneeling on the floor his cock jutting out in front of him as his fist frantically rubbed up and down his long neglected dick. I love the sight of this strong young man being forced to masturbate in front of all the other cops ... and loving it. It made me so hot wot watch him stroke himself and beg for release. One of his hands crept down to cup his balls as the other ran over the head of his straining cock. His hand picked up speed rubbing over the round head of his cock evertime he reached it and the sliding down its turgid lenght to repeat the process over and over and over again.

I felt someone sliding something up my legs and a butterfly was strapped over my clit and a remote controlled vibrator was slipped into my oozing cunt. I arched my hips up as the toy in my pussy began to buzz slowly and my clit was caressed oh so lightly! It made me feel so nasty and horny to know that my pleasure was being controlled and moniterd by the man with the remote. My eyes fluttered closed as I concentrated on the sensations the pulsing toys were evoking in my body but the cop with the remote ordered me to open my eyes and look at what was going on around me or he would not let me cum. I tried to bring my hands down to my aching cunt but he barked at me to stop or he would tie me up. Hmm sounded tempting. "You may not touch your cunt but if you are a good girl you may play with those lovely breasts of yours." I hummed in anticipation and began to run my fingers over my breasts, my fingers were so smooth and soft after the rough big hands of the cops. I licked my lips as my fingers teased my taught nipples and my eyes watched the trainee rub his cock. My mouth watered at the thought of sucking that beautiful dick.

He stroked his cock even harded as his eyes locked onto my body watchigng my hands run over my engorced breats and my legs scissor in response the toys that vibrated in my abused cunt. His legs spread further apart giving him easier access to his cock and balls- his hands were moving furiously over his cock wrenching groans from deep within his chest as he stroked himself closer and closer to orgasm. Mmmm this was so hot. "Please make yourself cum, cum for me" I begged. I pinched my nipples hard and the stiffened even further. The vibrator and butterfly buzzed harder and my clit stoop up at attention begging for more. I hummed along with the toys rolling my hips up in the air and pulling shafts of pleasure from my spasming cunt. The cops around us began to stroke themselves in concert with our motions. The room was full of moans and gasps and slapping sounds as hard thick cop cock was jerked and massaged. I bucked my hips up and moaned enjoying once again the feel of the toy in my pussy as it vibrated first slow then fast then slow then fast again mmmmm ohhhh, so close.

Another dog was brought in and led over to the panting trainee. Without any prompting at all he reached over quickly and began to stroke the dogs quickly hardening cock. He stroked both his and the dogs cock in synch they both moaned and whined at the sensations of hands rubbing their horny hard dicks and I moaned along with them griding my hips at the air trying to pull the vibrating toy in my pussy in deeper. I wanted to be pounded hard not just teased! The butterfly on my clit buzzed harder and faster and I screamed begging to cum. "Please let me cum, I need to cum. Ohhhhh please, I am soooo close!" My cries seemed to egg the trainee on as he stroked his and the dogs cock harder and faster pistioning his hands up and down their thick dicks.

The cops near them pushed the trainee onto his back and lined the dogs dick up with his gasping mouth. Before he knew it the dog had buries his hard red length in his mouth up to his hairy balls. He sucked down hard in surprise and the dog licked at the trainees cock giving him just enough pleasure to make him suck the dog with enthusiams but not enough that he had any hope of cumming himself. The cops around me moaned as the sight of that poor trainee being forced to deep throat the horny dog. I moaned too we were all in an orgy of lust and debauchery. The trainee gagged on the cock but still sucked hard. I could see his throat working as he milked that doggy cock for all he was worth running his lips and tongue over its demanding length. The dog was humping his cock frantically into the trainees eager mouth. He yipped as he began to cum blasting his load down his throat. I began to cum too and so did the trainee his poor cock jerking in the air and jetting up at the dogs mouth. The dog lapped at it drinking the cum that oozed from the tip. He nipped and lapped pulling muffled screams and groans from the stuffed and overflowing mouth of the trainee and I screamd along with him as yet another orgasm engulfed my body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.