Naughty K-9 Cop - Cover

Naughty K-9 Cop

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What happens when my overactive imagination takes over & an oh so naughty k-9 cop comes into my fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

I lay there in a daze my body twitching in time with the vibrator still buried deep in my raw and aching pussy. Around me I could now see that more men had come in. I was surrounded by a sea of blue clad cops fisting and working their hard cocks. I moaned and licked my lips at all of that warm thick flesh straining towards me. I love watching them stroke themselves while watching me. I could tell they found the sight of my bound and helpfull body to be a turn on- spread and well used still spasming with small orgasms. For their benefit I grunted and moaned and moved my hips around as much as I could fcking up at the air and the pulsing vibrator lodged in my hot cunt.

Around me fists pumped faster and flew over rock hard cocks. The sounds of groans and gasps escalated as the cops jerked their cocks faster and faster. I breathed shakily entranced by the sight of all of this wonderful cop dick around me. "God she is soaking wet, what a hot and horny slut" one of them grunted out and I gushed out more juice as if in response to his words. I moaned and said "Thank you, thank you, you all are wonderful." Deeper moans answered my words and hand cupped balls and fisted cocks showing off their impressive lengths for my hungry eyes.

"It feel so good to have my butt and cunt filled at the same time. I love being stretched and my clit is on fire." I could tell they loved when I talked dirty and as if to thank me one reached over and slapped and pinched my nipples pulling a grunt from me uhhhhhhh. One of them plugged my gaping mouth with his eager cock and I drew him in hungrily. "Suck me deep, suck me good slut" he commanded and I happily began to obey. On a long exhilation he said "God if your pussy is anything like your mouth we will never be able to let you go." I hummed at the thought of staying with these hot and horny men forever, used and teased by them. Mmm hmmm.

"God she is the horniest bitch ever. Look at her ride that dildo and suck that cock even after all the dick she has had already. I bet she needs a big dick in her almost all the time that dildo isn't enough to satisfy her. I can't wait to feel her juicy pussy around my stiff dick." The words inflamed me further my pussy burned at the thought of what good fcking he could give it. I sucked greedily on the cock in my mouth hoping that soon I would have another one in my pussy too, a real one!

Off to the side another trainee was being forced to jerk off one of the huge German Shepherds. I could tell he was reluctant but I knew soon he too would be in thrall to these wonderful police dogs. He ran his hands down over the dogs quivering belly and tried to stop there but the dog barked and his handler told the trainee to get on with it. The trainee was fully dressed except for his cock sticking out of his pants. It harded further and the handler laughed and said he must like the look of dog cock. The trainee tried to deny it, but he wasn't believed. Finally his hand reached the dogs straining red cock pulling a bark from the dog and a cheer from the cops. The cop in my mouth grabbed my head and held me still as he pumped his fat cock in and out of my willing mouth. "Good bitch, swallow me, take all of me." His balls slapped me in the face as he hammered away. "She was made for this, made to ride cop and doggy cock. We will have a hard time keeping this one satisfied." I ripped my mouth of the dick and begged them to fuck me to fill me with hot real cock.

The vibrator was pulled from my clenching pussy and placed on my stiff little clit I screamed over and over as an orgasm was pulled from my body seeming to go on and on and on. Yess, oh yess, oh myy, mmmm, yes, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I came loudly. Before I could recover my cunt was plugged with thick hard cop cock. The cop in my pussy plunged in to the hilt and held still letting me do the work as I writehd and bucked against him. "Wow this one is hot she would fuck a dead man you don't even have to do any of the work. Look at her go!"

I rolled my head to the side and saw that the trainee was jerking off the dog rubbing his hand furiously up and down the dogs hard red dripping cock and massaging the knot below. His own cock jerked in the air weeping drops of precum as if begging for some attention of its own. I loved the sight it was so depraved this poor man/boy masturbating a huge dog while around him cops joked and jerked themselves all while I was spread and used. I thrust at the still cock in my pussy wishing it would move and help me cum. Hands once again played with with nipples- now hard now soft, teasing and touching inciiting my lust furhter with their unexpected pressure and play.

I was brought back to the cop buried in my cunt as he demanded "Do you like this slut? Does it make you horny to be fcked by cops and their lusty dogs? Do you like watching that poor trainee jerk of the dog? Look at him go he is really getting into it, his hand is moving so fast I can barely see it! Listen to him groan along with the dog as he rubs that thick red doggy meat. See he is thrusting at the air needing to cum himself but not allowed to jerk off till the dog cums." His words are so hot so lusty, I love it. He reaches down and pinched my nipples himself working his fingers over them and wrenching sighs from me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.