Naughty K-9 Cop - Cover

Naughty K-9 Cop

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What happens when my overactive imagination takes over & an oh so naughty k-9 cop comes into my fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

As we are still tied together both experiencing pleasurable orgasming waves the cops demand that I tell them what I like and how I like to be used. I moan and say I don't want to talk. One reaches over and pulls hard at my nipple and tells me I have no choice. As a scream is ripped from me I begin to talk interspersing my words with moans and sighs as the dogs cock continues to stretch and rub my swollen sensitive pussy.

"Well ... ummm ... I like it when hot, strong, men in uniform make me do things I don't even want to admit I like. (A knowing laugh answers that comment, guess they already knew that!) I like to be forced beyond my limitations, I like it when multiple men fuck me and use my body, wringing pleasure from me despite any hesitations I might show. I love it when pleasure and pain are mixed, when the line becomes blurred and each sensation is almost too much to bear. I like how the pain and pleasure sends jolts of feeling to my cit and nipples. (at my words one of them twists a nipple again and I scream out as my breasts and cunt are suffused with heat and pleasure). Yes, oh yes, just like that, make me hurt make me cum!"

When I finally can speak again I continue. "I love having all of my holes filled, the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and one stretching my pussy at the same time makes me horny and all I can think about is cumming and making the hard cocks deep in me cum too. (I grind my cunt up at the doggy cock that is still in me wringing another small orgasm from my sore and filthy body). Yes, fuck me, make me cum, good doggy, gooood dogggy!

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see that they were both rubbing there hard cocks, I love the sight of them masturbating, knowith that I was the cause of their horniness. Those strong hands rubbing slowly up and down their huge and heavy cocks made me so hot. One of the cops tells the other that he guesses that I like it when a dog takes me too! "I sure do, I love how rough and ready they are. Dogs really seem to care most about their own pleasure but at the same time they always give me the best orgasms. I need to feel mastered and I love how they stretch me and pound into me making me cum over and over and over again, so many times, more than I thought was possible. Their bodies rubbing over me feel so good. I love to be fucked doggy style, submitting to their greater strength and their huge and hard cocks. It feels so good to be pounded into and knotted with them, cumming around their hard cocks and taking their loads of sperm. I love knowint that they can knot in me and there is nothing I can do to stop it. There cocks embedded deep in my cunt wringing orgams from me and I just have to wait for them to finish. They are so happy and willing to fuck me and so much hornier then any man. I love the combiniation of hard and horny cops and there loyal pets. Dogs that have been trained to be dangerous bringing me pleasure and men that are dangerous doing the same. Oh yes, oh my, so wonderful. (I grunt and squel as the dog finally finishes in my pussy pulling his softening cock out as his sperm and my juices gush out drenching me and the mats beneath).

I heard a door shutting behind me and in walked a new man, he seemed young. They told me he was a trainee and his job was to clean me up! "Please have him lick and suck me clean, please have him eat my juices and drink the doggy cum left inside me" Groans answered my pleas and soon this new man was kneeling between my legs sucking and licking away. He licked my thighs and sucked on them sending shafts of pleasure to my clit. Next his clever mouth ran over my pussy and down to my butt licking up the juices that were still running from my juicy pussy. He drank the sticky mess, doggy sperm and all groaning and moaning. I could tell he liked it even while he knew he would get mocked for drinking doggy sperm along with my cum. Finally he reaches my pussy again and runs his tongue around the edges making me moan and beg him to stick his tongue in. He obliges sucking hard and pushing his tongue in as far as he go. I buck up at his head loving what he is doing but needhing more. Laughs around me and comments let me know how depraved I am.

I grunt as he sucks on my clit and runs his teeth over it dragging a scream from me. I beg him to be softer but a voice above me tells him to do me hard that I will love it even if I say I won't. The trainee sucks harder and pinches my stiff clit between his teeth. Oh wow, oh god, mmmm, more, harder, yeessss! I explode into his mouth as he flicks his tongue over my clit and rasps it with his teeth. I can't believe I can still cum. I grunted in surprise realizing that while I was cumming he had forced a finger into my tight butt. He thrust in and out of my butt and reached up with his other hand to tug on my still stiff nipples. My moan of pleasure was stifled as a cock was thrust deep into my throat. I clamped down on it sucking hard trying to give it the pleasure I was feeling. I moaned around it sucking deep as he thrust his cock down my throat and drew it out pulling a whine from me as he rested his plum like cock head on my lips. I ran my tongue over and around it loving the plushy feel. He groaned and thrust in again. I panted with delight around his hard length. I wanted to be on my hands and knees being fucked by these anonymous men. Letting them stroke deep within me pumping their cum into my pussy. I writhed with delight at the combination of my thoughts and the men's attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.