Naughty K-9 Cop - Cover

Naughty K-9 Cop

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What happens when my overactive imagination takes over & an oh so naughty k-9 cop comes into my fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Once again I must have fallen asleep or perhaps passed out from 'over stimulation'. When I come too again I am lying on the mats covered by a blanket and a quick test of my body reveals that I have been washed and no longer feel at all sore. Hmm I wonder how much time has passed to make me feel so refreshed. I feel slightly ashamed at my wanton behavior but my body tells me it is ready for another round! My hands almot of their own volition began to run over my body tweaking my firming nipples to hard peaks and rubbing over and through my rapidly moistening pussy. My hips began to move in slow circles as my cunt grew hotter. Juices leaked out of my pussy and down to my butt.

I had thought I was alone but a noice from beside me told me otherwise. A totally naked cop stood there his interest in me was 'growing rapidly.' Both of our breathing sped up as my fingers pushed me and the looker to new heights. He reached over and pinched my nipples hard his fingers were icy and the force and the temperature caused me to emit a long low moan almost a scream. The combination of pressure and cold shot arrows of pleasure to my stiff little clit. I panted heavily as my fingers worked deeper into my cunt and the cops fingers viced harder around my nipples. My legs scissored open and my hips rocked up at my fingers.

Someone pulled my hands from my glistening pussy and I felt them being tied over my head. I whined as my cunt was left open and wanting. I felt so vulnerable spread open and unable to cover myself. It made me even hornier. The fingers on my breasts continued to play but it was not enough. I thrust my hips up at empty air unable to control myself and hopeful that someone or something would fill up my aching void. They commented on how hot it was to see a sexy girl so ready for it that she would fck the air if nothing else was availabe. I begged them to fill me up. One of them ran a thick finger up my pussy and mmmmmmm, but he took it out too soon. I panted and moaned for more. His fingers ran down and under and pushed at my butt his well lubed finger forcing its way into my a. I yell as he pushed it home the feeling of being stretched almost too much to bear. He chuckles and tells me to calm down afteall I did beg to be filled even if he isn't quite pleasuring the hole I might have expected. As the pain fades and he continues to work his thick digit in me it begins to feel better and even gooood. I push down at him grunting as it goes deeper into me.

My poor cunt is still empty though and the finger in my butt makes it feel even emptier and more in need of stimulation. The fingers on my nipples are replaced by a warm mouth that sucks and twirls and then teeth bite down and I oh god, oh god, mmmmm ... I love it! I hump up frantically and thrash from side to side sighing and moaning and needing. I can feel fingers teasing my clit just grazing it and a breath floats across its engorged surface. I thrust up harder trying to find the finger, or the mouth or anything. Fck me I beg, use me, make me cum!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.