Naughty K-9 Cop
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when my overactive imagination takes over & an oh so naughty k-9 cop comes into my fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

I rolled to my back legs spread and fingers working furiously within my hungry pussy. I looke around me with eyes clouded with lust and saw that I was once again surrounded by eager straining cop cocks. Mmmmm! Hands stroked up and down long hard cop meat and male throats let out deep moans and gasps. I was so horny the thought that I was the focus of all of this attention was overwhelming. I thrust my hips up at my fingers and thrashed from side to side as my body once again ruled my mind. I reached down with both hands and pulled my gaping pussy open even further begging someone or something to fill me up. One of the cops reached down and rubbed and pulled at my exposed clit. I whined and my eyes closed. He told me to open my eyes and asked me if it felt good. I said it felt wonderful and not to stop. He told me he wouldn't stop as long as I kept my eyes open and focused on him so that I knew who was giving me pleasure. I agreed anything to keep this wonderful feeling going.

Another dog was led in and he made straight for my pussy thrusting his tongue and head at it. I ground my pussy up at his tongue loving the feel of it as it thrust into me and also the feel of the cops fingers on my clit. The cop squeezed tightly and I keened in pleasure thrusting up at the wonderful tongue and fingers that abused my cunt so wonderfully. I felt my head being turned to the side and a cock sliding deep in. I groaned around its turgid length at the added stimulus.

The dog rubbed up my body with his hairy stomach as he tried to move his pistoning cock into place. One of my hands clenched on the butt of the cop in my mouth and the other pulled at my stiff nipples. I couldn't believe how horny I was how much I was enjoying being slutty and abused. I would submit to anything as long as it allowed me to cum.

I spread my legs even further apart trying to help the dog bury his hard red length within me. I heard a voice in the background say that they had found a good one this time that I didn't even need any training to enjoy there perversions. I knew I should be offended but all could feel was turned on. I sucked the cock in my mouth harder as I thought about all the future uses they migh put my horny body to. The cop above me choked out a laugh and said I sure must like the attention I was getting to be suck an eager cock sucker. I moaned my agreement, loath to let go of his dick for even one second.

The dogs cock slid along my wet pussy nudging at my opening but not quite able to find its way in. He finally masterfully thrust his way in. I was inundated with feeling of lust and of even some pain. I was overwhelmed by these feelings. I let out a low gutteral moan as he hit the end of my cunt and pistoned his hips even harder. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him as close and as deep as I could. I hit the peak of an orgasm and shrieked as it ripped through me sensitizing my body even more. The dog was relentless pounding to his own orgasm unaware or uncaring in his doggy way of what was happening to me. My lust began to build again as he ignored me and just sought his own relief. I was a bitch to be used and abused be it by dog or man. My gaps and moans and sucking mouth had brought the cop to orgasm and he pumped his release down my throat and pulled his cock from my gasping and sobbing throat.

Someone turned me over and I whined worrying that the cock deep within my cunt might be dislodged. On my hands and knees again I thrust my butt up at the cock pounding away at me and spread my legs wide. He stretched my straining pussy even further this position letting him go deeper and thrust harder. A large german shepherd was led to my head his cock already out and leaking all over the place. I sucked him in deep and pushed my face hard against his hairy body loving the feel of his cock in my mouth and the hot hard body covering me and mastering me from behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.