Naughty K-9 Cop - Cover

Naughty K-9 Cop

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens when my overactive imagination takes over & an oh so naughty k-9 cop comes into my fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

When we all finally recover Dan pushes me into the back of his cruiser and pushed his dog in after. I knew I should object my car and all of my clothes were being left behind but all I could think about was how horny I was. The dog seemed satisfied for the moment but my gaping pussy was not. I arched my back up humping at a phantom cock as my pussy clenched around air, wanting and needing to be filled and fulfilled. Dan got in the front and chuckled at my motions saying that I was the greediest and horniest thing he had ever met and how much all the guys and dogs at the staition would enjoy me. I shivered in fear but mostly in lust. I didn't recognize what I had become I couldn't think all I could do was feel. My hands moved down my body one pulling at my turgid nipples causing pain and pleasure alternately heightening my senses and my arousal the other moved down my tummy to my liquid pussy. I moved my fingers around my engorged lips and stiff clit moaning and gasping soo sensitive and sooo ready for more. My hips thrust in turn with my fingers. Dan groaned from the front seat and said that I would pay for turning him on when he was driving and couldn't do anything about it or his raging cock. I just grunted in reply to turned on to really think about what he was saying. I did notice that several cars seemed to slow down as we droved past catching a glimpse of me spread and displayed in the back of a cruiser, guess the police might have something to answer for after this! Oh my how could I be this horny after all that had happened I can't believe that I am not satisfied yet! I thrust my fingers into my cunt sliding easily in past all the cum that filled my clenching pussy. My gasps grew louder and quicker. The dog seemed to be reving a bit too! Dan called from the front that the dogs name was Killer he said I might want to know the his name since we had gotten to know each other sooo well. I hope he didn't kill me with all his attention!

Killer thrust his nose deep into my dripping pussy and I removed my hand from deep in my cunt so he would have better access. My legs moved over his shoulders and I thrust myself up at his thrusting tongue. Both hands moved to my nipples pulling in time with Killer's licking and thrusting. Dan tells me his cock is aching and hard again and I better be ready for him when we reach the station. I moan and tell him I am ready for anthything and anyone. I spread my legs wider and thrust up harder as my orgasm comes closer and closer. A horn honks and I wonder who is watching us but I am so horny I can't even see straight. I cry out and shudder as my orgasm rips through me wailing out my pleasrue as Killer licks frantically eating and sucking up my juices. Oh goodness it felt so good he has the best tongue so rouch and long and clever. Dan tells me I better see to Killer now since I let him take care of me it is only fair I return the favor. I comply willing to try anything that will bring me further pleasure. I slide down to the floor and roll Killer to his back pulling his red and hard cock deep into my eager mouth. He hips and rolls around on the seat. Dan says thats it take his monster cock deep into your horny slutty throat you know you want it you know you love it. I moan my ascent around Killer's thrusting cock. His sheath tickles my face as I thrust him deeper into my mouth. His knot bumped against my lips as I sucked him and swirled my tongue over his red throbbing cock. He humped up at me yipping and barking his need. My pussy wept juice in harmony with his thrusts, ready once again to be filled with hard cock, anyone or anythings hard, horny, thrusting cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.