Forgotten Family - Cover

Forgotten Family

Copyright© 2009 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 9: Disaster Strikes Again

The standard time to start the class passed and two of the girls were still missing. I was going to wait a few moments more when Tribune Octavian appeared in the doorway. He looked exhausted and broken, but walked into the room with a purpose and turned to me.

"I'm sorry, but I want to make this announcement now. Several of your ladies need to come with me to visit the pods they called home and gather up children," the man said.

I felt a chill descend on me as I looked at him. "The news is bad?"

Octavian nodded. "We're still getting a complete count as the surviving ships haven't sent in their casualty reports, also we don't have confirmation on the fate of some of the ships. But our attack at Wolf three-six-seven failed badly."

The gasps that rippled through the classroom were full of anger and fear. I looked around the classroom and apprehension was on the face of all the women.

"Worse than the fight at Ursus twelve?" I asked.

Octavian nodded again. "One of our scouting runs revealed that the Sa'arm had discovered the system Wolf three-six-seven. The system has two incredibly rich planets and we sent in a large naval force hoping to knock out any ships so we can land marines. We haven't received any telemetry files yet, but right now we only know of ten surviving ships. We sent in twenty."

"My god!" Nadia said. "But you said you have no telemetry. Why are you here?"

Octavian looked up at the ceiling. "Eight ships are currently at the Ishtarat system. There is an unauthorized outpost there. The people there are trying to save the personnel and ships there, and have communicated with Admiral Himmel. Through them we have confirmed the loss of six ships. The carrier David Lloyd George, the battlecruisers Pollux and Gilgamesh and the destroyers Congo and Libya died in the Wolf System. The battlecruiser Lugh managed to jump out, but blew up shortly after emerging at Ishtarat."

The gasps in the room grew louder and I saw three ladies collapse in their chairs. Prudence wailed her loss at the news and I remembered that Prudence had said her master served on the ship.

I looked over at Octavian. "Are you here to take the ladies who had owners on the lost ships to the barracks?"

The man nodded. "I don't want to, but we have so many. I was going to ask if you might be willing to stop by later to help a little with keep the ladies morale up. There are going to be so many lost and confused concubines after today."

I nodded and notice Thanh looking worried. When she noticed my attention she spoke. "Tribune? Was the Morocco on this mission?"

Tribune Octavian looked tired and confused so I whispered in his ear. "Her man serves on the Morocco. He was here about a week ago on a one-day pass."

The man sighed. "Yes, the Morocco was there, but we don't have confirmation on what happened to her yet. The reports I have say that one Goddess class battlecruiser fought her way out with a destroyer escorting her. The problem is that there were two Goddess class ships we can't account for, as well as four destroyers. We're hoping that either more data is recovered once repairs commence at Ishtar, or that the two ships are able to send us a message."

Thanh sighed, but gave a small smile. I decided to give her some hope. "Believe that he made it. Don't despair."

I looked back at Octavian who tried to smile through his own pain. "Thanks," he whispered. He then turned back to the class. "I'm sorry, but I think we'll have to cancel classes for today and tomorrow. Ladies, if you can report to your home pods for today, it would help. Right now I need to be working on moving any unattached concubines to the barracks until we can find them new homes. I just hope many of the men on the ships had created wills detailing what they wanted done with their concubines."

I could sense a bit of reluctance to move, but the ladies slowly began nodding and walking out. Octavian watched them go, although he did whisper quietly to two of the ladies who had reacted upon hearing the names of the lost ships. Prudence refused to leave and held onto Nadia.

Once all the others were out, Octavian looked at me. "Why is the one lady not leaving?"

I sighed. "Prudence and Nadia were lovers back on Earth, but separated during the pickup. Prudence belonged to an ensign on the Lugh."

Octavian groaned. "Wonderful. I'm going to have to deal with hundreds just like her. It's almost unfair to the concubine, when they are suddenly alone."

Nadia glared at the man. "Show her a bit of compassion. Pru is hurting. She accepted the surrender of who she was to come here, and now the man who promised to protect her is gone!"

I sighed and then had a thought. "AI? Can you do a concubine a huge favor and signal my mistress Theresa? I have a question only she can answer?"

There was a long silence and the Tribune sighed. "AI, I'm interested in what he has to say. Please put the call through."

A moment later I could hear Theresa's voice. "David? How did you get the AI to let you call?"

"Tribune Octavian is here and asked the AI to support this. Mistress, if you remember Nadia and I encountered Nadia's college lover a few days ago."

"Yes, she's a student in your class. That is a class that should be going on right now. David, is there a problem?"

"Sadly, there is a huge one, and the Tribune cancelled class. The navy lost between six and ten ships in a battle recently. The news must have just arrived and the Tribune came to cancel classes while he works to let surviving concubines know that they have no master anymore."

"I guess that makes sense, but what does this have to do with Nadia's friend?"

"Her master was on one of the ships that is confirmed lost. I don't know if we can do this, but she needs a family, and..."

Nadia and Octavian gasped as Theresa burst out laughing. "Oh David, you don't ask for much do you? But I can't help you there. I am already over the number of concubines I can have with my CAP score."

Tribune Octavian was shaking his head. "And what if I force this man to retest? How many do you think he can have?"

I was waving my hands in front of me. "No! Never! I belong with Theresa. I don't have any desire to have my own concubines."

I could see Prudence staring at Octavian and me as I protested this recent development. I was positive that he was going to force me to test when he laughed. "Oh, stop your protesting. The fact that you want to stay with your family is understandable. And I want to keep you working with the Civil Service anyways. You have the compassion and consideration to really help the concubines of this planet, and they recognize you as a kindred spirit. As for the lady, what is her thought?"

Prudence gasped. "But ... how? This lady, she does not know me. Can she even agree?"

We heard Theresa's laughter ring throughout the classroom. "I know Nadia, and I trust her judgment. So the question only is what do you want?"

Prudence just gave a cry of joy and started hugging Nadia. A moment later she was wailing in relief and loss as Nadia attempted to calm the woman. The Tribune just nodded. "I think your idea is wise. Take her home and once she calms the AI can make it official." The man turned to leave and started walking out, as he reached the doorway he turned back to me. "David, if Theresa agrees, stop by the concubine barracks tomorrow. A calm voice would help quite a bit."

I nodded as the man disappeared out the doorway. Prudence slowly stood up and took several slow steps towards me. "David? Did your mistress really accept me?"

Nadia giggled. "Come David," she said as she stepped up to grab Prudence's hand. "Let's drag Pru home and let Theresa show her that we really want her to join the family."

Prudence giggled nervously as we left the building and began the short walk home. It was clear she was uncertain of the reception she would receive once we arrived home. Nadia was trying to get her to relax, but it was not until we arrived at the pod and the door opened that I could see Prudence smile.

The opening of the door revealed Theresa dressed in a lacy blue nightie. My mistress grabbed Prudence and gave her a long kiss before she could react and then stepped back with a smile.

"Nadia tells me you were her first love," Theresa said. "I was thinking you'd like to live with her."

Prudence nodded. "But what does that mean?" she wailed.

"It means that you are very special to Nadia. She wants to see you safe and happy and I'm sure she wants to taste your sweet pussy again," Theresa said.

"No!" Prudence cried. "What does living here mean?"

We walked into the pod and found Monica sitting in one of the dining room chairs wearing a green nightie and slowly stroking her pussy. She noticed my raised eyebrow and laughed. "Sophie has the little ones upstairs. Theresa wanted the adults to greet Prudence."

Theresa giggled. "It means living with three lusty women, and a man who does all he can to please us. We do have four children, although Sophie will be fourteen and have to CAP test soon."

"And will immediately demand to join the household fully," Nadia said. "You'll like her Pru, she's surprisingly loving."

Prudence seemed about to say more, but paused. "But what about my baby, it's Darryl's. Can you accept him?"

Monica giggled. "Hey, I'm carrying a baby from my original master, and he's still alive, I was given to Theresa because he wasn't comfortable with how bisexual I was. Don't worry, David loves all babies."

Prudence looked at me and I smiled at the black haired beauty. She finally relaxed and Theresa stood next to her. "There is a simple way to show that you have accepted me as your mistress," she said quietly.

Prudence paused and looked at Theresa. With a simple nod she knelt down and then leaned forward to place a kiss on Theresa's pussy. My mistress sighed.

"Give it to her like you always do me," Nadia said as she dropped to the floor and started kissing Prudence's stomach and breasts. I could see Monica standing up and I slid my loincloth to the floor before joining in the orgy taking place in the dining room.

It was dinnertime before the children emerged from upstairs. Sophie clearly wanted to tease everyone because she started the conversation by turning to Theresa. "I'm not happy with you. I got to hear all these ladies screaming in pleasure, and you wouldn't let me join!"

I paused, watching Prudence as she did not know Sophie, but the woman giggled. "Screaming, moaning and cumming up a storm. The mistress and her harem are incredible."

I coughed as Monica added her own giggle. "You aren't bad yourself. Having you attacking my breasts while Nadia sucked my clit was incredible."

Theresa just shook her head and turned to me. "David, thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

She pointed over at Pru and Nadia who were sitting next to each other. They were touching each other constantly and the giggles made it clear they were very happy. "For once again displaying an understanding of what it takes to make this family happy. I've never seen Nadia this happy."

Nadia looked up. "It's not just having Pru. Theresa, if I had met you first, you would have been my first love. And David has shown me that having the same man over and over is not something to be afraid of. And Monica has also grown to mean so much to me. Being able to share all this with Pru only makes it more special."

Prudence just nodded. "This is going to be special. David, thank you for thinking of me." She stood up and walked over to me, leaning over to give me a long, slow kiss. Earlier we had exchanged multiple lust filled kisses during the afternoon, but this one was romantic and loving. She held it for several moments before releasing me and returning to her seat.

The rest of the evening was spent quietly enjoying some games and moments with the children before Theresa gathered Monica and me and took us to her bed chamber, quietly whispering that Nadia and Pru should get a night alone together.

The next day, Theresa, Monica and I showed up at the concubine barracks offering to help. Tribune Octavian was extremely thankful for our assistance as he was overwhelmed by the magnitude of the disaster. Hundreds of frightened and confused concubines were being brought in, along with their children. I spent my time trying to entertain the children as Octavian explained the situation to each lady when marines or naval personnel brought her in. He clearly wanted to be the one going out to bring the women in, but there were simply too many deaths due to the disaster and he was needed at the barracks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.