Forgotten Family
Chapter 6: A Scared Woman in a New Home

Copyright© 2009 by Allan Joyal

The next morning I awoke to the sounds of someone crying. I sat up quickly to find Nadia kneeling on the floor, covering her face with her hands. I knelt next to her and put an arm over her back. "What's wrong?"

Nadia sniffled. "I'm just so happy. I never expected this. I thought..."

Nadia trailed off for a moment and then Theresa sat up. I could hear the smile in her voice. "You thought that being a concubine meant being used for sex and then treated like a servant, and you found something different."

Nadia nodded. "Some of the women in the barracks have had more than one owner. Usually they've been traded in a couple times. Many of them have horror stories about men with impossibly large cocks and little tenderness. I remember one time I managed to sneak a peek at George after his enhancements. His was like a beer can with how large around it got when hard. None of the other girls could take it more than once a night."

I looked down and suddenly felt a bit inadequate. Theresa surprised me by laughing. "Oh, the old super Bud cock. Yeah, I've seen them. Half the men on the Park had that adjustment, and loved to show them off by forcing their concubines to blow them just when Martha or I were visiting Jon and Traci. I thought it rather pathetic."

"Didn't you want to try something that big?" I asked. "I've always heard that woman really get off on a big cock."

Theresa laughed. "Never! David, those men had all the tenderness of a personal injury lawyer. Sometimes, I'd hear one of the concubines really get into having sex with their man, but it wasn't often. Traci told me that most of the women were rather miserable when their man was about to show up. They were okay if they knew he was on duty, because they knew he wasn't going to stop by, but few looked forward to a visit."

Nadia nodded. "But they had to be there, and accept it. That was a surprising thing I learned. The girls in the barracks know which ships had just returned from a tour. There is an influx of exchanged concubines when a ship arrives because after six months with one girl, some men would dump that concubine into the pool to get a new one. I've been told that the girls dumped after a tour tend to be very beaten down at first."

I smiled and kissed Nadia on the forehead. "Well, I know Theresa will never do that to you. But it's time for me to get the kids up for the day. Why don't you and Theresa spend some time bonding? I'll call you when breakfast is ready."

Nadia did not move, but Theresa slipped off the bed to give her a hug. At her nod I left the room to get the replicators set up for breakfast and to wake up the children.

The next few days passed peacefully. Nadia loved the children and soon was Amber's favorite playmate. Theresa did have one long talk with Nadia about her looks and in the end used the medical pods only to insure that time and pregnancy would not diminish Nadia's looks. I think that helped Nadia more than anything else, she felt accepted completely.

Of course, Nadia noticed that I always tried to find ways to please Theresa, and soon found a new one. One night as we cuddled lovingly she asked Theresa about clothing and what outfits excited her the most. Theresa tried to avoid answering, but finally admitted that she loved seeing girls wearing camisole tops that barely reached their belly buttons and the smallest of thong panties. I am still not sure how Nadia pulled it off, but the next morning, she was the last to the breakfast table and was wearing just that outfit in a lacey red silk. The children might have enjoyed breakfast, but Theresa and I carried Nadia back into the bedroom and worshipped her body for hours after seeing that.

After seven days, we received word that there was more than enough interest for me to start work as an instructor. The township had one pod that was a combination medical and administration building. Usually it had just one or two unattached concubines serving at it rather than trapped at the barracks. Theresa was informed that they had set up a model room which could instruct up to twenty concubines, and that my first class would be the next day. I was more than a little nervous about the announcement, but Sophie and Nadia just laughed away my fears.

So in the middle of the next morning, I walked over to the administration pod and found the classroom I was going to take over. It was set up much like the main room of Theresa's pod, although there were additional chairs scattered around. I did a quick check to verify that the AI was ready to support any requests I made when the first student walked in.

"Oh god! You're teaching this?" I heard behind me. I turned and found that I was looking at Maxine, Martha's eighteen-year-old daughter and concubine. Martha had made it clear that she had no interest in sex with another woman, but I still was a bit surprised to find her daughter attending class.

"Oh god! You're a student?" I replied with a smile.

Maxine giggled. "Well, mom does tell me that I'm supposed to be a better concubine, even if she refuses to have sex with me. So when she heard you were going to be giving some classes she ordered me to come." Maxine then blushed slightly. "Besides, I think she wants a bit more time with Zack."

I had to smile. "Zack is her new man?"

Maxine blushed and nodded. "Yeah, he's dreamy. Very patient and quiet, but he knows all the right places to kiss."

I shook my head for a moment. "I thought you'd miss Jon."

Maxine stuck her tongue out at me. "Nah, he was always more mom's lover than anything. He'd been sleeping with her since a week after the 'Average Joes' episode just so he'd be sure to be picked up. He wasn't bad, but he couldn't ring my bells."

I had to laugh as Maxine looked around and then found a seat. I remembered that the young girl seemed much closer to Theresa and Traci than her mistress, and her sassy personality impressed me.

A few more ladies started to file in. A few looked as beaten down as the forlorn ladies I remembered from the trip to the unattached concubine barracks, but most seemed at least somewhat interested in the room and me. Finally, the AI broke into the quiet murmur coming from the ladies. "All participants for today's class have arrived."

One of the girls looked around, and noticed that I was standing in a loincloth. "Who's the teacher? I don't see anyone from Civil Service or the military."

I held up a hand. "That's because this class is being taught by a concubine. I guess you could say it's a class by concubines and for concubines."

The girl, who looked like some twisted porn star, with oversized breasts and blond hair seemed puzzled. Telling ages has proven to be very difficult because of the power of the cosmetic rebuilds. This girl looked to be about eighteen, but I could not be sure. I was going to speak more, but she finally responded. "What do you mean? I thought I was learning childcare or something."

I looked at the apparent young lady. "You will in time, but this isn't a class about childcare. It's a class about being the best concubine possible for your master or mistress. Tribune Octavian saw me with my mistress a few days back and wondered why the household was so happy. My lady blamed me, and for my crimes I'm supposed to help you learn some of the tricks I use."

One of the other girls raised her hand. She was a drop-dead gorgeous redhead with hair that fell nearly to the floor when she was standing. "But I thought we were just supposed to have sex with our man."

I shrugged. "That's the problem. Sex is important, and a concubine who can't get into sex is probably going to find herself being sent back to the barracks. However, while I'm sure some of your masters have used the new medical technology to help them last all night, there is a limit to how much time you can spend in bed."

The class giggled and the first lady growled. "But, what do we do then?"

I smiled. "That's what this class is about. I guess I should give you a little background. My mistress was a rather militant lesbian before the pickup. She had some bad experiences with men and wanted nothing to do with them. I was brought along to get her lover pregnant and it was kind of expected that I'd be asked to disappear after that. But, thanks to a couple events that occurred around the time of the pickup, we had an immediate family with three children, including one girl who is now thirteen. That meant there was a lot of potential for problems."

I could see some of the women nodding and one who looked like an Asian schoolgirl asked. "So, this is about childcare then."

I laughed. "Not entirely. It's about many things, which help make our new households run more smoothly. Look, we all know that our masters and mistresses are in the military. Most of them are busy in training, or their duties. In fact, many are gone on missions and tours of duty that can last months. If they are in the navy, they can bring along one concubine, but that still leaves at least one concubine at home, along with any children."

I could see some of the women nodding, but more than a few just looked confused, so I continued. "Well, that's what I'm going to work with you on. My mistress has been on two tours. During that time, my sister concubine gave birth to another child before traveling with my mistress on her second tour and dying in a battle. I have remained on Borneo, with the children. Thanks to a very understanding mistress, my suggestions for changes to the pod are listened to, and we now have a home, not just a place to live. The children are taking lessons as well as playing games. And my mistress knows that she can relax at home. I run the pod, but always with the thought that it's for her. That is what I'm going to teach."

Maxine giggled. "Now I get it. I heard Martha say that you always seemed to just know what Theresa needed. She wanted to trade Jon for you, but Theresa ignored her offer."

I blushed as the class laughed. "And I must remember to thank my mistress for ignoring the offer. But let's begin getting some background. How many of you are from two concubine households?"

Of the twenty girls, fifteen raised their hands. I noticed that this included all of the more alert and interested ladies. The remaining five, which included the one who had asked about childcare, looked almost bored.

I pointedly looked at one of the ladies who were not raising their hands. It was the young almost porn star who had thought the class was about childcare. "Don't think that what I say here is only for them," I said. "It's true that a two concubine household is more likely to have some of the problems I talk about, but they can show up anywhere."

The girl looked surprised. "But how can it pertain to me?"

"I'll get to that. However, we aren't done with backgrounds. How many of you are the senior concubine, or at least feel you are?"

This time every girl, except for Maxine, raised her hand. Maxine giggled. "Hey, I'm not that proud. My mom only pays attention to her boytoy. I'm just along for the ride and to make babies."

I heard a few giggles at that. I looked at the rest of the concubines and smiled. "Well, that's not a surprise, but I guess I'll surprise you. I consider myself the junior concubine in my household. Or as I joke, I'm the head baby feeder and diaper changer. I noticed most of you were quick to raise your hand this time. The issue is that being senior or even worrying about it, will hurt you."

One of the girls looked confused. "How is that? I mean, its just Jimmy, Lynn and me, and Lynn is really passive, so I'm kind of the natural senior. How is that hurting me?"

I smiled. "The problem is that many of the things you need to do are naturally submissive actions. One of the biggest things I do is listen. And this does not mean I try to generate conversations. But all of the others in our household know that if things are getting to them they can come to me and talk to me in private and I'll say nothing. I do this for my mistress, but I also do it for my sister concubine, and for all the children. This is probably the one thing that will be hard for you. Listening is very important. I can't stress just how important, but if you want to be senior, it won't feel natural."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.