The Au Pair - Cover

The Au Pair

Copyright© 2009 by RH Music

Chapter 10

"Oh my goodness," Kathy sighed, "everything was sooo wonderful, Tim! Magical. I don't want this night to ever end. The dinner ... the show ... mmmmmm..." Ken purred contentedly.

Tim and Kathy were back from their date, holding hands, standing on the front walkway of the Johnson's house.

"Well..." Tim looked around, "maybe we could just sit and chat for a while?"

Kathy looked at him. "Chat? But ... I'm getting a bit chilled."

"Here," Tim took off his black blazer and placed it around Ken's shoulders.

"Mmmmm," Ken said, feeling Tim's body warmth from the jacket. "Thank you."

Tim guided Ken over to the porch swing.

"Oh!" Ken said, feeling Tim slip his arm around Ken's shoulders.

Tim pulled Ken in closer to snuggle. "So, tell me, Kathy, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"What do I want to be?" Ken relaxed a bit and let his head fall back onto Tim's shoulder. "You know, I never really thought about it. I have no idea, really. I know that I like taking care of children..."

"Really?" Tim said. "Do you want to have children of your own, someday?"

"Well, sure," Ken said, not thinking too much. "But I doubt that it will ever happen."

"Why not?" Tim asked.

"Uh..." Ken tensed up, "oh ... I don't know. I just doubt anyone would ever want to have children with me ... I guess..."

"Are you crazy?" Tim said, turning Ken's face so they could look at each other. "I mean, my god, you are the most beautiful ... I mean ... you're cute, you're funny, you like children, you're incredibly smart, and you make everyone around you feel good."

"Oh please," Ken blushed at the compliments.

"No, seriously," Tim leaned in a bit closer.

Ken looked up a Tim. Was he... ?

"I mean, why wouldn't anyone..." Tim whispered, getting even closer, " ... want to be with you..." their foreheads were touching, " ... and have children with you..." their lips were touching...

"Oh, Tim!" Ken said, turning his head slightly to avoid the kiss and pulling Tim into a hug. "You are the sweetest bloke that I have ever known."

WHAT AM I DOING? Ken thought furiously to himself. I ALMOST KISSED HIM! WHAT AM I DOING??

"But seriously," Tim said, pulling back so they were facing each other again. "Do you plan on going to college after you're done being an Au Pair?"

"I guess so, I just don't know what I'd do."

"What about architecture?"

"Architecture? Why would you suggest that?"

"I don't know. I guess, just the way you were talking about the renovations at dinner. You really seem to like it. And you really love this old building. How's your math?"

"Pretty good, I guess..."

"Well, there you go. A love of old buildings and good math skills. Sounds like architect to me."

"Architect," Ken mused to himself. "My friend, I mean, my Dad, I mean ... my adopted Dad, friend of the family, really..." Ken sighed, trying to figure out how to describe Sandra, "he's an architecture critic in England ... Do you really think I could?"

Ken looked up at Tim and somehow their foreheads were touching again.

"Of course you could," Tim said, softly. "You're smart, you're organized, and you see how things should be. You're..." Tim leaned in closer, their noses were touching, " ... amazing."

What am I going to do? Ken mind was whirling, his eyes wide.

"Uh..." Ken whispered.

"Yes?" Tim whispered back, his breath gently stroking Ken's cheek.

Their lips brushed against each other.

"Oh ... no ... please..." Ken struggled, but before he knew it, they were kissing. And then the rest of the world just fell away - all his worries, all his concerns, everything forgotten as Ken's entire being became caught up in this one kiss.

'What am I doing??' Ken thought frantically to himself.

But then, after another second he couldn't help himself. Ken opened his mouth slightly and began kissing in earnest.

And just at that moment, something clicked. Something that Ken had been subconsciously resisting all his life was set free. Ken finally knew who he really was.

He was Kathy now, an independent, self aware, beautiful young woman of his own.

And now, Kathy wanted more. She reached an arm up, put it around Tim's neck, and brought him in for an even closer kiss, her hand on the back of his head. Tim's eyes opened in surprise, but then surrendered to his newly assertive date.

And they kissed and kissed and Kathy thought it had to be the most wonderful thing in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.