The Au Pair - Cover

The Au Pair

Copyright© 2009 by RH Music

Chapter 6

"Miss Cabrini! Miss Cabrini! Look who I brought!" Julie raced up to her ballet instructor.

"Who, Julie, who?" asked Miss Cabrini, laughing, as she knelt down and gave Julie a hug.

"My nanny! Kathy!"

"Well hello, Kathy! I'm Sarah Cabrini," she held out a hand, "pleased to meet you."

"And very pleased to meet you too."

"And such cold hands!" Sarah grasped Ken's hand in both of hers and rubbed vigorously.

"Mommy says Kathy should join us in class," Julie said. "Can she, Miss Cabrini? Can she?"

Sarah looked delighted. "Oh, yes! You must help us out, Kathy. I've created a ballet version of 'The Sound of Music'. It's just a few simple steps, you could learn them in a jiffy."

"Oh no, I couldn't. I mean, I don't have shoes, or a costume, or anything..."

"Oh, don't worry about that. One of the mother's has volunteered to make the costumes. You'd be in a nun's habit, it's very simple."

"You mean, long robes?" If he was covered up ... maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

"Right! Covered from head to toe."

"Well, perhaps..."

"Excellent! You'll be great." Sarah stepped up to Ken. "And tonight, since it looks like we're pretty much the same size, you can wear my spare leotard."

"What??" Ken gasped out loud, instinctively backing away out of fear. "You mean, I have to practice in a leotard?"

"Of course, silly," Julie rolled her eyes as if to ask how could anyone be so clueless? "Everyone wears leotards to practice." Julie turned to Sarah, "Mommy said she'd buy Kathy a leotard and toe shoes, if she wanted," she stated, smugly.

"Now, Julie, you go and start warming up," Sarah gently pushed her towards an open space on the bar.

Ken felt himself hurtling towards the worst mistake of his life. "Miss Cabrini..."

"Please, call me Sarah."

"Right, ummm ... Oh dear. Sarah, please, I just can't do this. I've never danced before, I'm sure I'd be horrible..."

"Not a problem! I can teach anyone!"

"and..." Ken thought he would have to admit the truth, or something close to it. "Well, I'm so embarrassed about my figure. I'm so scrawny."

Sarah looked at Ken, with sympathy. "Oh sweetheart, look at you. Your figure is standard issue Russian ballerina. Did you ever notice how gawky they are when not on stage? Your movements are not graceful, perhaps, but we'll work on that. Now here, I'm not going to take 'no' for an answer, so you might just as well give up and come with me." Sarah grasped Ken's wrist firmly and dragged him to her office. "Here's my spare leotard and tights. You can change in here."

With that, Sarah left to start teaching class, closing the office door behind her, leaving Ken holding the dance clothes, looking for all the world like a trapped sparrow.


"So, how was ballet class?" Tina asked. Ken, Tina, and Julie were all at the dinner table. Brian was still at work.

"It was great!" Julie exclaimed. "Kathy danced with us!"

"Oh she did, did she?" Tina grinned. "I warned you that Sarah would be persuasive."

Ken blushed, picking at his food. "Well, truthfully, I must admit to having had a very nice time."

"So, what did you do for a leotard?"

"Oh, Sarah loaned me one," Ken said, nonchalantly.

But at the time, ken was almost in tears as he frantically searched the office for anything, anything, which would help. He had almost given up when he opened up Sarah's first-aid kit and found a large roll of surgical tape.

Taking off his panties, he gently pushed his testicles into his body, pushed his penis down between his legs, and taped it all in place with a long strip of surgical tape which went from his abdomen to his buttocks. To be safe, he added two more pieces, and then a another one around his waist, as a belt, to help hold everything in place.

Ken had also found a sports bra in Sarah's duffle bag, which held his false breasts in place. Thusly taped up and strapped in, he slid on the black tights and pink leotard (both of which felt wonderful sliding on, he had to admit) and, on shaky legs, went to join the rest of the class.

And the class had been wonderful! Sure, the constant pulling at his crotch had been painful, but learning all of the different positions, learning how to move with graceful motions, learning simply how to walk across the stage, all that had been a dream come true. Ken was surrounded by women and girls, everyone accepting him as just another dancer, all of them working intently on the new production which was now just a month and a half away. And Ken, in his borrowed pink ballet shoes, had walked along side them, stood in line, and attempted some of the easier steps at Sarah's direction.

"You'll be my special project," Sarah had whispered to Ken during class, while adjusting the position of his arms, causing Ken to gulp hard.

It wasn't until they got home that Ken had had to pay for his deception. His penis, stomach, and bum now had angry red stripes across them where he had ripped off the tape, taking no small amount of skin and hair with it.

Ken winced at the memory. Turning to Tina he said "But I'll have to go shopping for my own costume, some day this week."

Tina brightened up. "Shopping! What a wonderful idea. I haven't had a good shopping trip with a girl friend for months! We'll go this Saturday. Oh, and the tights and toe shoes will be my treat, no, I insist. I've never seen Julie this excited about ballet class. Normally she just likes to wear her tutu."

"Oh thank you!" Ken was truly grateful. But what am I going to do about my penis? he thought to himself, anxiously. Ken thought that after a few weeks of ripping tape off his body, there would be no skin left at all.

"So, anything else interesting happen at ballet class?" Tina inquired.

"No, not really," Ken lied.

After class was over, Ken was heading back to the office to change when Sarah caught him by the wrist and whispered, "I know your secret."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.