Meadow - Cover

Meadow

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2: Manor

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Manor - William, the Royal Executioner, finds Meadow on the road, beaten and abused. He takes care of her and eventually must decide what to do about her. The Queen helps him decide. This is story six in the Slave Girl series.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Morning arrived with sunshine. The fire had been rekindled to take the chill out of the air. Meadow was still asleep with her head on my shoulder. Her breathing was shallow. She was warm, and her skin was soft, her breasts though bruised were large and beautiful. The thought, that came to me first, was that I could get used to waking up next to her. I certainly wasn’t getting any younger. Here was this beautiful, if somewhat battered, girl. She was about 5’-7” tall, 125 pounds, 20-21 years old, 36D-24-35, with auburn hair and gray eyes. She had slept next to me naked all night, and we had done nothing. Of course, she wasn’t physically able to do anything, yet it was so nice to just wake up next to her. It was an interesting concept.

However interesting the concept, my bladder was telling me it needed some relief. I tried to get up without disturbing Meadow. She moaned a little when I moved her head, but that was all. I used the slop bucket, and then washed my face and brushed my teeth with water from the pitcher. I needed a shave, but would put it off till I found a barber. It was just as I was finishing, that Meadow called to me.

“Master, please. I cannot get up. My body will not move. Can you help me?” she begged in a pleading voice. I went over to the bed. She reached out to me. I took her arms, and slowly, and gently as I could, helped her to sit up. She closed her eyes from the pain, and her breathing became very ragged. I let her sit there for a while to recover.

Finally, I asked,

“Will you be able to stand, Meadow?”

“I will try, my Master, My body is very sore, but I must go to pee. It has been all night.”

I held her wrists, and she pulled herself up. I could tell it was very painful. I helped her over to the bucket, and she did her business. Then I returned her to the bed. She sat down slowly.

“Meadow, you need some clothes. Yours were nothing but rags when I found you. Let me see what I can find. I’ll get you some breakfast, also. Just sit there. I’ll be back soon.” I placed the blanket over her shoulders.

I went down to the main room. The innkeeper was not there. I was met by a woman, who I presumed was his wife.

“My Lord, are you ready for breakfast?” she inquired.

“Yes, Mistress... ?” I answered in a questioning voice.

“Beatrice, my Lord. I am the innkeeper’s wife. I will have your breakfast brought in to you. Is there anything else you require?” she replied.

“Yes, Mistress Beatrice. I also need some breakfast for my charge upstairs. She is injured and cannot come down. Secondly, I need to find some clothes for her, as hers were destroyed. Have you any suggestion on where I might find something simple for a young woman?”

“My sister is a seamstress. She lives near here. I could have her bring some samples over, if that would be all right, my Lord.”

“Yes, excellent, Mistress. But they should be something simple. She is injured, and will get blood, salve, and what not all over it. Also she has difficulty moving her arms right now,” I said.

Breakfast arrived: ham, eggs, bread and butter, hot tea, all very good. When I was done, a plate and tea were brought out for Meadow. I took it up for her to eat. When she saw it, she became very disturbed.

“Master, this is too much. It is too expensive. I should eat a bowl of porridge instead.” she insisted.

“Meadow, eat this. You are injured, and to get well again you need to eat good food. Now eat.”

“Yes, my Master.” she replied in a whisper.

Somewhat later there was a knock on the door. It was a woman, who appeared to be a younger version of the innkeeper’s wife – the seamstress.

“My Lord, I am the seamstress. I have brought some samples for you to look at.”

“Come in, Mistress.” I said. After she entered, she caught sight of Meadow and gasped. She was obviously upset.

“This girl is a slave,” she said.

“And your point is?” I asked.

“I do not make clothes for slaves,” she responded.

“I see. Perhaps I should mention that in my letter to the Queen. I am sure She would be quite interested.” She could see the paper and ink on the small table in the room, where I had left it last night.

“I ... I!” was all she said.

“I require something simple. Perhaps something that buttons down the front or something like a robe. Something that she could get in and out of easily. Her back is quite raw. Would you like to see? Of course you would,” I said. I asked Meadow to stand, and turn around. She complied painfully. I untied the cover cloth, and exposed her back again. The seamstress gasped and turned pale.

“I ... I have a robe here, my Lord,” she said, shuddering. She held up a simple robe made of wool with a cotton lining. “It would be easy to put on and take off. It should also fit her.” The robe was plain blue with long sleeves and a sash for closure. I retied the cover cloth, and helped Meadow put the robe on. It extended to within 6 inches of the floor, and looked very good on her.

“Yes, Mistress. I believe that will do quite nicely. What do I owe you for it?”

“It is nine coppers, my Lord.” she replied. I paid her, and she left, much more shaken than when she had entered.

“My Master,” Meadow said softly, “she charged too much for this. I am ashamed to cost you so much money.”

“Meadow, you required some clothes. You could not travel in daylight without them. It is not too bad a price. Do not worry.”

It was around 9:30 when the wagon arrived. I had already paid the innkeeper, and my horses were ready when it showed up. Meadow had been sitting with me in the main room for a short time waiting. I had had her walk around outside some while we waited. The movement had helped to limber her up some. She could now move with less pain. It was still painful to do some things though. The driver and I got her onto the wagon seat. I mounted my horse, and we left for the manor.

Count Antwan met us when we arrived at the manor. His Lady, the Countess Anna, was there also. She was 20 years younger than the Count and large with child. Also with them was the journeyman Physician – Master Justen.

“Good morning, my Lord Count,” I greeted them.

“Good morning, William,” the Count returned, and then introduced his lady wife, and Physician Justen. I helped Meadow down from the wagon seat and introduced her.

“My Lady, Physician Justen, this is Meadow. I rescued her last evening from several men who were attacking her. She was the reason your husband, the Count was out last night, my Lady,” I finished.

“Let me take her up to her room, Master Executioner, and Physician Justen can examine her,” Lady Anna said. Meadow appeared frightened, but I reassured her that all would be well. They left together, both moving with difficulty, one from pregnancy, and the other from a beating and rape.

“Certainly,” I replied. “Physician Justen, a word with you please.” He came over, and I started in. “I treated her back last night with a water wash, and then applied some wine to kill any germs. Her back had been very soiled. I then applied the yellow salve, and a treated cover cloth. I also applied some ointment to the burns on her thighs. However, I am worried about the way she winces whenever she gets up ... I fear she may have a cracked or broken rib or two, but I have no knowledge in how to treat that. She was sorely used and abused last evening.”

“Yes, my Lord Judge. I can see already that she has difficulty moving. I will check the ribs carefully,” he assured me. Then he left to check Meadow.

The Count and I went to his study. He poured us a cup of wine each. It was rather good wine. I showed him the letter, I had started to the PM.

“A good start,” the Count said.

“Yes, my Lord. I will finish it when we learn what happens next. Till then, there isn’t a lot to do.” Sometime later Physician Justen came into the study. He appeared reasonably happy.

“You did a good job of treating her back, my Lord, the burns also. Both will take time to heal, but it is a good start. As to the ribs, she has two cracked ribs. Normally, I would tape her chest all the way around for several inches above and below the ribs until they heal. With her back the way it is, I can’t do that. I have taped her ribs only part way around. It is not as good, but I can’t cover her back till it is healed more. What I have done will have to suffice till then. It will help some. She is young and will heal soon,” he said. Then changing the subject, “I understand that I have one of the culprit here.”

“Yes, the man with the injured shoulder.” I said.

“How did that happen?” he asked, curious. “It would have taken a lot of force.”

“When I charged down on them, my horse knocked one of the men down. When we stopped, he reared up and his front feet came down on the man behind the one knocked down. I was busy using my whip, and didn’t really have time to watch.”

“Yes, the shoulder is broken. He won’t be going anywhere for a while. The Count has a guard on him,” Justen said.

It was shortly past noon when the sheriff arrived. He had some good news. He had three of the five men in custody. One other was dead. That was the one my horse had hit and knocked down. Apparently, after breaking the one fellows shoulder, he came down on top of the man he had knocked down and crushed his chest.

“You ride a large horse, my Lord,” the sheriff said. “As large as the Heavy Dragoons ride, and he certainly did a number on that fellow. Caved him really well. Must have died right there near the road. The Count has the last one. That should clear things up. I would think.”

“Yes, I would agree, Sheriff,” I said, “Since Meadow was only injured there is no need for me to try them. The local Magistrate can do that, and the Count can approve the sentence. I will put all of this in my letter to the PM along with a good word about all of your performances. There is one more detail though - Meadow. I will need to think about it while I am away. I still have business that will take around three weeks to complete. Can you keep her that long, my Lord Count?” I asked.

“Yes, William. Don’t worry about it. With a household as large as mine, one more mouth will hardly be noticed. I have a seamstress here, who can make her up some clothes also. That robe she came in is very nice, but hardly the thing for daily use. Don’t worry about it.” Then he turned to the Sheriff. “I want to see that old fool that runs the farm she worked on, Sheriff. Bring him here tomorrow morning, so I can talk to him. Whole if possible, but if he gives you any crap – knock him in the head! You have my permission. If he can’t take care for those girls, I will take them all away from him, not just Meadow.”

That evening the Count and I had dinner in the main dinning room. The Countess and Meadow had dinner in the Countess’s parlor, adjacent to her bedroom. Neither was feeling well.

“The Lady Anna seems to have taken a liking to Meadow, my Lord,” I commented.

“Yes, Anna was feeling sorry for herself, actually for her condition. Now she has someone else to feel sorry for, and it has brightened her up considerably. Meadow is good for her. I suspect, she will be good for Meadow also,” the Count answered. “Will you be going tomorrow?” he inquired.

“Yes, my Lord. Unfortunately, there is no rest for a weary Judge/ Executioner. There is a trial I need to attend. Of course, they won’t start till I get there, but I cannot linger. I have finished my report to the PM. You are welcome to read it, and then if you would see that it is on the next post through, I would greatly appreciate it.”

“Yes, that won’t be a problem, William. There should be one in the next few days. Will you be long?”

“I estimate three weeks. That includes travel time, unless I run into something unexpected again.”

After dinner, I went to Meadow’s room to talk to her about my absence. She was glad to see me.

“My Master, the Lady Anna, she has been so good to me. She even had the seamstress come to measure me for some clothes. I know I will be able to work soon. My back is better already. I just can’t sleep on it yet,” she told me.

“Meadow, I need to talk to you about the next three weeks. I have to continue on my trip. I have a trial to hear in another city. You must stay here and get well. When I return, we will decide what you are to do. Do you understand?” I asked.

“You are leaving me, my Master?” she asked with a quaver in her voice.

“Meadow, I am the Royal Judge and Executioner. I have duties to attend to. Tomorrow, I must leave to attend to them. I will come back. It will take about three weeks. I am not abandoning you. There are things that I must do. Surely you understand about having things that must be done?”

“Yes, my Master,” she answered in a very small voice. “I understand. But ... But you will come back. Won’t you?” she started to sob.

“Yes, sweet Meadow. I will definitely come back,” I assured her.

“Will you stay the night again with me, my Master? I am still afraid of the dark,” she pleaded.

I stayed the night. The bed was large, but some how we only used a very small part of it. Meadow curled up next to me and lay her head on my shoulder again. She sighed in contentment. I kissed her. Her lips were still bruised, but she returned the kiss as fervently as she could. We slept in the bed together all night, naked.

I awoke early in the morning. Meadow was still asleep. I marveled at her hair, her breasts so close, her scent. What a fantastic woman! She was the sweetest thing I had met in a long time. It made me think of Robert and Godfrey, and their women. They had been sweet also. They were also happy now. I lay there next to Meadow for a long while as I remembered my friends and their women, and how they had found them. (See Ruth and Rebeca for details)

Meadow awoke with a start. She began to cry. I turned toward her, and asked,

“Are you in pain, sweet Meadow?”

“No, my Master. You must leave today, and I have been unable to pleasure you. I am a poor slave girl unable to make her Master happy,” she wailed through her tears and sobs.

“Sweet Meadow, it is not your fault. You are injured. I would not allow you to injure yourself further just for my own pleasure.”

“Please, my Master. You must allow me to do something. Allow me to pleasure you a little... ?” The tears were running down her cheeks, as she implored me. I finally agreed, but told her to do nothing that would injure herself. She slipped from the bed to the floor. She was on her knees. She had me sit on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor, and spread my legs. She reached out, and wrapped her hand around me. I had slept in the bed naked with this beautiful girl/woman for two nights with only a mild hard on. Now just the touch of her hand, and I was hard as an iron bar.

Meadow leaned in, and started to lick and suck on my shaft, giving it an occasional tug. After she had it good and wet, she took the head in her mouth, running her tongue around it. She started going up and down the shaft, more and more until I was buried deep in her throat. Her nose was in my public hair. Then she started to bob her head up and down. She massaged my balls with one hand. Up and down she went. I knew that I couldn’t take this for long. I had not been with a woman in three weeks or more and I knew my nuts were full. I told Meadow that I was close. She hummed an answer. That was all it took. I felt the cum rising in my nuts. Meadow must have felt my dick expand, as she took me back into her throat just before I blew out my load ... It felt like I came for hours and pumped gallons. In reality, it couldn’t have been more than twenty to thirty seconds, and only an ounce or so. Meadow swallowed it all. She kept me in her mouth, and cleaned me up before releasing me. My God, she was wonderful – fantastic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.