Pacts, Gods, and Family
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

The weddings took a good couple of hour or so before they concluded, as each of the officiants picked up the pace. It didn’t seem to diminish the importance of each union, especially surprising ones like the actual union between Mom and me ... yes, that’s right. I married Mom, too. Then again, Giuseppe and Maureen took Giovanna and Giulia to wife as well. They also married Des and Nina, as did Mom, Becky, Tammy, and Leah. I married Becky, Tammy, ... and Leah, too ... and for kicks, she married the Mayor (she was the odd woman out before ... but not now). I wed Giulia and Giovanna as soon as possible. I married Radwa, Nisma, Khaira, Amy, Michelle, Carmen, Priya, Dani, Kerry, Leo, Aaron, Luna, Gabby, Betsy, Noelle, Celia, Martha, Melissa, Selene, Gail, Thera, Natalie, Emily, Emilia, Maricela, Hannah, Sarai, Jessica, Cassie, Silvana, Kalista, Tristan, Denise, etc.

In fact, by the time it was done, I had married them all. I also encouraged Brad to marry his Kenyan one-night stands from his missionary days, much to his delight. Yes, he ended up with several wives, too ... and I married them as well. Like I said, by the end ... I had married them all. They were all in my harem ... Hannah even took futa parents and Gina and Stacey to spouse. They didn’t take long to persuade, including to marry Mom. They soon married each other en masse, angels, Elves, nymphs, futas, etc.

It wasn’t just about fantasies or pleasure, mind you. I taught the importance of sharing, of love, of community and family in a new model of the ideal household. I taught any holdouts about acceptance, friendship, brotherhood, sisterhood, and empathy for others. The Kenyans, for instance ... Brad had thought of them as simply, well, a rather racist and uncomplimentary term, even as he had fucked them. He needed to get past his attitude about Denise, too, which he did as he married her, too. It was a great gesture when he married Lisa, Tammy, Saajida, Luna, Priya, etc. It also helped that Tristan made a gesture of “giving her husband away” to these other women, too.

“Just don’t forget that he’s still my hubby, too,” Tristan pointed out as Brad took his final bride of the group, the succubus Lilith, while I slid into her pussy to reward her with some dick.

“As am I know, if you remember,” I reminded her, having already exchanged vows with her long since.

“How could I forget?” Tristan moaned, “One never forgets marrying God!”

“That’s for sure,” Brad chuckled while taking Lilith hard to consummate his marriage to her.

I looked at the clock and my watch and realized just how late it really was. Past six. Oh, well, all in a good cause. Plenty of time for pleasure still, as I froze time again. That should enable a lot more pleasure. Supper could wait for a bit. It was time for pleasure. Then there were the baptisms ... the naked baptisms.

I thought, well, I’m God. I set the pace and schedule. If I will that nobody goes to bed until past two in the morning, that’s what will happen. If I froze time yet again, that would work, too. I could still give everyone the strength to consummate their marriages. I was definitely glad that Becky had a large enough house for now ... though we all agreed to expand it into a massive complex pretty soon.

I chuckled as Des, Nina, Giovanna, Giulia, and Maureen all tackled poor Giuseppe ... no, I wouldn’t feel bad for him. He had made his bed, literally, and he could damn well fuck in it ... with all five of the women of his familia. Well, bear in mind that I actually caused beds to appear on the floor for the orgy in the Royal Studios, where, with time still frozen, I began a clusterfuck to end all motherfucking clusterfucks. I laughed a bit as I fucked Hannah and Mom forty ways to Sunday (and guess what day it was again), knowing that Hannah in particular wouldn’t still feel the same way about older men ... or older folks in general, especially after first me ... then Gina and Stacey ... and then her futa parents took her in all ways that we possibly could.

I looked over my shoulder as I plowed Victoria, smirking at the sight of Hannah calling out Mara’s name ... begging her to fuck her in the pussy and knock her up ... and when she did that, to fuck her in the ass. I actually used my divine powers to make damn sure that Hannah indeed conceived Mara’s love child, and Chaiya’s, as well as mine. That was a natural finder’s fee, if you will.

I also took delight in watching the Mayor use Becky as well ... boy did that guy rise to the occasion for my sister, too ... Mustafa did so, too, banging Becky in her sweet ass, while Saajida pegged him and Lisa screwed her butt to boot. I was busy screwing Eileen, my adoptive mother, while Michael got it on with Leah, seeking his own form of reconciliation that way.

The elder Finnegans, while not physically as old as they used to be, were no Gods or magical creatures at all. They were certainly not in the harem in any formal sense, but who said that I had to limit myself to that? After all, the Mayor was a side guy, wasn’t he, and I certainly didn’t stop Becky from enjoying him. They were bound to serve Leah and so they would, by pleasuring whomever she indicated. I contemplated this and other matters while fucking Eileen with abandon and listening to updates in person from each of the Archangels.

I also heard them speak of their past experiences, even as I watched Michael stick it but good to Ariana and Anastassia. Both nymphs made him speak in ragged breaths, even as he went into some detail about what it was like to be an angel for aeons under Adonai. His account matched closely with those of Raphael, Uriel, and Gabriel, to say the least. Mom’s case was more recent, so she knew a bit less about it, not that Felix and Marko let her say much while spit-roasting her.

“Yes, well, it’s a dark existence, Lord. Even in Heaven, centuries of having to kill, maim, strike people down with disease and suffering as punishment, cast them into Hell, listen to their screams as they are cast into Hell ... pull them out of Hell ... put them in Purgatory instead. It was very unpleasant, especially looking at the faces of miserable folks who often committed acts that in hindsight didn’t warrant centuries of unrelenting agony and torment. Purgatory wasn’t exactly a huge improvement, but the faces changed a bit from reproach and despair to hope whenever they learned that there would be some release eventually.

“If they had read the Apocalypse of Peter, they would know this, but that never made it into the official canon, alas. The Apocalypse was actually more inspired than the Book of Revelation, if still flawed, as it was written when Adonai began to harbor doubts about the justice and fairness of the whole ‘eternal torment’ business. Adonai very much improved over the thousands of years when he ruled Heaven.

“Frankly, he was probably at his best in the past century or so, having really mellowed out. Still, He never rescinded that awful decree of absolute celibacy among angels. Like I said, a rather dismal existence. You’re very much an improvement, Lord,” Raphael assured me, though admittedly it was while he was buried up balls deep in my ass.

“More or less, Gore Vidal summed him up best, in his novel Julian, as a ‘jealous, bad-tempered patriarch.’ Ironic, for a deity who despised homosexuality, that those who understood him best were themselves homosexuals. I mean, he did have a nice side, as Raphael noted, and as you witnessed toward the end. I have to admit that I half-expected him to do a bunch of reforms, but he chose to let it go toward the end and leave it to his celestial heir ... to You, Lord,” Uriel told me, even as he came and pulled out of Celia’s twat.

“Hey, now, there was that time ... you know, with those people in Sodom. Yeah, Genesis didn’t quite tell the whole story right,” Gabriel grinned as he pulled out of ... you guessed, Gabriella, “Love your name, by the way, sweetheart. It’s an honor to fuck a woman named after me.”

“What really did happen in Sodom and Gomorrah, anyway?” Tammy asked me as she finished being triple-teamed by Bacchus, Stavros, and Liam.

“I’ve wondered that myself, as have many for centuries,” said Rabbi Brian Rosenbaum, who was incidentally the chaplain to the City Council ... as he withdrew from Emily’s twat and Natalie got up off his face.

“Oh ... that. Yes, well, the text doesn’t do it justice, precisely. That Lot ... I’m telling you. He wasn’t as innocent and pure and chaste as they made it sound. In fact, he had more than a few boyfriends now and then, and so did his wife. In fact, they often did threesomes together ... and that wasn’t even counting his other, Sodomite wives. Yes, Lot took wives in Sodom itself. Six of them. They didn’t put that in Genesis, did they? After Abram’s victory, Lot was a big man in Sodom and he nearly became the next king. He was one of the judges and elders of the city-state for sure. He did several missions to Gomorrah and other cities in the vale.

“Does it not seem odd that they had to supposedly get him drunk, when if you’re that sauced, you often can’t get it up once, let alone twice? No, that boy wasn’t quite that drunk or out of it. He got it on with his daughters like nobody’s business, and only death kept him from siring more children on them. This is written in the Book of Lot, but, of course, that was trashed. It was also in the Chronicles of Sodom and in the Tablets of Gomorrah as well. By the way, those daughters were very much into it with their father. They adored him, even after the disaster. He was like a god to them.

“The King of Judah at the time wanted that book destroyed for obvious reasons. Moab was an ancestor of David and thus of him. Yes, that King of Judah: Josiah. He didn’t want that shit getting out for nothing. Josiah decided which books went into that early canon and which books did not, and much like Constantine and others later, he left more than a bit out in the cold. By the way, we angels witnessed a lot of that shit. As you can guess, well, it’s hard to be a fucking voyeur and not do shit about things.

“So, there we are, in Sodom and Gomorrah, and, well, that Lot was quite the host. We ended up in a hell of a feast, which quickly turned into an orgy. I’m telling you now ... that’s what pissed Adonai off. He got steaming mad that his angels were seduced into having a damn good time. Raphael and I ... yeah, we got down. He fucked I don’t know how many guys and I went for the ladies like it was going out of style.

“I lost track of how many women I screwed, but, hey, why give me a big angel dick if you don’t want me to use it? Large cocks and endless stamina ... we were so damn popular with the ladies of Sodom, I assure you. Then on the way back, we stopped in Gomorrah, and boy was that a good time! Suffice it to say that Adonai didn’t want that getting out, either. If word spread that angels could fuck like that, we’d be mobbed by girls ... and guys,” Gabriel smirked on that one, recalling his glory days, “This is the most fun that I’ve had since then. I had to sneak around to get any action ... there was that sister of Mary’s, though. The not-so-virgin sister ... delicious!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.