Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 29

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

The location that I had in mind was, of course, an adult theater, though I had never actually used the glory holes there. Even so, I was well aware of them and I had often fantasized about whom I might fuck there ... or who might suck me off. This particular place was entirely gender-blind ... that was, it didn’t matter if one wanted to have gay, straight, or lesbian sex. Both kinds of encounters were perfectly acceptable at the Royal Studio, which was the furthest thing from a “studio,” of course. It was a standard adult novelty shop, theater, glory hole, and arcade set up, not unlike others that I knew of around town, but this was the nicest.

As I walked into the place with my entourage, the clerk immediately approached me, fell on her knees, and told me, “Boss man says that your money’s no good here, Lord. He’s been watching. We all look forward to a more enlightened age. Since he’s gay, he probably wants something to do with you and/or one of the men with you. For my part, I’m bi and I want something to do with all of you.”

“If you want some action, try out the glory holes in a bit. We’re all going to use them. Both of you, that is. I like that you’re naked today. That’s a new thing, I imagine. That tattoo and the tongue piercing ... wow! You didn’t have those before,” I told her, just before she knelt, pulled up my robe, and began sucking like nobody’s business.

“Forgive me, Lord ... I couldn’t wait for the glory holes. I had to show you what the piercing is for. I got this just to make sure to please You, Lord. I will happily serve you in whatever way you wish. I hope that you have room in your heart ... and your harem, for at least two more. The boss man and me,” the girl, all of nineteen, with her long, emo pink hair and purple contacts, told me, “By the way, I’ve always liked you, but in the past, I could tell that you weren’t available. Just in case, though, I grew out my hair so that when you were ready to jump my bones, you could pull it, too. I love having my hair pulled, but my ex-girlfriend wanted my hair short. She was such a jealous bitch. Didn’t even like to peg me, either, and kept trying to sell me on being lesbian rather than bi. A pity ... she was a great bottom when it came to sex. She loved to eat my ass, too.”

“That is a pity, then. Women who can truly bottom and who love to eat ass ... Always a shame when you lose them. Can you bottom? Are you vers?” I asked the girl, while she started to gag on my cock, getting me balls deep inside her mouth, “Just thumbs up or down for the answer.”

I got two thumbs up on that one, “Do you like to eat ass yourself?”

Two more thumbs up, followed by a licking action that absolutely forced me to cum down her throat, “Male, female ass, I don’t care. I love it! Is there someone who’d like their ass licked right now? I’ll do it ... and the tongue ball ... it makes rimming so much more fun. Trust me. My ex used hers on me all the time.”

I smacked Natalie on the butt and told her, “Alright, Natalie, bend over. You like ass play? Let this girl munch on your booty.”

“By the way, I’m Emily. Nice to meet you, Natalie,” the girl said as she spread Natalie’s fine cheeks to begin licking away, still under the camera’s glare.

Natalie turned several colors within a minute or two ... beet-red, white as a ghost, purple, blue, pink ... the tongue action between her cheeks made her pant, moan, sigh, groan, and run out of breath for a bit. The way that the girl didn’t stop to come up for air, just kept running her tongue along Natalie’s butt-crack, I thought that the soon-to-be-former Jehovah’s Witness was going to lose her mind for a moment. She white-knuckled on my arm, holding desperately and soon began lowering her own mouth to my dick. Before I knew it, Natalie had me down her throat while Emily’s tongue invaded every part of her ass.

“Can I marry her, pretty please?” Natalie begged me after I shot my jizz down her throat, “I promise, I’ll still be your butt-slut, but I badly want her for a wife! Pleeeaassseee!”

“I’m game for that. As long as we can both fuck and suck him. You really liked it, didn’t you?” Emily grinned, not giving Natalie a chance to object as she tongue-fucked her mouth.

“Oh, yes ... I loved it! I’m Natalie, as he said. I have a serious ass play fetish. Fucking, licking, spanking, fondling, dry-humping, etc. I meant what I said. Marry me, you damned hot emo cutie! Be my lesbian wife! I promise ... I’m not gay, but we can lez out as much as we like. Provided that we both get to fuck other people, too.”

“Oh, girlfriend, you have no idea how much I wanted to hear that! I’m done with monogamy. My ex-girlfriend so fucking cured me of that!” Emily replied while kissing me on the lips.

“And my husband did that, too. He’s going to be an ex pretty fast, too. The baby in my womb isn’t his. I’ve already been a naughty girl, but I couldn’t resist. Sorry, but I was a plumber and my biggest fantasy while one was to have someone use my ass ... the next thing that I know, I’m giving him a lot more than just the backdoor. I let him use it all. Hence the pregnancy. He was going to have me disciplined at Kingdom Hall, but when our Lord here showed up, he rescued me and the rest is, well, history,” Natalie told her while kissing me, too.

“Well, if you join the harem, you must both know your place in it. This is Desiree, of course. My wife in Heaven’s eyes already, soon to be wife under the law, too. Well, first wife. She’s technically my fiancee. She’s been with me from day one, since before we both broke free of monogamy. Just respect her position and don’t try to mess with our relationship. You can have one with her as well, if she’s interested. Just know that she is and will remain Queen of Heaven to my King. That is forever her place and her role. I love her so much and I think that you’ll fall in love with her, too. A redhead, just like Natalie here. I do enjoy a great ginger,” I started the introductions with Des, who else?

“Yes, except I’m Irish-Italian and Natalie is Jewish, I believe,” Des smiled at them, quite happy and thrilled that I introduced her first and emphasized her endless position at the head of my harem, which not even Becky ever considered challenging. Just ask Becky some time ... she loves that Des is head wife ... she gives her regular head to prove it.

“From now on, the proper greeting among those in our family, community, and movement, whatever ... is a French kiss. Understood?” I told them, very much pleased when Des instantly puckered up and went to town, giving Emily a kiss that visibly made the emo girl weak in the knees.

“Or an Australian Kiss. It’s the same as a French Kiss. But ‘down under,’ if you know what I mean,” Leah interjected, making me roar with laughter.

“My turn. I never did this properly yet, but it’s high time,” Natalie said, aggressively kissing Des with enough tongue that my redheaded fiancee actually lost her balance and had to be propped up.

“Sorry, I got a little carried away,” Natalie blushed.

“Don’t be. I like that kind of passion, dear,” Des assured her with a wink and a quick lick of the other ginger’s lips.

“So do I,” I chuckled, as the others began laughing, too.

“Anyway, I’m Russian as well as Jewish. My father was a true, full-blooded Russian. My mother was the first woman in her family to marry outside the Faith. I guess that rebellion runs in my family, since I quit the synagogue when I converted to JW ... and now I’ve basically left that, too. Shouldn’t we introduce the rest?” Natalie grinned, even as I altered both Emily and she into pixies right before everyone’s eyes.

“Plenty of time for most of that when we’ve done the glory holes. How about it, missy?” Becky asked with a major kiss of her own for both ladies, “I’m Becky, as you probably know by now, and in case you missed it, I’m a serious slut with a major case of fuck-you-into-next-year. I’m Jewish, too. Full-blooded Israelite myself. I love men, women, and if the aliens truly came in peace, I’d spread my legs for them so fast that they would assume that all Earth girls really were easy. Come on, Lord, ladies, gents, let’s do this, alright? Please ... my pussy and ass badly need filled and you can only shut this loose mouth of mine with some nice cock!”

“Well, the boss man is waiting at the holes, for sure. Come on, folks ... this is all on the house and the shop is officially closed. This isn’t a workday at all. In fact, I’m clocking out for the day. The boss man says that he’s still going to pay me, though. Lucky me! Follow me and take whatever spot you wish on either side of the walls. Just remember, it’s no fun if you don’t play it to the bone, baby, so commit to sucking, licking, or fucking whatever’s on the other end,” Emily gave us the guided tour of what turned out to be on the top floor ... and entire floor of glory holes, or just about.

“Oh, and since HIV and STDs are history, no rubbers or dental dams. Go au naturel today. Don’t worry about pregnancies. We’ll work that out later,” I declared while Natalie and Emily tested out their new wings.

I discovering that three sides to each room had holes in them. Whoever designed this was my kind of super freak. The only wall with no hole was the one with the door. They were small rooms, too ... small enough that in the old days, my claustrophobia would have kicked in by now, but luckily, the King of Heaven had no phobias ... I was already free of them due to being God. There were plenty of wipes, of course, for obvious sanitary reasons, and there was no toilet, thankfully. I never viewed bathroom type glory holes as that clean. There were plenty of restrooms to flush out in later elsewhere in the place ... Besides, as God, that wasn’t a worry anymore, as I reminded myself.

Sure enough, the first mouth showed up at the hole to my left and I immediately walked over to it, slipping my cock inside it for a BJ. I wasn’t sure yet if this was a fellator or fellatrix, but who cared, anyway? The mystery and anonymity was part of the fun, so I chose not to use my superior divine knowledge for once. In my book, with social diseases gone, places like this needed to be more widespread, where people could seek sexual release without any consequences, worries, or attachments if they were just in the mood to cum. Sexual frustration was a real problem for some guys in this world ... unpopular, nervous, socially awkward types. A glory hole was a great place for them, though the world that I would will into existence would soon be friendlier, anyway.

I was once a nerd, too, and still was at heart. It was always easier for jocks to preach Christian morals, standing beside their Stepford trophy wives after both cheated on each other ... They tended to be much harder on geeks, nerds, and other social pariahs. As for evolutionary advantage, truth be told, geeks were no more betas than the jocks per se. Anyone who thinks that brawn is inherently superior to brains is severely deficient in the latter department for sure. Besides, let’s be blunt here ... when the social outcasts came to places like this, they weren’t just fucking each other ... they were also screwing the jocks and trophy wives who had just railed against casual sex so hypocritically the Sunday before in their sermons at the mega churches. We nerds have the most vivid sexual fantasies, because we’ve learned to use our minds. As Emily just showed, we can often make the biggest freaks in bed.

Anyway, end of rant. Suffice it to say that when I went in, screwing that throat like nobody’s business, the person didn’t just gag. They actually moaned a bit ... even groaned with pleasure. Whoever they were, they got off on sucking dick, if nothing else. I fucked that mouth for several more minutes, but finally, that tongue swirling around my cock did its job and I jettisoned my jizz into that open, willing throat. I saw the tongue lick those lips and realized that it was a very tiny mouth with pretty little lips. The owner had a smooth, yellow-brown chin and the throat was very much a woman’s throat. It was obviously an Asian woman, a realization that made me smile ... was it Amy or one of the other five Cambodian sisters who served as maids?

As I turned around, I saw a cock go through the wall and thought, “Well, buddy, this is your turn to suck and swallow. Go for it.”

It was a brown dick, and the head was not cut, but the foreskin was already mostly rolled back, so I could see that it was properly cleaned. When I knelt to suck and lick it, the owner began a very audible gasp of intense pleasure, and he didn’t bother to disguise his voice. It was familiar, of course, but I knew that it would be ... most of those showing up today were from the group ... most. I loved licking the veins along the shaft as I gave him head, and I could tell that his balance was in jeopardy. He had to hold himself to the wall to keep from toppling, as I explored his man meat. I kept sucking, back and forth, even licking his shaved (yes, shaved) balls. I rolled them around in my mouth, even teasing them with my teeth ... a good dose of very slight pain to show him who was really in charge of this blowjob.

It was a nice, thick, veiny cock and I felt much freer to show this side of myself, as I had rarely been in the bottom role since I took control of my harem. It was good to explore the “catcher” side as well as the pitcher. I began vigorously sucking him, deep-throating him to the point of gagging on his prick, but he was oblivious now to anything but the intense pleasure of my tongue and lips around his dick. He had lost all self-control and began flooding my mouth with his seed, which I eagerly swallowed. His cum was nice and salty, which kept it from being too bland for my taste.

That was when I turned to the next hole and found a bare butt-crack presented to me. I could see that there was something that they wanted to hide, though, because they went to all lengths to use the smallest glory hole of the three and to keep that bottom right up at the opening itself. I took the bait, anyway, and I was soon up to my balls inside that sphincter. Whoever I buggered, they didn’t seem to mind that part ... just didn’t want anything else seen for some reason. It was as if they were ashamed of their private parts or something. Even so, I didn’t ask questions right then. I had an asshole to fuck and I screwed it like it was the end of the world. I pounded that booty for several minutes, plundering away at it, while the owner moaned and even hissed in obvious ecstasy. They clearly enjoyed being sodomized, which was why they offered me their ass, after all.

After a few more minutes inside this gloriously tight hole, I slammed it much harder for a stroke or two, making the owner give a loud, but muffled scream ... I realized that he or she had a gag or something in their mouth. I then came freely inside their bottom, filling their bunghole with my spunk at last. I pulled out just slowly enough to notice that they had pulled back from the wall, and I could see past their taint ... I saw nothing but scar tissue. There were only two people that didn’t have genitals that I recently met. One of them didn’t have them because I smote them in my divine wrath and retribution. This also explained the gag ... Caitlyn must have gagged him somehow. It was Percival Mason, rapist-turned-penal-servant, per my one-year sentence.

I smiled to myself ... perhaps his sentence was too short. I would see in a year whether she was too easy on him and he needed more punishment, though losing his genitals was a nice start on it. I knew him enough to know that not being able to penetrate his mistress had to irk him. On the other hand, he definitely enjoyed this little turn of events ... at least bottoming had been more pleasurable than he first assumed.

Anyway, I wiped my dick and went back to the second hole, this time to find a pussy offered me. I didn’t even hesitate before sliding my now clean as a whistle God-cock (yes, I had expanded it a bit, not that any of my partners were complaining) into this wonderful twat. I wasn’t in a gentle mood, so I rammed that motherfucking cunt very hard, much to the audible gratification of its owner. The moans and cussing, in plain English, left no question that the woman at the other end sought just that kind of assault on her parts. I used my divine powers to see her lower lip, and sure enough, she bit down on the sucker on like it was a piece of meat. Her pussy smelled strongly of arousal, too, leaving no doubt that this woman had been craving this hard-core fuck.

Our momentum really picked up and we fucked like bunnies for a good dozen minutes or so, her strokes meeting mine as she started talking loudly ... she would say things like, “Yes, put your spawn in me! Seed me! Knock me up!” I wasn’t sure if she was just playing or really wanted me to impregnate her, but either way, I wasn’t about to play around with that. She wanted to talk like that ... she would find that I was going to take her seriously. I used my God powers, focused in directly on her ovaries to check on them, and quickly discovered that she was fertile as hell. When, not if, I shot my load inside her, she would become a mother for sure.

“Alright, honey ... you want to be a baby mama so bad? Your wish is granted, sweetheart!” I shouted as I came inside her, flooding her fine pussy with my seed...

Of course, I wasn’t about to leave it at that. She had asked specifically for a child ... I had given her one. I was going to find out who she was, so I could be part of that life now growing inside of her. Anonymity was all well and good ... until you have knocked a girl up. Then, of course, you want to know if you’re the daddy and to whom. I was no prude and I fully intended to keep up the glory hole action, but when it was done for the day, I would find this chick and discover who I had just impregnated.

For now, however, I went on to the first hole on the left and started fucking the opening presented to me ... a woman’s bare tush. It wasn’t difficult at all to go for it, of course. I had fucked a throat, sucked a cock, rammed a pussy, and sodomized a eunuch, but now it was time for a delectable female bottom. I lubed up a bit, slipped her my weiner, and felt her jump just a bit before she started grunting, moaning, and swearing loudly. She also began moving her hips to meet my dick forcefully ... even more aggressively than the woman that I just knocked up. This gal wanted it up the butt, even if she reacted involuntarily for a second to the initial pain of my entry.

We fucked for another good while, losing track of time, slowly at times, faster for a little bit, and then slower again. We sped up, slowed down, and sped up some more several times before we were done. I could sense that she bit her bottom lip even harder than the other girl. This time, it was both pleasure and pain. For this lady, they were both connected closely, as she was a masochist at heart. I used her asshole for what turned out to be a whole half-hour before she came the sixth time or so, and then I emptied my balls through my cock into her booty.

That was when she broke through the wall with her fists and confronted me directly. She had horns on her head and I hadn’t seen that pointed tail before, but she was undeniably a demon. I made a note to myself to repair the wall at Royal Studios, but first I would face this she-devil, this succubus. I laughed as I realized that she had tried her worst. All she had gotten from it had been a sound session of sodomy. Her name popped up instantly into my divine mind, scant seconds before she made every wall crumble to dust, letting everyone see who they just fucked.

Her eyes changed from gleeful and sadistic to terrified as she realized who had just pounded her sweet demon ass. Her face went white with terror, too, especially as I quite easily put the Fear of God inside her ... apparently, demons were even more vulnerable to that than humans.

“Hello, Lilith,” I called her by her true name, even as she fell to her knees in abject awe and horror.

“Lord ... please ... why persecute me again! Please ... I have suffered for an eternity already, cursed and hated by all men, condemned to live only by seed and knowing that even as I enjoy their suffering from spite ... I would feel some pain and empathy for their doom. You’ve already put me out of work. Now, I just crave the seed to see the pointless fear on their faces ... but You...

“You know that I fear You even more than I fear Lucifer. Please ... Adonai ... show me some pity. Why create a Hell and cast me into it, only to harrow it so utterly later and throw me out of work ... is that part of your torment and my damnation? Please ... I know that I sinned, but I was only human, only a cave-woman with needs. I didn’t understand. You weren’t the only God around back then, either. Why punish me forever for listening to Her? Why force me to serve Lucifer, when all I wanted was pleasure and love?” she looked at me, clearly unaware that things had changed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.