Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 28

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

“So, you see, it’s really quite simple. As you can see, we’re all one big, happy family here. I mean, just look at our Lord and his marriage to his new brides. He plans to hold formal weddings soon, of course, but they are already his wives in his eyes and those are the ones that count. I should be so lucky, really. Granted, Lewis has forgiven me and I love him, but really, I love all of them. Already ... after just one night of this, no less! I can’t spoke for the God of my youth, but this God is truly great. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I look forward to when we’re all angels and Gods with him ... for all eternity. Any other questions?” Cassie spoke her mind, even as Tristan kept eating her pussy in front of everyone.

“Will you keep breeding with everyone now that you’re an Elf, and will you in fact become an angel?” Raul Perez of the Glendale Observer now asked her about me.

“Yes! Forever and ever! I’ve been assured of my angelic afterlife, as have all of his harem who are not yet celestial beings. Death will mean angelic status! Either way, yes, I will breed with God, with my husband and all of the others. No menopause to stop us at all!” Cassie squirmed and shivered while Tristan’s tongue crossed her taint.

“And with that, I must conclude this conference. We’re about to fuck a bit more before visiting a local congregation attending a worship service of my choice, however, and you’re more than welcome to stick around for all of that. Word of warning, though ... sex around here can be orgiastic and intense, just as I hope for it to be around the world, especially now that HIV and STDs have been entirely eradicated. There is a better than average chance that you’ll end up being fucked in the ass or mouth more than a few times each by the time it’s done. You’ve seen how this press conference went ... hell, you got a chance to sample some of the pleasures yourself,” I pointed out, noting that Raul had only gone for the chance to have sex with the guys, including Percy.

“You’ve realized that I’m gay, I take it,” Raul chuckled as he joined us for the festivities.

“I’ve also noticed that you’ve all stuck around for the clusterfuck, too. Several of you are in shock, but you’ve accepted the invitation to fuck as my guests ... our guests, nonetheless. Perhaps, for once, the press wants to be quite literally in bed with me and what I stand for, you think? Or is it simple curiosity?” I grinned as I screwed the hell out of Tristan and Denise parted my cheeks to rim me rather hungrily.

“All that, and then you have people like Giulia, who we now know is a Goddess of Heaven, kneeling and sucking men’s pricks. Who the hell can pass that up, man? Besides, I still want to have sex with you myself. Then, well, I’m a size queen, so Bacchus, Felix, and Liam, just to name a few names. I like to think of myself as versatile, but I definitely lean toward the bottom position. Then again, being in a train is nice, too.

“To be frank, Lord, I’ve lost track of how often I’ve been fucked up the ass while at glory holes, my mouth sucking dick on the other end! One time I recognized a ring through the glory hole and it was the parish priest! Father Flaherty, no less! I wonder what his confessions must be like, huh? He had a tiny pecker, too ... hairless, even! No wonder he was a priest! He was gay and afraid that he wouldn’t please a woman, anyway. Or maybe straight and this was the only way that he knew that he could get relief... , “ Raul rambled, until Bacchus shoved his cock down the man’s throat and Felix eased his dick into his butt.

“Less talk, more sex!” Felix chuckled as he vigorously buggered the reporter.

“Oh, honey, I can take a hint,” Raul said before he resumed sucking Bacchus with serious gusto.

I went back and forth between Tristan and Denise for now, pumping in each of them with a fury. I humped those ladies like it was the end of the world, which frankly it could be whenever I wished it. I felt Tristan’s slippery twat engulf my cock, taking it deeper on each stroke before I would then pull out and use Denise’s juicy cunt. I rammed Denise very roughly for several strokes, bottoming out inside her luscious pussy until I was ready to pull out of her. My new Elven concubines were more than thrilled to service me, no doubt of that, as both of them proved by cumming on my cock. They moaned, gasped, squirted, and left no question that they had enjoyed themselves utterly.

We fucked continually for the next several minutes before I noticed that I hadn’t screwed Gail yet and I didn’t want either of my Naked Prophets to feel neglected at all. I also didn’t wish to shortchange Tristan or Denise, so I simply invited Gail to join us and turned threesome into a foursome. I now went back and forth from Gail to Denise to Tristan, and then back to Gail plenty of times.

We humped, the four of us, the ladies even tribbing when I wasn’t inside them, scissoring it up quite a bit, until they all creamed three dozen times and were more than ready for my seed. I went from one pussy to the other to the third, spurting a good amount inside each woman before I stopped. I was very glad not to have to worry about soreness in my groin right then. Being God had some definite advantages there, as everywhere else.

Raul now having been fucked hard by Bacchus, Felix, and Liam in turn, his asshole was wide open and stretched, not that I minded in the least. I went behind him and grabbed those buns, parting his cheeks yet again to take my turn up his fine culo. I thrust, hard, more than a few times, and I could tell that Raul enjoyed this as much as he did having his throat fucked by Gerard and Clive in turns. I buggered him good and rough, more than once making both manservants fear a little that he might bite them, but I made sure that he didn’t. I enjoyed that slimy essence left behind in his colon and I gladly added my own.

Clive now sucked him to completion, having already filled his throat with his spunk. Gerard was more than ready to add his jizz to the equation, making him swallow a good load of cum to his delight. When Leo and Aaron grabbed Raul’s ass and took turns sodomizing him, the reporter was in his own world, utterly, blissfully unaware of anything else. Gerard spurted deep inside Raul’s thirsty gullet, giving him a wonderful sample of his jism. He was far from done, though, as was proved when Andre, Mensur, and Marko each began face-fucking him. As homosexual gang-bangs went, it was a truly delightful one.

I began playing tonsil hockey with Giulia, her tongue invading my mouth with the full force of her lust, while fondling Tina and spreading Kerry’s cheeks. All three women seemed more than happy to have me grope and play with them. Instead of minding it, they each bent over and offered me their bottoms, much to my satisfaction. I grinned and began inserting my cock into their asses for a few strokes each. From both their audible responses, their body language, and their horny minds, I knew that they were joyful at my decision to bugger them all.

Pretty soon, I was happily engaged in sodomizing both Giulia, Kerry, and Tina in long-dicking turns, going back and forth between their wonderful asses in a way that apparently neither of them minded in the slightest. In fact, studying Giulia’s thoughts and feelings more carefully, I realized that she drew a sexual thrill from my dick penetrating her bottom straight from the other women’s. She felt a certain intimacy with each of us from that. Emotionally, she continued to bond with them as well as me (though evidently, she adored me still in ways that she could never worship them). For me, their smooth, sleek assholes were ideal to caress my prick with their tightness, heat, and texture.

It wasn’t much longer until I came inside Tina’s ass, while Kerry and Giulia actually leaned over to part her cheeks and lick up my cum directly from her butt. That she didn’t object was hardly surprising, but no less delicious for that fact. My Filipina lover definitely knew what she wanted, and one of those definitely included being rimmed.

At last, however, it was time to get dressed and go to church. Well, Kingdom Hall in this case. I laughed with anticipation. Those Jehovah’s Witnesses didn’t know what was about to hit them, but they would: oh, yes, they would! Sure enough, when the caravan arrived, the congregants stared at us more than a little, while Cassie put the microphone to me for a quick question.

“Putting my journalistic hat back on after a night of being in bed with my source,” she laughed, because there weren’t too many beds or much sleep involved for either of us during any of those trysts, “You said that you weren’t going to persecute any religions. So, why confront the local Jehovah’s Witnesses, Lord?”

“What I actually said was that I wouldn’t stamp them out. That is true. Even so, I have to let them know that I’m keeping tabs on them, in case they get out of line, of course. Gotta keep ‘em honest, you know,” I chuckled, getting a giggle from Cassie in response, “there are those who will never believe me, but that’s okay. To be honest, I picked the Jehovah’s Witnesses for three reasons.

“The first is that, when the government doesn’t apprehend me, they won’t be shocked or thrown into confusion. They have enough confirmation bias tied up in the idea that civil government is inherently wicked that this will simply reinforce their prejudices,” I noted.

“And the second?” Cassie attempted to remain objective in spite of her lust for me, which I had to admire about her.

“That they need to be confronted about how people continue to die from lack of blood transfusions in critical or life-threatening cases. Let’s face it. They have the right to risk their own lives, but they are not content to do that. They want to risk others’ lives as well. This is quite literally life and death for several of these people and they don’t even know it yet.

“Well, I will give them a choice. I will, as Deuteronomy 30:15 states, place before them, ‘life and good, death and evil.’ If they choose death and evil, that is on their own heads, isn’t it?” I explained to Cassie, putting a smile on her face as well as we set down from the van, which was the main vehicle in the caravan.

“The third?” Cassie asked me as we set down on the ground.

“Well, we want to get laid with some new partners, right, and many of them could seriously use the booty. I fully intend to give at least some of them a chance to embrace their sexuality. I don’t honestly care if they continue believing whatever it is that they believe, if they so choose. I just want to give them, and the elders, and the Governing Body, a chance to rethink its position on human sexuality, of course,” I winked at Cassie, making her throw back her pretty head in a damn good belly laugh.

I walked over with a massive entourage to the doors of the Kingdom Hall, where the various members and staff awaited us with considerable anxiety. I could feel their nerves tense up from a huge number of obvious non-members entering their presence. For one thing, none of the women wore clothes ... and that was just the start of things. Not even Cassie wore a stitch of clothing, even as she did her report. All of the women and most of the men were naked as jaybirds, and even the ones that wore clothing didn’t exactly blend in. Raul wore assless chaps ... and a tank-top ... and literally nothing else.

Liam dressed as the Grim Reaper, just to fuck with people ... and I could feel them tense up about that for sure. I wore my Celestial Crown, the robes of my kingship of Heaven, and a literal rod of iron. Desiree, of course, wore nothing but her own Celestial Crown as Queen of Heaven ... and for the rest, her plump, fair, unmarked body was on full display ... her wonderful bosom and bottom revealed for all to see.

“You ... you can’t enter like that, ma’am ... there is no nudity in a Kingdom Hall. This building belongs to Jehovah. It is consecrated to Him alone. He demands modesty of all who enter His house,” a major figure in the local congregation spoke up first, before I stretched forth my hands ... and threw open the doors with the force of the wind at my command.

“Sir, you ... you can’t do that ... sir ... only Jehovah is our King,” the man, a balding, bespectacled man in his early fifties, still attempted to discourage us.

We walked right past him before I turned around and said to him, “Well, I just did, didn’t I? Besides, Jehovah is dead. I AM THAT I AM!”

The rest of my party was inside with the others before I used my mind to close the windows and doors, so no one could escape until I was done with them ... I had my captive audience. They could come and go as they pleased later, but not yet. I would present them with the cold, hard facts or reality of things. They could decide about whether or not to still ban blood transfusions instead of deviating from the Bethel party line. I would save any who I could ... the rest would just have to suffer the consequences. If they didn’t like it? Too bad! I was God! They could sue me!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.