Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 26

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

“My God, you really do change the meaning of ‘allahu akbar,’ you know!” Nisma panted as I rammed my hard cock deeper inside her ass.

“You love it in the butt, don’t you? Just like your sisters, though there’s something to be said for gentle lovemaking, too, as witnessed by the original Adonai/Jehovah/Allah during Radwa’s first time. Each has its place,” I grinned as I pumped harder up Nisma’s sweet booty.

“Yes, well, I hope that the whole world gives you the worship that you deserve! You’re the kind of God that this Universe needs! Yes, I adore sodomy! By the way, every fucking woman in the world should get at least one roll in the hay with you, maybe every man, too!” Nisma grunted as I sodomized her with full vigor by now.

“Can you imagine how many children he’d sire! God DNA would be everywhere, too!” Khaira licked her lips at that prospect while Jessica Nunez ate her out, “he’s the best thing that ever happened to me, I can tell you that, whereas my husband is the worst! If this is adultery, it should be commanded, not forbidden!”

“Oooh, I can see it now. ‘Thou shalt commit adultery!’ Just as long as murder, theft, and perjury remain sins, anyway. I just know that I want that fine God cock inside me as often as I can get it!” Sarai told me as Nisma spread her cheeks to begin rimming her with enthusiasm.

“Now, this is how Arabs and Jews should get along, right?” I chuckled as I felt the climax of Nisma making her squeeze my dick and force me to flood her bowels with my hot jizz.

“Exactly! My turn! No rest for the Divine! Take me good and hard! I used to be a lesbian, but now I crave your cock like the rest of them!” Sarai insisted as I slid into her ass from behind as well, while she returned the favor to Nisma with gusto.

“We all do and rightly so!” Des commented as Stavros came inside her fine twat at last ... my fiancee couldn’t help but cum in response to that, of course.

“Hey, can You summon my best friend and college classmate Hannah over here, too? I almost forgot her and I think that she would fall in love with You! I have to warn You that she’s a bit of an extreme lifestyle face-sitter, but that’s a large part of why she does porn and avoids marriage. She loves queening men and women alike! Yes, she’s that Hannah, as in Hannah Rosenstein, aka Hannah the Manna. Yeah, the name’s meant to imply that she tastes like bread or cakes from Heaven or something. Yes, before You ask, she’s queened me before and I hope to, well, You, that she does so again!” Becky confessed, feeling guilty that she’d forgotten her best friend from college in all of this mess.

“Hey, things happen, people get distracted, think nothing of it. I imagine that she’ll understand,” I chuckled as I continued fucking Sarai’s sweet ass.

“If she gets a taste of You, Lord, she’ll be so addicted that she won’t know what to think except, ‘Please, sir, may I have some more?’ Apologies to Charles Dickens, though if he were here in the flesh, I wouldn’t just apologize. I would fuck him half to death! Now that I’m omnisexual, I’ve gone from insatiable for pussy and ass to insatiable for cock, pussy, and ass! I always wanted to eat your friend Hannah out, dear, but I never did. Oh, God, oh, dear that ass, just keep it right there where I can lick it all!” Sarai commented while rimming Nisma and taking it far back there from me.

“I can make her an angel or some other magical creature, too. She’ll never age, just as your aging has reversed since you became a celestial being. Imagine if she gets to do angel porn. That would really give the adult film industry a needed push, not that it will be worth as much once people stop living so vicariously and actually do things. That warning at the beginning of so many adult films always struck me as the worst kind of hypocrisy. ‘Do as we say, not as we do.’ Rubbish. Now that I’ve eliminated all STDs and HIV, there’s no excuse not to do instead of simply watching,” I chuckled as I summoned Hannah, altered her into a seraph, and watched her go after Becky.

“Oh, Rebecca! You have ‘splainin’ to do! Hiding your divine brother from me and not telling me anything in advance! I had to find out from a live feed!” Hannah mockingly chided her best friend, right before kissing her with a lot of tongue.

“Watch it, missy! I’m an immortal Goddess! You’re an angel now, if you haven’t noticed! That is quite a favor we’ve just done you, at my urging, I should add, and it also means that I outrank you, so if you don’t want me to spank your cute little Ashkenazic bottom, you will... , “ Becky didn’t get any further than before Hannah bent over right in front of her.

“Are you kidding, my sexy Sephardic Goddess? I’ve been pleasuring myself for years, creaming myself at the very thought of that firm hand smacking my booty! Besides, you’re half-Ashkenazic yourself, in case you forgot, hot stuff! Now, deliver on your threat and spank me, and then let’s lick and fuck and trib each other until the world ends! Or at least the orgy! I don’t care who else joins us! I just don’t want to break physical contact with you in some form!” Hannah urged Becky, “what, didn’t you know that I’m a switch? That Domme stuff is for the subbies and because I do adore a good tongue down there!”

Sarai, Nisma, and I all came after hearing that, at which point I gave Sarai my encouragement to join her daughter in servicing the sweet Hannah. I reveled in the scene as Becky spanked her bum (what am I now, British?) very hard and Sarai tongued her twat with enthusiasm. Sarai definitely didn’t look sixty years old now, which was her human age. Now she was an angel and pregnant already, though I had to use my God powers to find out who did the deed: she had twins coming, one from me, the other from Liam (from at some point during the station orgies, it would seem).

While those carried on, I slipped into the action between Jessica Nunez and Khaira al-Rassi, using my powers to give Jessica a strong craving for cock in her ass. That was one desire I was eager to satisfy, while reading her body and learning that she also had my divine spawn forming inside her. It turned out that she was pregnant to Bacchus as well, much to my delight. It seemed that my divine wishes tended to become fact at times without even my conscious exercise of my will, and one of my wishes seemed to be a lot of fecundity among the ladies.

I banged the hell out of Jessica’s sweet tush for several more minutes while she gushed repeatedly and drove Khaira to new heights of Sapphic bliss with her enthusiastic oral services. We fucked with an ardor that was normal for me now, but still relatively new to Jess, not that she minded in the least. On the contrary, she, like so many others in my growing harem, seemed to relish the experience considerably. It didn’t hurt how tight and hot her backdoor was, to be fair, how much friction one got inside that slick orifice. When she came a seventh time, in tandem with Khaira, I spent my load inside her butt and pulled out, pleased that angel ass was so much cleaner than human.

Out of habit, though, I still wiped my dick before going after Hannah’s sweet twat and slipping it deep inside her. My God prick began ramming her with a fury, even as she enjoyed Sarai’s tongue gliding along the crack of her bottom and Becky’s own tush mashed against her face. If the porn star complained about what I did to her, I didn’t hear it, not even in her mind, which I could definitely read by now. In fact, I heard her thoughts and feelings, and they were very much in favor of getting rogered by me, my thick cock stretching her a bit further and driving her wild with lust.

It seemed that Hannah was something of a size queen as well as an oral one and she loved what the size of my divine phallus could do (I could enlarge or reduce it at will, of course). Part of it was that she was also a pain slut and she had lingering fantasies, unconfessed to anyone, of doing her own father. Her mother was another matter, as she had never gotten along with Hannah. By contrast, Dear Old Dad was very close in her affections and always had a special place in her heart (it didn’t hurt that he had an impressive dick, either).

Mordechai Rosenstein was apparently very well-endowed, something that his late wife (Hannah’s mother) resented. This was especially true as it led him to banging more than a few ladies (what was he to do when his own wife wouldn’t sleep with him at all after Hannah was born). Unfortunately for Hannah, she might have to wait a bit to get her hands on him, as he had killed her mother and then turned the gun on himself. This took place after a particularly nasty fight that ensued when Chaiya (the wife) had caught him in a bed with a realtor named Stacey. Ironically, Stacey survived and escaped to her very forgiving husband’s arms, while both of the Rosensteins languished in Purgatory, locked in a vicious cage brawl that wouldn’t end until God (me now, Adonai back then) decided that they were finished.

Laughing more than a little, I summoned Mordechai and Chaiya both back from Purgatory. I turned them both into futas before everyone’s eyes, and then ordered them to take turns fucking each other with their impressive futa dicks. I also summoned Stacey and her husband, Gary, opting to make them futas as well. It would be very exciting to see what all those futanari could do in my harem, would it not, I thought as I fucked Hannah ardently from behind. She evidently had a lot of juices flowing and more so since that scene began in front of us.

When Hannah tightened on me, I exploded inside her wonderful, slippery snatch, and then led her to join the futas. While the all-Rassi sisters all entangled themselves into a wonderful lesbian orgy (heavy on the oral, lighter on the tribbing), I entered Chaiya from behind. I then pushed her deeper inside Mordechai, whom I now renamed Mara for fun. I also renamed Gary, making her Gina, while she began screwing Hannah from behind and Stacey slipped her own futa cock inside her spouse.

As we did this, Sarai, Jessica, and Becky began making love to each other in front of everyone, too. The orgy definitely continued well beyond anyone had imagined, now being televised and streamed for all of the world to witness, uncensored and unedited thanks to the blindness of the censors (temporary, of course). Things just kept getting wilder and newscasters began to comment, along with pundits both religious and secular, as well as the general public viewed our many sexual antics (adults only, as everyone else was given a lengthy nap).

While I gave Chaiya my big cock inside her slick futa snatch, other futanari continued to ravish total strangers and the archangels made havoc of the existing, Victorian moral conventions of society. Mom fucked her way across much of Asia, for instance, mating with untold thousands of folks as she traveled, much to my gratification and theirs ... and hers most of all. She lost count of how much pussy and ass she ate, how many tongues were inside her holes, and how many cocks pumped out hot jizz into every hole on her body as well. She didn’t leave any adult virgins in her wake if she could help it. She also started so many public orgies that entire cities shut down for the day. I didn’t worry about that, because everyone could use a break, couldn’t they, not to mention a good, hard fuck, or two, or three hundred!

What happened in Israel and Palestine was quite visible to me on the news, so naturally to everyone else, so it was a subject of much discussion. I chuckled as I heard some talking head express shock and horror at the eradication of the militant jihadist group Hamas while I finished inside Chaiya’s dripping wet cunt and slid into Mara’s to fuck her hard, too. Mara now had her thick dick buried inside Chaiya and there wouldn’t be any refusing her now, would there? Chaiya’s sloppy seconds added to a nice, pleasurable sliminess in Mara’s twat while we fucked in a train and listened to the pontificators wringing their hands about the destruction of Hamas, one of the chief obstacles to peace in the Middle East.

The steamy clusterfuck continued unabated, Gina now fucking Becky’s twat while Stacey screwed my sister’s ass with impressive vigor. While Laura Ingraham screamed in my direction her outrage over my sexual conduct, I laughed and kept giving Mara big dick ecstasy that Laura could only jill off to as she saw it. As Kimberly Guilfoyle complained that I had ruined the Likud regime and raised the danger that “mealy mouthed Labor governments will return to office in Israel,” I smirked at the sight of Gabriel kicking ass and taking names as he was told. I also made Mara cum yet again as I emptied my balls into her pussy, and then ordered her to stick it deep inside Hannah’s glorious twat.

Even as Reverend Maxwell and a key Mormon Apostle thundered their denunciations of me as the Antichrist, I howled with laughter, now probing Stacey’s luscious cunt with my divine rod. While Jim Bakker tried to use me as a scare tactic to sell off more survivalist gear, I bellowed and drove it deeper into Stacey’s fine, married slit, glad to have her in the harem now, too. While I seeded Stacey and moved into Gina now, I rolled my eyes at Andrea Tantaros’s dismissal of me as some “oversexed guy in midlife crisis who must have found a genie lamp to rub” or something like that.

I also decided to do something about Bakker for good, since he was a serious scammer, using my name to make bank off gullible believers in their version of me. I sent Izaz, hating to interrupt her pleasure but promising to make it up to her later, to slay him with a flaming sword in front of his audience. The use of a female cherub was intentional, especially as she was naked and smelled strongly of cum all over her celestial skin. It was insult added to injury, intentional humiliation by having this venal, macho survivalist jackass destroyed by a lady! His screams of anguish as Izaz cut him down and the Earth literally opened up so that Purgatory could pull him in were truly the stuff of legend. They were sure to be a big hit in television history, to say the least.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.