Pacts, Gods, and Family
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

“Fuck meee, Gawwddd!” Blanca moaned loudest as she came on my face and Des’s from us licking her pussy and ass, switching back and forth gladly between her two sweet holes.

Blanca came more than once, squirting repeatedly, especially thanks to how I had altered her new Goddess mind to be capable of so much ecstasy. As for Tina, she also came more than a few times from the way that I hammered her hard from behind, in front, and below. When I came inside her at last, I saw a look in her eyes that indicated one thing only: she was in a state of total rapture, of absolute, unadulterated, unparalleled bliss. This was the most pleasure that she had ever known, bar none. Blanca honestly seemed to feel the same way, but then I made a point of late to drive them to the most maddening level and heights of personal satisfaction, so it really made perfect sense. Certainly, her delicious pussy and ass, along with Tina’s exquisitely wet and warm twat, brought me to the zenith of my sex life this far into my eternity.

This was when I heard a loud bang, after which some human voice complain, in Arabic, about the pain of having stubbed her toe. I looked up and saw a young woman who had to be about eighteen or nineteen, thereabouts. Then my potential omniscience expanded into actual knowledge and I realized that it was her eighteenth birthday after I took away the pain of the stubbed toe ... She was Radwa al-Rassi, the youngest daughter of ultra-conservative Salafist parents in Cairo, Egypt. She was naked and stunningly beautiful, I must add, with long, curly, jet-black hair, medium-olive skin, and striking grey eyes. She was slender and graceful, yet terrified. I knew that I hadn’t summoned her, so who had?

“It occurred to me that I hadn’t yet fucked an Arab girl, so my bucket list would never end until I did. I will only get one turn at her, because that will instigate the annihilation trigger, so I want to get it right. Therefore, I chose a young woman about to endure the knife of female genital mutilation, so that anything that I did to her instead of what she would faced would be a mercy by comparison. I think that I did right by her, what do you think?” Adonai smirked as he caressed the once imperiled body parts to prepare her and I affected the young lady’s mind to make her squirm with her arousal.

“Well, as long as you realize that I’m not sending her back to her folks. She’s mine after you finish, body and soul. Trust me on that point,” I grinned at the thought of those frustrated parents who had intended such a gruesome practice for her to suffer, instead watching their daughter vanish into thin air.

Sure enough, before my very eyes, Adonai entered Radwa in the missionary position, looking understandably at those captivating eyes as he frankly made very sweet and soft love to her. I was shocked, at least a little, at how the author of such brutal and misogynistic directives from the various Abrahamic scriptures, ranging from Exodus to the Quran, could then be so gentle and tender with this young maiden from the cradle of civilization. Adonai was very sweet to her, not that there was anything wrong with rough sex, nor unpleasant about it to either men or women. It was simply that this was a young, vulnerable, terrified woman, so such a slow and comfortable style made great sense and showed a shocking amount of empathy from the old God.

Due to the sheer ecstasy that Adonai and I both instilled in Radwa, her ability to hold back from an orgasm was limited at best. Her hips worked overtime on this, her maiden voyage on the seas of lust, and boy, did those hips look very nice indeed! Her face tensed up with every rush of the kind of pleasure that her parents intended to deny her. Her body rippled with the magnitude of the sexual tremor making her quake now. The scent of her satisfaction was irresistible as well as undeniable. She began creaming herself in earnest and it was just too much for poor Adonai. I could hear his groans as he came within her twat at last, completing his bucket list just seconds before he vanished entirely from existence.

“Who was that? Who are you? Where am I?” Radwa asked in Arabic, her tone more than a little disturbed as the fellow who just seeded her disappeared before her eyes.

“That was Adonai, but you know of him as Allah, and now you’ve known him biblically. Yes, that’s right. You mated with my predecessor as God. He took your maidenhead, your virginity, and thus saved you from losing it in a much less satisfying, more painful fashion to a husband handpicked by your parents. Doubt me? Think, if you will. Would anyone but God transport you like this through space and time, thus saving you from pain and misery? Maybe an angel, but then an angel wouldn’t falsely claim to be God, would he? Radwa al-Rassi, let me assure you that you are safe now. He’s gone forever, so you’re mine and I believe that when you consider the alternatives, you’ll agree that you’re better off this way. You are beyond the reach of Faarooq al-Saadeh forever now. Besides, it was Adonai’s last wish, for you to be mine, just as he left the Cosmos to me. Do you wish that?” I inquired of the young lady.

“You ... have a harem, don’t you?” Radwa noticed that I had many lovers and that we were all naked and intimate in an orgy, of course.

“Yes, and I would love for you to join it. What say you? Will you join me, us? I will take you to bed often and share you with my other lovers, who are of both sexes. By the way, Adonai knocked you up, but since I’m God now, I’m going to leave my seed in you along with his. What do you say? You should know that HIV and STDs are gone, completely eradicated now. You have nothing to feel by becoming one of my sluts. No more hijab, no more burqa, no more ban on liquor or gambling or pork or whatever else. No more threat of mutilation. Does that sound terrific or what?” I urged Radwa, who licked her lips and then thought a bit before she answered me.

“Sounds great, but I will only agree on one condition,” Radwa encouraged my lust for her by bending over an ottoman with her sexy ass on full display.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.