Pacts, Gods, and Family
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

It wasn’t very long before I was balls deep inside Priya again, this time in her ass while Bacchus took her pussy. She was every bit as luscious as before, while Felix and Liam double-teamed Celia, naturally, and they all seemed to revel in that. As always, I enjoyed pounding her sweet Indian pussy, taking her to the point that she screamed in her native tongue and essentially begged me never to stop ... or rather, that’s what message I picked up from her mind. Of course, all things must come to an end, and so they did, but even so, Priya and I both knew that we would fuck again.

That was when I washed my cock and grabbed Desiree to remind her that she was still going to be Queen of Heaven ... she was still my greatest love. I didn’t want her to ever think that this was a mistake, to break away from the shackles of monogamy and embrace this new way of life, one of what could only be called a form of Hieros Gamos for the New Age. What had begun with both of us taking lovers had transformed into a strange, wild, delightful kind of plural and group marriage, one befitting a God, which was apparently my true role in this universe.

“You know that I’m still very much in love with you, right, Des? You’re still and always will be my sweet, redheaded minx,” I pointed out.

“Ian, baby, how could I ever doubt that? I know Your heart. It hasn’t changed. Your heart is still as loving and caring as ever, even with all of Your new authority and power. Despite what society might think, You can and should love others and still love me! You still seek and desire the maximum benefit for the greatest number of folks, too. Quite the utilitarian, though not sure if quantitative or qualitative,” my ginger slut reassured me with a deep tongue kiss as we mated, this time missionary-style so we could lock lips together easier.

“Quantitative. Qualitative is a fallacy, which thinks that only the best pleasures should be encouraged, when sometimes that isn’t practical or possible. Sometimes, you have to settle for the less than perfect, but still enjoy yourself. For instance, should we refuse burgers because steak is too expensive that day? Of course not! Face it, not everyone shares the same taste, anyway. There is a place for the plebeian as well as the patrician among us. I grew up too middle-class to be a snob, anyway,” I laughed as we continue to couple, my hands caressing her ample buttocks as her legs rested on my shoulders.

“Very true. The main thing for me, though, as that I know that You are God and that You love me. I used to doubt that God loved me, until I met Him and we became lovers, and then I learned who I truly loved. Talk about feeling important ... to share a bed with the Master of the Universe and King of Heaven Himself ... I mean, You heard Your mother ... Ian, you’ve been God for a while now, even during the transition, so here I was, enjoying Your body, cooking for You, kissing You ... and I was doing all this to the Almighty.

“The Lord God Himself saw me ... me, and wanted me for his wife. Asked me for my hand in marriage. Proposed to me. Put a ring on my finger. Me, a fat, freckled, pale, middle-class Catholic girl with cousins in South Boston, Philly, and the Bronx! Do you know what that does to me, to know that You loved ... still love me, think me worthy of You? Forgive me for ever doubting or daring to scold or set terms with you or whatever ... it was wrong of me!” Des actually wept as I thrust in and out of her again.

“Shhhh ... You didn’t know any better, okay? It’s okay, my sweet ginger ... my delightful fiancee, okay?” I held her as I came inside her and we kissed feverishly on the floor.

“And I can attest that He and I were both God during the transition, I might add,” Adonai remarked as Martha and he came together ... she was quite omnisexual these, though there was nothing wrong with her previous lesbianism.

“See? And that whole time, You were still loving to me, though I wasn’t generous enough yet to share You. I hope that You can see that I learned the error of my ways,” Des commented while I caressed her.

“Indeed I can, but again, my love, you’ve more than compensated since for your error, which was done in honest ignorance and due at least in part to the influence of others,” I noted as I stroked her luscious red hair.

“And that’s largely my fault, if you think of it. I’m the one who laid those silly rules down in some cases or let others do so in my name. The buck stops here, as Harry Truman would say. Nice guy. Didn’t have nearly enough fun in life, but great man. Anyway, I have to atone in some way for that before I cease to exist, so before I take the last few women that comprise the remains of my bucket list, allow me to atone, in whatever way you two find useful,” Adonai offered, still bothered by the harmful effects of some of his mandates, scriptures, canon, etc.

“Okay, then ... you can plant your seed inside Desiree, so that she has your spawn as well as mine. Sound fair, Des, or would you rather have another compensation?” I suggested.

“No, that works for me. So, I’m to have twins, then?” Des asked as she spread her legs again and invited Adonai to screw her.

“No, I’m thinking quintuplets, if that’s fine by you. You’re a Goddess now, the Queen of Heaven. You can safely deliver them. My previous deal was when you were only human and I had cause to fear for your health and safety. I don’t anymore, do I? I love you more than ever, and yet I have no reason to worry about you on that score, since you’re immortal now. Bacchus, Felix, and Liam will be the other fathers. I did promise to give them a turn at your womb as well, didn’t I, and I don’t want to forswear myself,” I observed with a wide grin on my face, one that she matched as she mouthed the words “thank you” to me.

Adonai chuckled and began taking turns inside Desiree with those men whom I named, each a few strokes inside her before turning her over to the others. If Des didn’t feel that she lived up to her name of the “desired one” before this, she certainly did now. Four men, or that rather four Gods if one still counted Adonai, and frankly one still should until he was annihilated, fucked the holy shit out of my lovely Irish-Italian ginger cutie, my buxom babe. A few strokes at a time from Adonai, then Bacchus, then Felix, and finally Liam, going alphabetically now.

“It works better if you go doggy-style,” I commented as I showed them by example the benefit, sliding my cock back inside Des from behind for a few strokes as well, “I’m not going to cum inside her this time, just because that’s a gesture of bad faith when I’m trying to let her breed with other Gods. But I am going to slip in for some more strokes inside that sweet twat of hers. Besides, any excuse to ogle and fondle her fine bottom, hey, why pass that up?”

We kept this five-man rhythm going for several more minutes until I pulled out and slipped my cock into Nina instead, screwing my sister-in-law with a fury from behind. The other Gods kept pounding Desiree ruthlessly, driving deeper with every thrust, bottoming out inside her and keeping it up. While I humped the holy fuck out of Nina, much to her delight, her sister got the kind of action that one would expect to see in porn. Desiree certainly enjoyed it, that much was clear, just as she loved watching me screw her sister at the same time.

“I’m really going to love walking around with God’s love child, you know, especially with everyone knowing whose it is. Imagine the scandalized look on my parents’ faces, the priest’s, if you haven’t roasted them first, that is, the curiosity from the press, the media, my former boss, his likely desire to pork me after that, etc.

“It’s okay if I do ride my ex-boss once in a while, right? I mean, imagine what he’d do if he got his dick inside me and felt your sloppy seconds there? I would love for that to happen every time that my ex-boss fucked me, sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, even from Yourself and various other men, angels, Gods, etc.,” Nina knew how to excite me as I prone-boned her sweet, supple body.

“You want him? Here he is!” I chuckled as I magically made Nina’s former boss, Stavros Tassos, appear before us all, knowing that he’d never want to leave the orgy once he got involved in it.

“Oh, God ... Ian! Thank You! That is so sweet of You, but for now, please, make sure to give me that creampie so that he can have Your sloppy seconds! Mr. Tassos, don’t just stand there like a great fool! Put your cock in my mouth so I can suck it! I’ve wanted to suck it for ages now!” Nina encouraged her very married former boss at the Greek eatery to fuck her face now.

Stavros, to his credit, didn’t need to be told twice to screw the holy smokes out of Nina’s mouth. He fed her all eight inches of his rather impressive package, his foreskin rolled back to show that he was clean as a whistle down there. Nina, for her part, didn’t miss a beat as we spit-roasted her, pushing back at me while inhaling her ex-boss’s prick for the hell of it. When I slipped a finger into Nina’s ass, she sucked and fucked harder still, finally forcing poor Stavros to shoot his massive load down her throat.

“Sorry ... I just couldn’t help it!” Stavros felt a bit embarrassed at coming so quickly inside Nina’s mouth and going soft, but Nina and I would have none of it.

“Hey, dude, it’s completely understandable, especially with a girl with Nina’s skills and talents, trust me,” I noted as I shot my load of jizz deep inside Nina at last.

By now, Desiree came about the sixth time and the Gods inside her each took a turn spilling their seed. They all bred her, from Adonai to Bacchus to Felix to Liam, leaving traces behind of their cum. Their jizz leaked out of Desiree, just seconds before Desiree knelt to suck Stavros a bit and get him hard again. It went easier once I used my mind to send more blood to that region and also corrected his hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease. I took several years off him and also cured his wife’s fibromyalgia, which had hurt their married sex life as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.