Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 23

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

As we arrived at Becky’s rather palatial estate, I was staggered by the sheer size and opulence of the place, but I reminded myself that I was now the new Lord and Master of the Universe. There was nothing that others had that I couldn’t do better now. Still, it was a reminder that Becky had grown up differently than I did ... in the lap of luxury. Yet, she had clearly never been happy until she and I had met in person. I could tell that much already ... my divine powers had fully kicked in by now. Even so, I had grown up in a middle-class, Irish Catholic home with my adoptive parents and my twin sister, far from our birth parents. My elder half-sister had grown up with a far different kind of lifestyle, among the rich and powerful, the very cream of local high society.

“Yes, my Lord, this is my home ... and now Yours. You are my brother, my Lord, my Master, and my God. What is mine is now also Yours. You ultimately decide who is in the harem and lives here, just as in Heaven, though I hope that You will ask our counsel, of course. It is Your harem. The rest of us just live in it. Let none pretend that we don’t belong to You first. Let’s not pretend that, ultimately, we do not live to serve You. Even the newcomers know that,” Becky praised me with repeated kisses to my face and body, showing true worship to me.

“So, what do we eat before we get busy fucking?” Desiree asked me, while stroking my well-used cock.

“I gave the staff the day off with pay, which is just as well, given that you said that the angels would cater it from Heaven,” Becky commented.

“Indeed, they shall,” I snapped my fingers again, and a whole party of angels appeared with tables and trays of food on which we could all feast.

A very lovely cherub led them all and surprised me with a kiss ... with tongue.

“That ... was a very pleasant surprise, that kiss, my dear Izaz,” I noted.

“I worship and serve El Shaddai, the Most High God, in any and every way that I can,” Izaz invited me, to which I replied by grabbing her by the wings and entering her angelic twat from behind.

“Just a quickie before lunch this time. There will be more to come,” I smiled as we fucked, a deity with his luscious angel, coupling while the other angels set the tables for the feast.

The next thing that I knew, it was taped by someone with his or her cell phone and I was sure that this would go viral ... I was right, of course. It got nearly a million hits within the hour. Comments later showed that people saw a glory or light or whatever above and around me that convinced them that they had actually seen the Almighty mate with an archangel. I deliberately seeded her, too, filling her womb with my spawn ... triplets. The resulting children were certain to be demigods of a sort, half-divine and half-angelic.

“I love that there are so many options, more than a few of them vegan,” Priya asked as she selected her own dish, which was vegan as always ... she still refused to eat flesh.

“Naturally, or rather, supernaturally, in this case,” I smiled as I finished inside Izaz’s lovely twat and Lou rushed to clean her up per Lisa’s command.

“So, do you ever plan to step down as God?” Sarai, Becky’s mother, asked me while eating her Reuben.

“Nope. I don’t trust this particular job to anyone else. I plan to reign forever in Heaven. I’m not my predecessor. I won’t get exhausted and I won’t lose worshipers. I’ll make sure of that. I also want to lay down my Commandments now, or at least some of them, for all to hear of them,” I remarked while digging into the shrimp scampi.

“Such as?” Enrique inquired while eating his fish tacos.

“The First Commandment is that you shall not enslave, buy, sell, or otherwise own your neighbor, except as punishment of evildoers or satisfaction of those who crave it. The Second Commandment is that you shall not oppress your neighbor, nor deny him or her justice, such as denial of wages. Just wages for just work, that is my Divine decree!” I laid down the law, knowing that some still recorded this for the benefit of viewers.

“So far, I like this already. No slavery, slave trade. Fair wages for a day’s labor. What else?” Enrique asked me, curious.

“Third Commandment. Honor the Earth and seek to sustain it, to conserve that which she gives you for posterity,” I insisted, now eating some clam chowder, as I was in a seafood mood.

“Anything else, Lord?” the nymph Luna wondered.

“The Fourth Commandment is this: you shall not oppress or harm widows, orphans, fatherless children, the disabled, or any other weak or vulnerable folks,” I smiled, “and the Fifth Commandment is that if you hire a child for work, you must also hire teachers or tutors for them to learn.”

“I like where this is headed. Social justice and stewardship of the Earth. A far more just moral code than the one decreed in the Christian canon,” Blanca licked her lips as she ate a fish taco of her own, this one with Liam’s cum on it as a condiment.

“Me, too! You are truly a just and righteous God, far more so than what the one taught me by the Church,” Tina grinned as she put a peach inside Blanca’s twat and ate it directly from there.

“Which brings us to the Sixth Commandment. You shalt not deny a stranger room, board, meat, drink, or your own bodies. Hospitality shall be extreme. Every stranger and guest shall be offered food, drink, room, board, and company, sexual or otherwise, though they may decline it,” I explained further while eating watermelon off Tina’s ass and making her squirm as she was ticklish.

“Next, we come to the Seventh Commandment. You shall keep an open and curious mind, seeking truth rather than simply having faith. The Eighth Commandment is that you shall not despise new knowledge, simply because it is new. The Ninth Commandment is that you shall keep your bodies clean and sanitary, rather than wallow in filth. The Tenth Commandment is that you must provide something for your household, whether means or care, rather than neglect their needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.