Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 22

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

I wanted to really have fun with my new powers, of course, so I now headed inside the local Spanish-speaking station at last. Not only would this drag out the process of discovery, but it would enable me to act on my crushes on some of the reporters at the channel itself. I didn’t make any attempt to hide who or what I was when I knocked, but I didn’t introduce myself, either. I simply blasted open the door with my power, repaired it afterward, entered with my harem before anyone could protest, and headed toward the dressing rooms first.

The security guard fainted as he saw the procession of us, only reviving thanks to my power restoring him. He was still quite ashen, looking very ill indeed. I had to heal him entirely, but this meant that he was now in a better condition to confront me. I needed to act and soon, I determined, being very exasperated by the whole idea of someone meddling with my affairs.

I told Felix, “Distract the guy, will ya? He’s gay and badly needs a good pounding. Just take his ass and report back to me later. You’ll be rewarded somehow, I promise.”

“Hell, yeah!” Felix said, grabbing the man and yanking down his pants.

When the guard began to protest, I silenced him, “Shut up, bend over, and take it! You and I both know what a bottom you are and a serious size queen to boot! Just relax and let him fuck you! You’re in my Heavenly Harem now, so get used to it!”

I also put the Fear of God in the man, consciously this time, and he simply complied, offering his ass to Felix for some major sodomy. Felix began ramming him ruthlessly in the rump, practically splitting him with his large cock (which I made even bigger now, so as to gratify the man’s urge for rough sex). I chuckled as I returned to my mission, which was to catch at least one reporter in the dressing room, and sure enough, I did.

I discovered that the producer and one of his assistants were engaged in some hanky-panky already, with him eating her sweet, young pussy. Turning to Bacchus, I indicated the man’s ass, and Bacchus grinned while shoving his dick into his butt. This got the man’s attention, but I didn’t stop Bacchus. I fully intended for the guy to get his booty ravaged by Bacchus, even as I grabbed the girl from behind and started fucking her in front of her boss. When he pulled his head away from the luscious young twat while I filled it, I pushed it down to her bottom instead.

“Rim her while I fuck her and Bacchus screws you! I didn’t tell you to neglect her, just because I’m now fucking her. There’s plenty of ass to be licked at least. Her outer anal sphincter, yes, lick that good! Damn, that’s a fine culo, isn’t it? Focus on that, not on that prick shoved up your asshole, probably clear up to your prostate by now! I’m glad that you like eating her out, because from now on, you’re to lick her a lot! You, she, your wife, and your wife’s paramour, Tomas, are now in my harem! Are we clear? Yes, I know that you’re impotent, but that’s easily fixed!” I said as I used my divine powers to restore his cock to proper function.

I knew by now that the young woman was a saucy young number named Maricela Castillo and that she was actually an illegal immigrant being fronted false ID by the producer, Armando Calderon. The understood quid pro quo was that she worked for the station and let him eat her pussy. I also found out that she was just eighteen, not that I cared, but I wasn’t sure how some of his viewers might see it, given that he was fifty-eight, forty years her senior. He clearly would have fucked her if he could, but his ED got in the way. I had no such impediment, but now neither did he.

I restored his sexual prowess, so he should have a new lease on life, both with Maricela and with his wife, Ariana, who had a lover first, in fact, thanks to his previous health issues. Apparently, he liked his women somewhat younger, because the missus was only thirty-one. Unfortunately for both of them, she was also infertile, so even her paramour, Tomas, could not act as a sperm donor ... yet. I was quick to fix that as well, even as I summoned them both to the station. I made them appear suddenly, with clear signs that they had just been intimate, the suds and nudity making it obvious that they had fucked in the shower.

“Now, listen up! You four are now part of the harem, in fact. You, Tomas, Maricela, and Ariana, that is. I know about the affairs, but I do not frown upon them, are we clear? You’re to continue them and mate with my other lovers in my harem. I don’t want any doubt of that fact,” I told them as the adulterous lovers rose to their feet, a bit awed being in the presence of the Almighty once it became clear who I was.

“There are to be no jealous outbursts or demands or ultimatums ... from any of you guys, whether the men or the women. You are now mine, all of you. Is that understood? You’ll fully cooperate with any of my instructions or plans at any moment. Are we clear?” I demanded of them, getting only relieved smiles by now from four mortals who knew deep down that fidelity wasn’t in the cards for them.

“Yes, Lord,” he trembled, as Bacchus unloaded in his asshole and I emptied my balls into Maricela’s wet, wonderful twat.

“Good, because you’ll join us from this day forward. You’re now part of the harem, as noted. By the way, I just knocked Maricela up and I will also do the same to Ariana. Yes, I know that she was barren, but she isn’t anymore,” I said as I directed Liam to take his turn with Maricela.

“Bacchus, don’t be a voyeur. You’ve wiped your cock, now fuck Michelle’s pussy while I do Ariana! Armando, use Saajida! Tomas, screw Desiree here!” I commanded, getting immediate vibes of raw, animal lust from the center of attention, as the producer got busy with Mustafa’s legal wife.

Pretty soon, Felix returned to join us, having made the security guard, Jose Marin, cum from the serious butt pounding that he gave him. I already had plans for Jose, too, of course, now that he was obviously ready to be used as I wished. I read Felix’s mind and realized that he had definitely wiped his dick, which was good, because he would soon be fucking some pussy as well ... much sooner than he thought.

“Felix, screw Lisa! Jose, bend over for Mustafa’s cock! You know that you want it, even though you’re now omnisexual, thanks to my power!” I commanded those two, eager to continue the festivities.

Meanwhile, I kept plundering Ariana, using her sweet pussy for my own desires, not that she minded at all. If anything, she seemed more eager than my old self would have guessed, as she had needs that had been only half-sated, even with Tomas. I also looked forward to butt-fucking her soon, as I did with Maricela. She really had a nice, tight asshole for sure, with very fine, brown cheeks to go with the slick, sweaty crack. She also had very nice hips, fitting for a plump young woman like herself and rather fine tits to further show off her curvy figure.

It wasn’t much longer before I erupted inside Ariana’s slippery twat, while Bacchus now shot off his load inside Michelle and Liam did so with Maricela. Armando came inside Saajida with a groan and then opted to follow Liam in the intern’s snatch at last. He managed to fuck Maricela a couple of strokes before the realization of just how great it was to finally screw her properly overwhelmed him and he seeded her as well.

“Mustafa, wipe your cock clean and take your turn. Fuck that sweet young thing like nobody’s business! Told you that there would be a reward!” I commanded Tammy’s stepfather as he began ramming Maricela’s twat.

I then told Felix, who already erupted inside Lisa, “Now, ravish Ariana! She needs it but good! I want Lisa and Liam can bang Saajida for his part! Blanca and Tina, enjoy Tomas! He needs to get used to the new way of life, too! Mensur, pound Desi! She needs some of that fine Daddy dick that knocked your daughters up!”

This continued for several more minutes, the noises from the dressing room thankfully blocked off, as we didn’t want any interlopers, did we? I was certainly pleased that my God powers enabled me not only to cut off sound to the outside world, but also to enlarge the room by superseding the laws of physics, making ample room for everyone present to be comfortable without spilling out into the hallway. The inevitable free-for-all, with partners swapped constantly and seemingly endless pleasure, ensued, putting a sheen of sweat on every forehead before too long. It was Sodom and Gomorrah there, only this time instigated by the Most High, not punished by him.

I also enjoyed causing Gerard Montcalm to appear in the middle of the bacchanal and get screwed by Samira, Stefanija, Filipa, Becky, Tammy, Leah, Carmen, Ariana, Tina, Blanca, Bacchus, Felix, Liam, Giulia, Kalista, Marko, Desiree, Nina, Kerry, Priya, Enrique, Celia, Nathan, etc. before Michelle got back to him. He was exhausted until I transfigured him into an angel as well and I knew that he got the message by the time that Michelle rode him to within an inch of his life. There would be no divorce. He was to stay married to Michelle and join the harem with her, though it was clear that he didn’t mind by now.

“Still think that your dear wife intended to humiliate and cuckold you, or do you get it now? This is your new life, monsieur, and all that she wants to include you in it. I always liked and respected you, Gerard. Don’t force me to change my opinion on that. Michelle just happened to be a natural-born slut, which was no doubt part of why she was able to win your heart in the first place. It’s just how things are meant to be.

“You’re not a real cuckold unless you’re faithful while she isn’t, anyway, and don’t even try to sell me on that idea, because I’m God now. I know better than that, so cut out the hypocritical bullshit, monsieur! I know everything that you’ve ever done and the same with her. Just reconcile with the darling Michelle and accept that she’s going to hump her way through life, just as you do. It’s just the way of the world ... and the wave of the future. Monogamy is so passe, so yesterday, a failed social experiment best abandoned now for the greater good. Clear, sir?”

“Crystal, Lord. You are truly Le Bon Dieu! The Good God, unlike that Adonai fellow,” he smiled now, as the angelic powers hit him and he recovered to fuck Michelle a second time, reverse cowgirl style at this point.

“Oh, cut that guy some slack! At least he admitted that he goofed, tried to clean things up, and passed over the Crown to someone else. I hope that he’s enjoying his retirement, truth be told,” I smiled as I wondered just what kind of items were left on Adonai’s bucket list.

Suffice it to say that I was ready to move on, so I led the rest of them out.

“Take your time with her. Trust me, you can catch up later. Armando, come along. Until Gerard comes inside Michelle, he has her all to himself for a bit there. No, Armando, don’t bother getting dressed. Come along, just as you are. I want it obvious that you’ve been fucking in a dressing room,” I declared, as I moved on to the next door and opened it.

There I found the weather girl, Gabriella Ramirez, fully engaged in sexy banter with her husband, who was on the other end of the phone line. I read her mind and realized that while she often felt strong urges, she had resisted them and attempted to be faithful to her husband, Ernesto. I also discovered that much of her sex talk involved her being an adulteress as well as him screwing around, too. Evidently, they both wanted to fuck others, but both were hesitant to actually go that far, sticking to each other for now. Well, I thought, today your fantasies are about to come to life.

I had wiped off my prick as I left the other dressing room and now I went behind Gabriella while she was still on the phone with Ernesto. I hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties, making her gasp audibly in response to the shock of my intrusion. Then I slipped in some fingers and started probing her holes with them. She took a very sharp breath and I could sense that Ernesto was confused, so I took the phone from her and put it on speaker.

“Ernesto, right?”

“Yes, this is he,” the man sounded guarded and confused.

“I’m the man about to fuck your wife ... yep, there I am, fucking her. My cock is now going deeper until I bottom out inside her fine pussy,” I told him as I entered her doggy-style.

“What the fuck is this about?” he demanded to know, at first both jealous and furious.

“Shut up and listen, man! I’m fucking your wife to help open up your marriage, plus she’s sexy as hell and I want to bone her, anyway. You’ve both played around with phone sex about both of you getting some strange, but now each of you will. I know that you’re at your shop, but come over here and join us. The store can manage without you for the rest of the morning, at least. It’s your firm, anyway. Come here and have fun with all of us. Join the orgy about to happen at your wife’s workplace,” I said, while writing on a note to Armando, “now collect Gerard and Michelle, if you will.”

Armando rushed to get the French-Canadian couple, grinning a bit as he did so, as he realized that I wanted him to get another round with Michelle in a spit-roast Gerard. The whole time, I was busy using Gabriella and her husband could hear us fuck, while I summoned him and his newest clerk so that we could fuck her as well. She was a sultry young Honduran named Emilia Ruiz, nineteen years old and eager to please her boss, I could sense as much. She had a green card, unlike Maricela, but she didn’t have much time left before it expired, which had her notably nervous ... this would be an excellent diversion for her ... and a way out of her predicament, though she didn’t know it yet.

“Oh, Ernesto, I want you to screw Emilia now, and then turn her over to Mustafa, Bacchus, Liam, Felix, Gerard, Marko, Armando, Tomas, Mensur, me, and several others. We’ll also take turns with Gabby,” I announced while I enjoyed Gabriella’s slick, sweet pussy.

Gabby actually came when she heard that part, causing her to tighten up on my cock, which in turn forced me to cum inside her now fertile body. I willed my sperm to reach her ova, rushing past all obstacles to do the job. I wanted to see her belly swell up with my spawn, of course. I then tapped Liam and gave him the next task.

“Liam, fuck Gabby now! Right in front of her husband! Yeah, that’s good, let me spank that booty while Liam fucks you nice and rough! Wow, Ernesto, I hope that you’re enjoying Emilia’s twat and the knowledge that you’ll sire a child on her. You have two by Gabby already, I know, but this will be a half-brother or half-sister for them. You’re all three going to join our harem. Relax, I’ll explain it later,” I assured Gabby’s husband as Liam fucked her loudly and I rammed Desi again with my cock.

I heard the sighs and moans coming from Emilia next to us, as she came first, and then so did Ernesto. Clearly, she was up to the task and I would be keeping her on as one of the ladies of the inner circle, to say the least. I also determined that Ernesto would not breed Gabby at all this time around. Nathan, Liam, and I would do the honors, while Stuart and I would share the joy of knocking Emilia up with Ernesto. Yes, I had plans and schemes, which naturally I trusted would succeed, since I was God.

When Liam came inside Gabby, I told Nathan, “Alright, man. It’s your turn. Do your best ... or worst, but put a bun in her oven. Capice?”

Nathan didn’t have to be told twice. He slid into Gabby, fucking her now stretched and happy twat with several good strokes in a row, eager to do right by her, just as he had by Celia and Priya at least ... and Noelle, too, come to think of it. Gabby certainly got into what happened, just as Armando now did with Tina and Tammy ... and Jose with Blanca and Becky. I grinned as I saw that and herded them all into a conference room.

“Emilia, bend over that table, so I can fuck you and help knock you up. Suck Stuart, too, to get him ready for your twat. Oh, and then each of them are to fuck you. Ernesto, fuck Ariana now, and then fuck Gabby, of course. And Maricela, of course. Naturally, all of the men are to fuck Gabby as well. I want a proper, fucking orgy here!” I directed the staff, all of whom seemed eager for the activity in question, especially noticing that they were mostly angels and two Elves, after all.

I fucked Emilia for the better part of ten minutes until she moaned, while watching the others get busy as hell. She certainly didn’t protest, though she didn’t have much of an opportunity, busy as she was sucking cock and nearly inhaling it. Stuart had trouble not cumming too soon, so I gave him better self-control, at least for now. I wanted him to seed her, after all, same as me. To think that I still hadn’t done the main attraction, I chuckled as I entered Blanca straight from Emilia’s cunt and Stuart now took my place inside Emilia. The piece de resistance would be broadcast live ... and boy would they remember me! I was going to fuck a local anchorwoman live on network TV ... just in time for lunch for various folks ... and orgy time for me and my company.

By the time that we left Gabby’s dressing room, Ariana, Emilia, Maricela, and Gabriella were all quite properly fucked, and by each man present. My ladies, for their part, actually licked the pussies and asses of the four women who had been taken so far, and I assured each of them of their delightful reward ... soon. I naturally planned for everyone involved to become part of my little group of lovers and I had many ideas of where this could go from here.

Next, however, was the key part, the moment of truth, as I entered the stage, while Armando prepared to produce the news program ... and there they were ... the anchorman of the news show, Felipe Mondragon, and his co-anchor, Luna Escobar. Luna was the most stunning, ravishing, jaw-dropping, drop-dead gorgeous TV anchorwoman I had ever seen, bar none. She had rich, wavy, dark brown hair with reddish highlights, cut just past her shoulders, and eyes so dark blue that they seemed almost black. Her skin was shiny with sweat, but it only made her more attractive ... and that was when my divine knowledge of her kicked in, telling me that Luna was not only pregnant, but suffering the first symptoms of morning sickness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.