Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 20

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

At breakfast, we went out to eat at a local Bosnian cafe that served sausages and crepes so good that it often appealed to the early morning crowd. Marko’s Bistro was run by Marko Marinovic, a Bosnian of mixed Serbian and Croatian ancestry, and he often made a point of staying on top of things. He even acted as host, though the waitress who served us was named Kalista, and she was more than capable of taking things from there.

Her hazel eyes brightened when she saw us and she immediately started flirting with each of us as she took our orders, “So ... sausage and poached eggs, with the blackberry crepes. Excellent choice. Seems that you have great taste, sir. In more ways than one. Brought your appetite, too, I can tell. Honey, it will be my pleasure.”

Before Kalista walked away, she leaned in to whisper something to Desiree, who blushed a bit, and whispered something back. Kalista licked her lips when she heard whatever it was and headed back, albeit moving her hips suggestively on the way. She was actually quite short, but her sass was larger than life, I could already tell as much. She had curves in the right places, too, and her bottom seemed to cry out for spanking.

“What did you ladies say to each other?” I asked Des, though I could have just read her mind to find out.

“Can’t women keep some secrets, Master? Right, girls?” Des looked to the other ladies for moral support.

“Exactly, Sis,” Nina giggled.

“I know that I kept secrets. Certainly from my folks,” Carmen snickered.

“So do I, from my husband, my principal, my students, etc. Though perhaps I should have leveled with the hubby, but then I wouldn’t be rid of him, due to his Catholic piety and insistence on no divorce. This way, he was eager enough to be rid of me that he got one, anyway. Then again, he might have been sooner had he learned what I was. I was just tired of pretending.

“But these aren’t those kind of secrets. I can just tell. They’re more enjoyable ones for you, I assure you, Lord. Knowing you, though, you could easily find out,” Michelle Montcalm interjected, recalling her stormy marriage.

“I can guess, you know,” Bacchus chuckled.

“I bet that you’d be right, too,” Tammy winked at us.

That was when I saw Kalista go behind Marko and put her arms around his waist, though he tried to get her to stop. This made her pout a bit and rush back to work, though rather wistfully as she ogled her boss. She flirted with me a little as she did so, but from a distance. It was obvious now that she desired Marko, the owner, but he seemed resistant to the idea, probably for some reason of personal or professional ethics. It was also clear that she envied Des her joy, if nothing else.

“She is such a cute slut, that much is clear,” Felix remarked, “and I mean slut in the best way, of course.”

“Naturally, I took it that way, too. Right, girls? I’m a slut. We’re all sluts here, honey. No one is offended by that. She has a nice sass to her, in fact. Would be a great addition to the family, if you ask me,” Becky commented.

“I thought that very same thing,” I grinned.

“It’s obvious that she adores him, just as we adore you ... and as she will adore you in time. We should add both of them to the harem, bro,” Leah spoke her piece.

“What she said!” Blanca gave Leah the high five.

“Exactly,” Tina said with feeling.

“Well, if he joins, it would work best. But we should play this one by ear. Be prepared to improvise as needed. We’re on a fishing trip here now and we have to bait the hook just right,” I coughed, as Kalista came over to bring our drinks.

“So ... Master, is it? Nice title, sir. I should be so lucky,” Kalista whispered as she brought me my tea.

“Des talked, did she?” I chuckled now.

“Yes, and her body language told me even more. All of yours did. You guys don’t exactly blend into a crowd, you know. Look, I’ll play this straight up. I’m a bonafide, no doubt, full-time, saucy slut. I love men. I love women. I love sex. I love to flirt. And I really love ... my boss. He’s so dreamy. He really is. The trouble is that... , “ Kalista now trailed off, tears coming to her lovely hazel eyes.

“Is that he doesn’t think that it would be right, but why? Because he’s your boss?” I inquired.

“Well, he’s also ... my brother. There, I admitted it. I’m in love with my own brother. My older half-brother. Same father, different mothers. Sick, I know. But something told me that I could trust you with that confession. Was that right? I don’t know if it’s because of the incest or because my mother was such a shrew to him and his father. Or because he had to raise me, as if he were more my father than my brother.

“He gave me this job while I was still in high school and I’ve never wanted to leave it. Ever since I got drunk and hit on him, however, he has fought off my advances, which is such a damn shame. I want him. Of course, I’m also a horny bitch and I know that it would take some work to get him on board with my kinky fantasies of open relationships and such, anyway. Well, you get the idea. I would gladly serve him and also serve you. It’s hard to explain, sir,” Kalista now looked into my eyes as I did with hers. I wanted badly to kiss those sweet lips of hers.

“Master ... you’re not normal, are you? I mean that not to offend, just that you see me ... my naked soul. I can feel you reading me ... oh, my God!” Kalista’s eyes flashed with realization the same way that Leo’s had done.

There it was again. The Fear of God. Adonai, my predecessor, had made freer use of it, but I seemed to be projecting it without any intent or effort to do so. It was becoming a more widely felt presence or awareness, and something told me that I wouldn’t be able to keep a secret from most folks for much longer. In Kalista’s case, she dropped her tray and spilled two remaining glasses of tea on me, those intended for Liam and Dani. Ashen, she apologized to them as she fell to her knees to worship, terror and awe seizing her.

“It’s okay, sweetie. Nothing that can’t be refilled, right guys? My clothes can certainly be cleaned. Rise, Kalista. Look at me in the eye,” I suddenly embraced the frightened young lady.

“Sorry, I just ... I never expected to meet ... you. My brother doesn’t even think that you exist, and here you are ... Lord? Father? God? What should I call you? I mean, it’s new to me. It’s a very major situation, waiting on God’s table. Your money is no good here, I can tell you that. I’ll pay for it, even if I have to keep from eating out for a week. Whatever you want. Sorry about the sins, sir. Sorry about the sass, too,” Kalista apologized profusely, getting her brother’s attention.

Marko was about to scold his baby sister until I now quite deliberately gave him the very same awareness that he was in the presence of the Almighty. He staggered and fell to the floor in reverence and fear. He averted his eyes, too. After all, he was terrified, since as an atheist, he assumed that I was wroth with him for his unbelief. Well, he wasn’t an atheist anymore, was he?

“Come on, man, on your feet like your sister here. You fear that I am angered by your unbelief. No, what offends me is that you won’t give your sister here what she needs and what you want to give her. Oh, yes, you want to make love to her, to take her, to make her your favorite woman, but you fear that she would get jealous of your others and you also have scruples about incest. Well, both of you, get over it already! Marko, your sister is a slut and also fears that you won’t understand her ways.

“So, this is what you’re going to do, both of you. You’re going to spank her, right here, right now, after which so will I. And then you’re going to fuck her over this table, while your patrons and staff watch. You’ll give your sweet, sassy slut of a sister what she has been begging for all this time. Then I’m going to fuck her, right after you.

“After this, you’re going to pick another of my women to fuck in public while I screw another, also in public. And then you can go back to work, for now. Tonight, however, you and your sister are going to visit my family and become lovers with the rest of us. Is that clear? I’ll find a place for both of you whenever you drop by, trust me. You wouldn’t be the first brother-sister pair to fuck around here, I promise you,” I instructed Marko, who gulped a bit and nodded.

Mr. Marinovic then grabbed his sister, put her over his knees, and spanked her bottom raw for several minutes. She whimpered, but she also moaned and I could smell her arousal. When I took my turn at spanking Kalista, she gushed all over me, unable to help herself. Her buns were dark pink by now, but she looked happier than she had ever been, especially knowing that I had sided with her regarding her desire to serve him. She was a true pain slut and he would share her favors with me, but I would reward him for doing so, of course. She was just one of those women born to be spanked, fucked, and taken ... dominated.

When Marko entered his own sister, the entire staff and clientele applauded, largely because I had put more than a little sympathy for the couple in their heads. I also removed their scruples as I did with Marko and Kalista, allowing them to just see this as the beautiful moment of coupling that it was. Kalista was visibly and audibly ecstatic at being fucked by her beloved brother at last, and he seemed more than ready to actually consummate their love. The looks on her face and his were priceless, their matching hazel eyes alive at them being liberated at last from the shackles of their inhibitions and free to enjoy each other as they should.

“I ... love you, Marko. As a woman, not just a sister. Please understand that. God does, as you can see,” Kalista pleaded with him.

“I love you that way, too, little sister. Yes, I do understand that now. Seems that we’ll be lovers after all. Also seems that we’ll be sharing each other,” Marko smiled at her, brushing her hair away from her face and kissing her pouty lips.

Everyone applauded, myself included, but then I tapped them on the shoulder and reminded them of their duty. Bending Kalista over, I eased my rather large cock into her, one inch at a time. She coughed and moaned a bit, even louder than with Marko, but that wasn’t a fair comparison, since I was God. Marko, meanwhile, telepathically encouraged by me, seized Leah and began slipping her his own sausage, much to her delight. She moved back at him, her hips working feverishly with his to get him as deep within her body as possible. I had given him the mental tip that this was one of my sisters and the rest just went from there.

This continued for several more minutes, each of us fucking the other’s sister, while Des actually played with both of our asses to add her own services to the equation. I reminded myself to fuck her breathless later that day as a serious reward for her excellent help. She was still my, favorite, my fiancee, after all. It would have to wait, though, because as soon as Kalista and I both came, her pussy now even slicker due to our vigorous workout, one of her colleagues came over to me and started sucking my dick clean.

“Oh, fuck, woman... , “ I grinned, even though sex with Kalista was already the stuff of fantasies ... this one was a live one as well.

I used my divine powers to discover that this was Ezrema Dragojevic, another waitress from the same part of Sarajevo ... and she was assigned the male gender at birth, with the name of Slavomir. In fact, she still had a cock. I didn’t care. She was gorgeous and playful. Hell, she was fun, just like Kalista in her own way. She had also been intimate with Marko more than once and he had gladly protected her secret. Didn’t matter now, though. No one in this group present would lift a hand to hurt a hair of her head when I was done with them. By the way that everyone left this cafe, more than a few would recall this as the craziest orgy they had ever seen.

Yes, I had decided to cause an orgy to break out, and so once everyone was served I zapped each person present with lust so fierce that it was uncontrollable. Before anyone knew it, men and women were going at it with reckless abandon. At least six guys helped to gang-bang one of the other waitresses, a cougar named Odela Vukcevic, who had her hands full in seconds and a very broad smile on her lovely face.

The food didn’t quite get cold, however, as several patrons used it as part of their acts of debauchery, with one Bosnian guy even spreading his daughter’s cheeks to eat the raspberry crepes from the crack of her ass. She didn’t complain, either. In fact, she cried out her father’s name in what turned out to be a local Bosnian dialect, her hair out of place as she begged him to fuck her good from behind when he finished licking her. Her mother didn’t object, either, so keen was she on eating the other daughter out.

I was soon passing my cock back and forth between Kalista and Ezrema, fucking the former a few more strokes and letting the latter suck before plunging it back inside Kalista. When I raised Ezrema’s skirt and applied some butter to her sphincter so I could sodomize her, Kalista surprised both of us by eagerly sucking the package revealed. Ezrema couldn’t get but so hard in response, but the gesture pleased her, anyway, as it showed that Kalista wasn’t disgusted or repulsed by the truth.

“What, didn’t think that I knew? Sweetie, I knew all along. I just didn’t say a thing. I also knew when Marko started fucking you. I knew that he had to know as well. We kept your secret, but no need for that anymore. No one is going to care now. I never got jealous, just envious. Come on, let’s take turns getting it in the ass,” Kalista urged her colleague with a soul kiss, “now can I see why Marko likes fucking you so much.”

I wasn’t going to complain about such a plan, so pretty soon, I was fucking first Ezrema’s butt and then Kalista’s ... and then they would both suck me for a moment. After that, I would fuck Ezrema again, followed by Kalista. I chuckled when Desiree got out a wipe and made it clear that she wasn’t waiting for later. When I emptied my balls deep into Ezrema’s bottom from the heat and tightness of her velvety insides, my fiancee wiped me clean and gave both girls a fierce tongue kiss for good measure.

“Thank you for taking such good care of Master, ladies. He deserves it, but right now, his bride needs him desperately,” Des looked at me with hunger in her eyes, while I made out with her.

Seizing Des, I turned her over the table as well and began sliding my cock into her depths, my every thrust driving home to her that she was still very much my favorite. She had been my lover for a good while now, before I met most of these others, and while they all mattered to me, I was still determined to make Des my first and official wife. She was so utterly loyal to me that I trusted her with every core of my spirit and soul ... wait, does God have a soul? Anyway, as the Supreme Being, what I could see of her heart and mind reassured me that she was indeed absolutely devoted to serving me above all else. Such total commitment was worthy of a reward.

“Thank you, Master ... this was what I needed so much. To be reminded ... I know that you love me, but it is good to be reminded and such, anyway. To feel your cock inside me again, spilling your seed into my holes ... I told you that you were worthy of worship, didn’t I? I knew it all along. I could just tell,” Des reminded me, as I held onto her deliciously plump body and fucked her for a good while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.