Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 19

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

“Who the devil are you, man? What does a white devil like you have to do with me? I didn’t... , “ Mustafa Sexton started to rant when he suddenly appeared in my presence, just before I literally put “the fear of God” in his head.

“I AM!” I roared, making the man shiver more than a little, despite my nakedness.

“You are?” Mustafa was a little slow to catch on at first, though his intuition had to tell him ... he just had trouble accepting it about a white man.

“I AM THAT I AM!” I insisted, causing Mustafa to drop to his knees at last, utterly terrified now.

“Okay, Lord, but you’re ... white! How can you be white? I thought that God was black!” Mustafa struggled with his cognitive dissonance more than a little by now.

“Race is a myth, you fool! It always has been! It always will be! Race doesn’t, genetically speaking, actually exist. As for why I’m white, it’s simple. I was born white. And Jewish, I might add. No, I’m not Jesus. He’s dead. Kaput. I am the new Supreme Being, chosen by Adonai, who was apparently in favor of a more secular Jew to replace him. My birth name was Isaac Finkel, but my adopted name was Ian Finnegan. I am now the Lord God Almighty, the King of Heaven. Adonai stepped down and named me his successor, which I just found out very recently, in fact, Mustafa Sexton, or should I call you Richard?” I thundered, making the man more than a little frightened by now ... between the teleportation and the fear of God, he had to be aware that I was the real McCoy by this point.

“Mustafa is the name that I was given. Richard was my slave name. Why ... is my ex-wife here? Lisa, seriously? Did you ... did you fuck her, a lovely black woman like her, even if she is a slut?” Mustafa still reacted in a knee-jerk manner with outrage, not to mention resentment of his ex.

“Actually, Lisa was blackmailed, extorted, into sex with Tammy’s birth father, Nahum Adler. Who just happened to be my biological father, too. Yes, that’s right. Tammy is my sister and I love her, just as I love my other two sisters, Becky Adler and Leah Finkel. Both of them are Jewish. Tammy is only half-Jewish, of course, not the half that traditionally counts, of course. In any case, she only slept with Nahum in the mistaken belief that he would not only terminate her, but also get you fired and blacklisted from every job that you could ever have. She was too scared to resist.

“Was she wrong? Technically, yes, but she was human and she did what she did with a loving motive, to protect herself and her family, including her husband. You never gave her a chance to explain her side. I mean, think of it. My father was every bad stereotype that there could be about white men, particularly about Jews, in the flesh. Stereotypes are only half-truths, which also makes them half-lies, but he lived everything used in that one. He was a truly wicked, unjust man, an evildoer. No doubt of that fact. Why believe such a man over your own beloved wife? Why not give her the benefit of the doubt?” I confronted Mustafa directly with his colossal blunder in discarding someone as wonderful as Lisa.

“But ... she had another man’s baby! She humiliated me! She put cuckold’s horns on me with a white ... sorry, but how am I, how was I ... to accept this? I mean ... what if she got the idea in her head to fool around with other men because I ... allowed this! Besides, I never got my ... revenge! It was just so damn hurtful and humiliating, to see her swell with a white man’s bastard ... sorry, I mean no disrespect to your sister, but it hurt a lot! I didn’t think that I could raise another man’s spawn,” Mustafa stammered and wrestled with his torn feelings.

“I know that it hurt, baby, to see me with that baby bump. Trust me, I could see the pain and the embarrassment, the emasculated feelings on your face. I have empathy, you know. I hated seeing you agonize and endure such torment while Tammy grew inside me. Believe me when I say that if you had screwed half the cocktail waitresses in town, and sometimes, I wondered if you did, I would have forgiven you for that, particularly in light of this.

“Whatever it took to restore your peace of mind and mine, to repair your pride, to undo the pain and humiliation and shock and the punch to the gut that this was. This was a big deal, but ... I couldn’t give up the baby, dear. That and abortion were the two things that I just couldn’t do. It wasn’t her fault, after all. It was Lou’s ... and mine. Not Tammy’s. Anything else that would have restored your sense of manhood. I would have done it in a heartbeat, but not those two things. Not that abortion is wrong, just that it wasn’t something that I could do. I had the choice, but that was one choice that I couldn’t bring myself to make.

“In any case, I hope that you have a nice life now. I have my revenge on Lou, so that’s enough for me. I don’t honestly know what I feel ... or what kind of dynamic you and I could have together, but I trust the new God, Lord Ian, to work out whatever future we might have. What did you have in mind, Lord?” Lisa turned to me, both of them not sure what to expect.

“You’ve remarried and your bride is now pregnant. It took you many years to trust women again, didn’t it? It’s time to move past that, Mustafa. Your wife’s name is ... Saajida, right? Well, my friend, that’s all well and good, but what I propose is that both of you join us. Join the harem. You’ll learn to stop worrying about fidelity or lack thereof. You’ll learn that race is indeed a myth, and that we’re all the same deep down, regardless of religion, race, gender, etc. You’ll learn that people aren’t possessions to be owned. Here, let me free you of your jealousy and your anxiety, of your mistrust of women, of white people, of Jews, etc.,” I healed him of the pain, trauma, paranoia, etc. with my divine power, cleansing his mind, heart, and soul of such.

“Now, perhaps, it’s time to exact your revenge on my birth father. I’ve decided to include you in the domination and punishment, the atonement through bondage and reparations of one Nahum Adler, now known simply as ‘Lou.’ Lou has no private parts, mind you, not anymore, but what he lacks in that, he still retains in the form of a mouth and an asshole. He can still be fucked. So, now, Lou, you have one more owner to serve for the next decade of your eternity. Bend over and surrender the booty!” I chuckled as I brought Lou over to a sofa and ordered him to offer his ass to Mustafa’s use.

Meanwhile, I summoned Saajida, but not before cleansing her of the poison of jealousy, insecurity, and possessiveness as well, so that she could observe her husband screwing this androgynous being without it adversely affecting their marriage. Reading her mind, I could see that she at least had quietly cast aside her racist views in which she was brought up as a lifelong member of the Nation of Islam. Any lingering aspects of such thoughts, though, I purged from her head while whispering my command that she join us and service me, too. Before anyone knew it, I was balls deep inside Saajida from behind and fucking her within an inch of her life on several strokes.

Whatever else one might say about Saajida, she was definitely worth a damn good roll in the hay, as she proved by giving me a fuck more than worth the effort. Her slick pussy was very warm and smooth inside, coating my cock with its natural fluids, her juices flowing as she creamed on my thick dick and my supernatural talents made her cream herself a good half-dozen times within the half-hour that I spent fucking her. Her pregnancy already had her hormones in overdrive, but this just kicked them into higher gear still. She was quite delectable to the touch and taste, as her lips proved when I kissed them repeatedly. I didn’t realize how long it took until I thought of it, but it soon became clear that we had continued for thirty minutes before I came inside her and added my own seed to her womb. I expedited its development to catch up with Mustafa’s own spawn, so that they could be fraternal twins when born.

“Your wife is now carrying my spawn as well as yours, but do not fear. We will all raise our offspring together, my good man. Now, wash your cock and have ex sex with Lisa. You know that you want it, don’t you? Mom, why don’t you have a little fun at Lou’s expense now. I think that it’s your turn, isn’t it?” I chuckled as Miriam indeed grabbed Lou and began using his face for her own pleasure ... he wasn’t going to have it easy yet ... not for a long time to come.

Meanwhile, I encouraged Saajida to bend over for Bacchus and Felix, to give them my sloppy seconds before any reclaiming sex with her husband. Mustafa, after all, was rather busy pounding Lisa, both of them rediscovering their passion for each other now. I hoped that she would get pregnant to him, too, and then I recalled that I could ensure it, so that they would be twins.

This gave me another idea and I summoned both Leo and Aaron to Kerry’s arms ... I would make damn sure that they knocked her up as well. I heard a squeal of pleasure and followed the next one to Kerry’s spot in the upstairs apartment, where she was joined by her brother and his boyfriend, all of them quite naked and pleased with themselves. Sure enough, they both really were twinks, as smooth as Lous now was, in fact. It wasn’t much longer before they were all engaged in a threesome more than worthy of the name, with Leo fucking Aaron while the latter plowed Kerry. I didn’t hesitate, but spread Leo’s cheeks to lube him up and start buggering his fine, tight ass. The harder I pushed into Leo, of course, the deeper he went inside Aaron, who for his part kept sticking it to his own sister.

This four-way train kept up for several minutes until Kerry couldn’t take it anymore and came, squeezing her brother’s load from his balls through his dick in the process. Leo then spent himself in Aaron’s butt, after which I unloaded into Leo’s bowels. As I pulled out of Leo, Aaron and Kerry started sucking my cock, working as a brother-sister team to service me to their heart’s content. Leo spread my buns and began rimming me while his boyfriend and his sister let me fuck their faces. It was a truly intense feeling, but not like the one when I pushed Aaron down on the bed and entered his ass from behind.

Before I knew it, Leo was in my bunghole, taking me good and hard, while I slammed his partner and Kerry jilled off to the sight of three men in a train. This continued for a good while longer, since Leo was now rid of his late night boner. Even so, after about half an hour of intense physical sensations from Leo’s dick and Aaron’s butt, we both exploded, leaving a second source of cum in Kerry’s brother’s tush and a first one in mine.

Kerry planted a very wet tongue kiss on my mouth and then her brother’s, after which he kissed Leo. Then she, out of habit, wiped my cock clean before remembering who she was dealing with now. The Supreme Being could clean himself with his mind. I winked at Kerry as she blushed and pinned her to the bed to start fucking her good and hard. At first, I used her luscious pussy missionary-style, while Leo started sodomizing Aaron again, but then I turned her over and entered her from behind right next to the guys.

Kerry squirted repeatedly now, her whole body notably aching and yearning for more of what I gave her. When I pulled the lady’s hair, she shrieked and the wet, warm insides of her cunt contracted on my dick, nearly making me cum right on the spot. Once we got the right pace with our hips working together, we both came at last as a team, my seed spilling into her cunt as I flipped her over again to kiss her passionately on the lips.

“Master ... thank you ... it was the best birthday gift ever!” Kerry let slip that it was her birthday now, since it was past midnight.

“Today’s your birthday? How old are you? Honestly?” I scanned her mind as I asked her ... she was just twenty-one, as of today. She had been only twenty when we met.

“Twenty-one,” Kerry admitted the truth, realizing that as God, I knew all of her secrets.

“No shame in that, honey. You deserved this gift, too. I knew that they both wanted you, too. Happy Birthday, sweet Kerry. Boys, in case you missed it, there are some things that you need to know. I am responsible for your appearance in Kerry’s company tonight. You see, I’m... , “ I started to speak.

“God,” Aaron realized suddenly, looking into my eyes.

“I ... had sex with the Almighty?” Leo felt staggered by this information, as was understandable.

“Yes, you did, sweetie. Yummy, isn’t he? Don’t worry, reports of his homophobia are greatly exaggerated. Quite the lover, in fact. God ... he, sorry, well, you’re dreamy, Master ... Lord, whatever you want me to call you now,” Kerry felt a bit embarrassed at how she carried on, until I planted a lip lock on her.

“Babe, don’t worry about what title to call me. Yes, I am the Supreme Being, but I’m not full of wrath and judgment all the time, all rumors and scriptures to the contrary notwithstanding. So, relax, guys. I had fun. You had fun. No sins or crimes committed here in my book. It stands to reason, really. If I am omnipotent and omniscient, I should also be omnisexual,” I grinned at my bedfellows.

“I always wondered about that ‘God hates fags’ crap. Now I don’t have to wonder. If you’re God, I could worship you forever, man ... or Lord. Well, you get the idea. So ... it’s really okay that I had sex with my own sister? I mean, that was the big hang-up for me, in case Kerry wondered. I mean, she is cute as a button, but she’s my sister, you know. I was always taught that incest is wrong,” Aaron now blushed as dark as his sister.

“Dude, get over it. I seriously need to review those damn commandments that he left you guys. So much has to be reviewed. You see ... how I put this. I’m not THAT God. That was the old God. Meet the new Boss. Heaven’s under new management. So is the Cosmos,” I explained a little more fully.

“Well, that makes a good deal of sense. So, God ... is a title. An office. Anyone holding that position is God. And now that’s you. Wow ... just wow. Well, I must say, you might be God, but you fuck like the Devil,” Leo laughed, and then covered his mouth, but a wink from me and a giggle from Kerry made him relax a bit.

“I just mean that you ... you’re a damn good lover, if you’ll pardon my language ... Lord,” Leo stammered now, in utter awe at the idea that he had stuck his cock inside God’s ass and gotten away with it.

“Worried because you were more aggressive with me than Aaron or Kerry? Chill, okay? Do I have to spell it out for you guys? I enjoyed it, folks. Trust me, you weren’t the first to fuck me in the butt. Nobody has been struck dead for it yet. Of course, if someone tried to rape me, well, I don’t think that they would like the results,” I laughed as I pulled each partner over for a soul kiss, after which I slid my cock into Kerry’s gladly upturned ass.

Before I knew it, both guys were feeding their dicks to Kerry, who greedily slurped on them, her lips going back and forth between the men. I pointed to her pussy and Leo took the hint, sliding in underneath his boyfriend’s sister to let her ride his cock. She was now airtight, gladly sucking Aaron while Leo took her front door and I used her back. We had a frantic rhythm of sexual energy and power as we used each other’s bodies and our own to work toward a mutual climax. For her, it was clear that the idea of three men cumming inside her ... and three men using her, it was electrifying, but not as much as the awareness that one of those men was really the most powerful being in the Cosmos. I could have any woman that I wished and I shared her with two other men, including her own brother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.