Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 17

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

I was soon buried balls deep inside Aunt Giovanna, not that I was shocked by this, given her attitude about things. The experience of fucking my fiancée’s aunt was truly a fantastic one, especially while her daughter kept sucking my balls and my sister Molly licked my ass. I could get used to this treatment, especially since Aunt Giovanna and cousin Giulia made it plain and clear to me that they fully intended to join my harem as well, as did my recovered sister. When I came inside Giovanna, after feeling her tighten that slick, wonderful pussy on my dick, she mouthed, “You knocked me up,” which made it even easier to keep my erection, not counting those pills.

“So, we found out Molly’s birth name, too, Ian. It’s Leah. It’s up to her if she wants to be called that or Molly, of course, but either way, it’s clear that she adores you and I fully intend to give her that fourth of the estate which she deserves. It’s not hurting any of us, since I held it back already, as I said,” Becky informed me with a grin ... and a very deep tongue kiss.

“I want to be called Leah. No offense to Ian. I know that he’ll have to adjust, but I’m a new person to some extent. I’m still his sister and I am still in love with him, but I died and was reborn, in a manner of speaking. I don’t want any part of the name given to me by Michael and Eileen Finnegan, who only adopted me to reject and discard me later. I want the name given to me by my mother, who meant well when she gave me up for adoption. So I’m Leah Finkel, in honor of my late birth mother. Hey, now that I know that I’m Jewish, I might as well embrace my heritage,” Leah, formerly Molly, abruptly declared.

“Very well, then ... Leah. You’re still my sweet twin sister and I still love you very much. I won’t change my name back myself, but only because I’ve already established myself under this name. Even so, I expect to use ‘Isaac Finkel’ as an alias and alter ego at times, maybe even my pen name as a writer. I love all of you guys, as you know,” I kissed her mouth with more than a little tongue.

I was very glad that Leah washed out her mouth after rimming me, even if I showered earlier. (I felt a bit sweaty and Aunt Giovanna was good enough to let me use her shower ... on the condition that I let her daughter and she suck me off in it.) I made a mental note to have someone remove my ass hair so that any sanitary concerns over rimming would be eliminated for good. That wasn’t an issue until so many guys and gals started wanting to lick my butt, yet now it really was a concern. It was soon obvious that this wasn’t going to change, either, as for whatever reason, they all chose that moment to spread my cheeks and take turns rimming me.

“Whoa ... holy rimjobs, Batman! What’s with the ass worship?” I joked a bit, though I really enjoyed the attention.

Naturally, I was relieved that they all washed out their mouths before kissing me on the lips again.

“It’s all part of our devotion to you, Master. We’re your sluts, plain and simple. We’re your playthings, your pets, your fucktoys, whatever you want to call us. We belong to you. This is our religion, if you will, and you’re our God. Sorry if that embarrasses you, but it’s how we feel. Now, what do you say to a good, old-fashioned orgy? A free-for-all ... everyone with everyone else?” Des made her intentions clear to me.

“What about Martha? Have you committed, then, as you indicated earlier, to sharing her with the rest of us?” I asked Becky, just to clarify the matter.

Just then, I also entered Des from behind to remind her of her own special status. An ulterior motive of mine was to enjoy the sight of her splendid ass beneath me. She undoubtedly knew that fact, but clearly didn’t mind it at all, even if she then passed me onto Celia like a baton at a relay race.

“Martha will do as she’s told, or else displease Mistress. The rest of them, well, that’s their call, but it would be best for them if they all pitched in,” Becky winked at me while pressing her twat against Des’s mouth.

“They’re guests in my house, so they’d better,” Aunt Giovanna laughed before she began licking her way down my back until she reached my taint ... and then back up to my neck.

It wasn’t long before I bottomed out inside Celia while Noelle sucked my balls, which was just the beginning of this clusterfuck. I was pretty sure that the pills had been used up by now, so I wasn’t sure how I hadn’t lost my steam. Was I some kind of freak of Nature now, and if so, how did that come to pass? The other men seemed to be completely exhausted, not even their willpower sustaining them by this point, so they bottomed for me and the ladies (with their strap-ons) for the moment. My own ass and mouth saw plenty of traffic, too, from said strap-on dildos worn by various ladies. I must have fucked each person at least once, possibly in every hole, though it was hard to tell at times. It was the wildest sex of my life.

I remember one moment when Blanca and Tina both rode my face while Bacchus impaled his ass on my cock and Nathan licked my balls. There was another moment when Tammy mounted me, and then Kerry cleaned Tammy’s juices off my dick. While some folks might have hated orgies like this, I felt as if I were in my own personal Heaven. Even though the other men didn’t have any blue pills on them, so they had to wait for Mother Nature, they seemed to enjoy it, too.

There was the really fun moment when I ate Desiree out while fucking Nina ... and then they swapped places, so that I ate Nina out while fucking Desiree. It wasn’t just their pussies, either. I licked their asses like it was going out of style. Then there was the point where I pounded Becky and Kerry back and forth, while Dani kept rimming me and Martha was required to rim Dani. The whole time that this happened, Celia’s tongue ran along my taint and Nathan’s mouth practically inhaled my balls.

There was the phase where I rammed Noelle’s ass while she pegged Stuart, much to our mutual delight, and then when I came inside her, she offered me his butt to prong as well. At one point, Bacchus finally recovered and he screwed Dani, while I buggered him, and Dani did her part by sodomizing Martha. I also enjoyed being sandwiched between Tammy and Felix at one moment, once he recovered enough, my cock plowing Tammy while Felix bottomed out in my asshole. At one juncture, I took Blanca anally while rimming Tina. Then, I licked my own cum from Blanca while buggering Tina. Afterward, I fed that last anal creampie to Nathan, who didn’t seem to mind at all.

Some moments were more of a blur, given the amount of booze and passage of time involved, but others I remembered more distinctly, as you could tell. I was satisfied that I expressed my fondness for all of my partners, male and female alike. It was a truly awe-inspiring experience, as it allowed each of us to have more sexual pleasure than any of us really expected that we could manage.

I lost any track of time, as did the rest of them, or how many times that I came, when I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see that it wasn’t human ... not in the least. I looked and saw a figure in shining white, a smile on her face and a certain serenity in her soul. It was ... Mom? Not my adoptive mother, either. Miriam Finkel ... my birth mother. She kissed me, but in a very familial manner, nothing sexual or erotic about it at all.

“You can return to what you were doing shortly ... probably even better, once you’ve heard me out. Yes, Isaac, this is me. Your birth mother. Miriam. I know, I know, you’re called Ian now. But to me, you’re my little Isaac, my son ... and this ... this must be Leah. Sweet twins, both of you. I hated giving you up for adoption, but I’m at peace now about it. Don’t worry. I’m fine where I am.

“I am here to let you know that this ... devotion to you is not any cause for embarrassment or anxiety. You are something special, even more than I realized when you were born. You are someone special. Ian ... you’re the King of Heaven, dear. You’re basically the God now, by default, not just a God. It’s hard to explain, but someone had to get the job ... and it IS a job. There have been fewer and fewer Gods over the past few centuries.

“The last one was Adonai, also known as Yahweh, Jehovah, etc., but he tired of the whole business and his entire existence, since it had been a long war against the various Gods of the other Pantheons. That included the major burden of dealing with what had become of the major Abrahamic faiths and his many attempts at reforming them, of cleaning up his own messes. There was also the whole business of handling Satan. That was regrettable ... yeah, it got to be a bit much.

“Adonai was exhausted, especially with the last battle against Lucifer. It was a final victory and a Pyrrhic one. Yes, even Gods can become drained, especially with the rise of atheism that weakened his ability to marshal his forces by depriving him of souls. Nietzsche was right about us killing God, more than even he realized back then. By the time that it was done, he found that it was no longer worth the price that he had paid for everything, just as he had been warned by the Hindu God Ganesha toward the end of that conflict.

“Not to mention that he got jealous of all the attention and worship paid to His Son, which he never intended, well not just yet. Gods need souls to survive ... well, now that’s your worry, my son. He never intended for Jesus to rule until he was good and ready to turn it over to him. He had cut Jesus personally down to size for his defiance, hence the man’s downfall and death, punishing him like the rebellious son that he was. “This selection or appointment of you was deliberate, too. A spiteful last laugh at the Christians, Muslims, certain rabbis, and others who had perverted His teachings and cost him souls. Adonai realized, too late, the mistakes that he made while governing the Cosmos. He had opened the proverbial Pandora’s box and a lot of evil had been unleashed on the world, and every time that he tried to fix it with a new prophet and holy book, it just got worse. That was another purpose to sending Jesus to Earth, but the writers of the Christian canon and the fathers of the Church ruined that, too, with the help of Constantine, Athanasius, Augustine of Hippo, Chrysostom, etc. You get the idea.

“He tried, repeatedly, over the centuries, to fix things, only to see them get worse, not better. He attempted reforms through Arius of Alexandria, through Ulfias the monk, through many other so-called ‘heretics’ throughout history. He spoke through Peter Waldo for a time, but Waldo stopped listening, so that was pointless. He attempted with the Gnostics, but they turned out to be anti-Semites, especially Marcion of Rome.

“The same went Francis of Assisi, with John Huss, with John Wycliffe, with William of Ockham, with Savonarola, boy was that a disaster, through Muhammad of Mecca, through the Bab of Persia and his Bahai sect, with Martin Luther, who incensed him with his anti-Semitism, with the various early prophets and teachers of the Sikh faith, with John Calvin, with John Wesley, with Descartes, with Voltaire, oddly enough, with Joseph Smith, what a colossal clusterfuck Mormonism turned out to be, with Charles Taze Russell, only to see the Jehovah’s Witnesses turn into a machine of human misery and destruction, especially under Joseph Rutherfurd and Nathan Knorr.

“All of these men, and even some women, such as Aimee Semple McPherson, completely destroyed and perverted whatever truth Adonai tried to give them. Eventually, he realized that the only common denominator was himself. He made his last, fateful attempts through an Episcopal bishop, John Sprong of New Jersey, and an Anglican archbishop, Desmond Tutu, but not enough people opened up their minds and hearts by then to Adonai’s new message.

“It was a new, more permissive Gospel, especially on matters of sex and sexuality, but by then, the damage was done, and failure to clean up the Scriptures doomed them. People were too attached to the ideas of false prophets whose words conformed more to the earlier, corrupted canon. You know who I mean: Falwell, Robertson, Dobson, Meyer, Hagee, Swaggart, etc. All of those were false teachers. None of them got any of their ideas from Adonai, just from their own interpretations of the Bible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.