Pacts, Gods, and Family
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

Dinner proved be quite the enjoyable business, but I could tell that the staff knew that something was unusual, even if they couldn’t quite put their finger on it. We all had very wonderful food, at least, and thankfully at least one designated driver per group, because the amount of wine that we ended up drinking with dinner was a bit much. The dinner party lasted until well past three, and we frankly gorged ourselves, including on the dessert. It was a damn good thing that Becky, Tammy, and I were filthy rich, because we could use the money in this case. The check was embarrassingly large and I naturally tipped the waitress as well, a sweet thing named Giulia who Des informed me was her first cousin on her father’s side, but who grew up in Naples instead of the States.

That Giulia hadn’t asked questions audibly was strange, but Des whispered in my ear finally, “She has been passing me notes in Italian, telling me what a lucky girl I am, having you and all. I think that she’s jealous or at least envious.”

“Really? I feel bad for her, but I’m a man of my word. We have a pact, after all,” I observed.

“Screw the pact ... and Giulia. I’ll smooth it over with Becky, I swear! My cousin needs some hard cock and now. Give it to her. There’s a janitor’s closet. She’ll meet you there. I already told her that you’d be there. Besides, she needs an anchor baby to keep her in the States,” Des kissed me and said loudly enough for the others to overhear.

“An anchor baby? Is it that close? She’s in that much danger of deportation?” I reacted.

“Just do it, honey. I know what I said before, but what the hell, the girl has needs. Don’t ask me to explain the inconsistency. It’s a female thing. We’re fickle like that,” Becky interjected.

“Do us proud, stud,” Nina winked at me, causing Tammy to laugh, as did the others.

I didn’t know enough Italian to really converse with Giulia, so I simply went to the janitor’s closet as asked and didn’t ask any questions when I felt a mouth surround my dick. Assuming that it was Giulia, I just went for it, fucking the face that offered its service to me. I had to hold back to keep from cumming, however, since I didn’t want to miss the chance to fill her belly with my seed. That was when I felt a kiss on the back of my neck and turned around just as the lights came on.

It wasn’t Giulia who had been sucking my cock. Giulia was right behind me, but she quickly got into the action, adding her mouth and tongue to the one already pleasuring me. The other woman appeared probably a year or two older at most, and I was almost sure that they were sisters, as they looked so much alike. I damn near came just from fucking both of their mouths. I began removing Giulia’s panties and hiking up her skirt when I saw the other lady lean in to rub her clit. Apparently, she was afraid that Giulia might need more stimulation, which I didn’t mind, although she seemed plenty wet to me.

Before I knew it, I was so far inside Giulia that her companion was almost forgotten ... almost, but for the fact that she now applied some canola oil to my backside and began fingering my asshole. I really had to concentrate not to cum at that point, but I managed by sheer force of will for a good several moments. For each stroke, of course, I felt another finger added until the entire fist was in my butt, while Giulia met my hip movements with vigorous ones of her own. She also kissed my face as I rammed her with her legs in the air. I then felt the fist pulling out and a tongue running along my crack down to my taint and my balls. Then the tongue would go back up to my tailbone, after which it headed back down. Whoever the second woman was, she was pretty kinky, I had to admit, though Giulia still managed to be the center of my attention.

At last, however, I couldn’t hold myself back and I began to explode in Giulia’s twat. She started moaning excitedly and it evidently had something to do with the idea of what just happened, especially once the other woman began sucking my cock clean of Giulia’s womanly fluids. They both kissed my mouth with a kiss that was more French than Italian, at least in name, before the door to the closet opened at last.

“Aunt Giovanna! You, too? Dear God! What would Father say?” Des pretended to be angry and shocked for a second, and then she burst out into laughter.

“Congratulations, stud! You’ve just been ambushed! This was planned, honey. Becky was in on it, too. Don’t worry. The other Adlers don’t know about it, but everyone else does now, including you, the last to know. Why the last, because you’re the prey, of course. Becky kind of lulled you into false security, didn’t she? Oh, well. Anyway, welcome to the family.

“There is something that you should know. My aunt isn’t a stick in the mud like my parents. In fact, it took a while for the breach to be healed between Mom and Aunt Giovanna. Try and understand. When they were younger, Dad and Aunt Giovanna were lovers, but they broke it off because it was frowned upon by our families. Cousin Giulia here is the fruit of their love, so to speak. This is the more pleasant side of our family, babe,” Des assured.

“Exactly, what Sis said. Becky knew us through Aunt Giovanna, who has helped to mentor us a bit, break us away from some of that thinking, though the process didn’t happen overnight. We didn’t know what was in the wind, but Becky nudged us along toward our goal. I took a little longer to convince than Des, actually, but she led us there,” Nina added.

“Wow, even more surprises. Any others?” I chuckled, unsure of what else to expect.

“Yes, in fact, there are,” another voice added itself to the equation.

My fork fell from my fingers and my face paled. It was Molly ... alive and in the flesh. Sweet Molly, my sister, had been adopted from our mother by the Finnegans, Michael and Eileen, along with me. This went well at first, only to have her be mistreated and disowned by my parents just like me, once it was learned that she had an “unnatural” desire for me, her own brother. Yes, Molly and I had been lovers, but she had gone missing, presumed dead. Now here she stood, in front of me just like yesterday, the years showing in her face, but still as lovely and sexy as ever.

Dear God, she was beautiful!

“Brother dear, you look like you’ve seen a ghost,” Molly smiled as she planted very sweet kiss on my lips, her tongue and her eyes telling me that she was still mine first ... that she still adored me.

“How long ... how long have you all known this?” I asked Becky and Des.

“Oh, I’ve suspected for a while, and a fraction of the estate that I didn’t disclose was reserved for her, just in case. You probably want to add her to the Board of Directors now, maybe even the Executive Committee. She’ll get her share of her inheritance, too, the unallotted portion that I just mentioned. Only this week did I get confirmation. Naturally, I had to strike then, hence my push to get Des into the open marriage thing sooner rather than later. It was the Sign. It was time, dear brother of mine.

“Ian, your parents didn’t stumble upon Molly’s body. They had her committed to an institution, which was where we found her ... surprisingly quite sane. I don’t know how she kept her sanity in such a place. We had a lot of effort put into finding her, but it worked. Now she’s back and happy again. She never died. She was alive all along. It was a sham, a ruse to fool you. Your parents are dead, of course, but they weren’t able to carry their secret to the grave,” Becky continued.

“Oh, damn ... Molly, you know how much I love you. Can you forgive me for not getting you out of that awful place?” I asked her, getting my answer in the form of another kiss, this a tearful one as she put her head on my shoulders.

“Then you know that my lifestyle is even wilder than what we used to practice, baby,” I warned her.

“I don’t care, Ian. I love you. I will love you until Death claims me for real, and perhaps even beyond the grave, if possible. Please, I must be with you! I will love you. I will do whatever you want of me. I will adapt to this new life of yours. It sounds great, in fact. You’re a different man in some ways, but you’re still the same Ian. The same guy who made me happier than any other person alive. I ... need you, brother. I’m still in love with you,” Molly began making out with me in front of everyone present, much to their delight.

“Well, one thing that I know about Ian ... he loves his sisters,” Des smiled at us, kissing me as well.

“Very true,” Becky coughed.

“Indeed, as I can attest,” Tammy added, “Hey, this means that you’re our sister, too.”

“Yes, it does, doesn’t it, Sis?” Molly turned and kissed Tammy on the mouth, followed by Becky.

“What about us?” Nathan Adler wondered, more than a bit unnerved by all of this.

“I’ve kept people and seen people kept against their will long enough. I was wrong to ask people to go against their tendencies. So, Martha, you’re free to pursue whatever relationships you wish. They don’t have to be with men. The people in question just have to be okay with it themselves,” I first released the resident lesbian in the group.

“To be frank, I only want Becky. I want to serve her. I want to worship her, especially her ass. I want to belong to her. I don’t care that she has you guys or won’t ever be faithful to me. I will also service anyone she might assign me, or else be faithful to her if she prefers that. This is about her needs, never about mine,” Martha stunned us all with her announcement.

“You honestly mean that, don’t you, Martha?” Becky was astonished at the newest confession.

“Yes, Miss ... Becky, I do,” Martha stammered.

“In that case, I think that we can work something out for you. Just know your place. From now on, I’m Mistress to you. Is that clear?” Becky demanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Martha averted her eyes and awaited commands.

“Here, replace my chair with your face. If the other guests don’t like it, they can deal with it. From now on, if I want to sit down, I want to sit on your face instead of a chair. Oh, and tongue my butt again. I love that. You’re to follow me around and supply your face as a seat whenever I wish it, are we clear? Oh, and you’re to be my toilet, but only for number one. I don’t do that other thing to human beings. Some things go too far, even for scum like you. You are family, after all.

“You’re also part of Ian’s harem, just as I am, like it or not, even though you’re a lesbian. If he wants to fuck you, or any of his companions, you had better cooperate with any of us. If he gives you a command, treat it as one from me,” Becky ordered her with a sadistic grin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.