Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

Several strokes in, I was buried far inside this saucy delivery girl, while now licking Becky, and I felt a finger coated in some kind of cooking oil ease into my asshole, tickling my prostate. It was Kerry, who I had just gotten off orally, as it turned out. She apparently wanted to make sure I got my rocks off right then, and I definitely did. I unloaded whatever cum I had left into the new girl's snatch, at which point she rose and so did Becky.

Des and none other than her sister, Nina, stood over me, each smiling as the latter licked her lips clean of Bacchus's cum and now tasted a drop of mine from her twat. Then Nina showed me where she had ripped up the check.

"This one's on me, lover. Des wanted me on the team and now she has me. I'm yours, too. Bet you never guessed why Des wanted to call that particular restaurant. I am why. I work there. It's too delicious not to try it. I want to be your slut, too, just as she is. My sister knows me too fucking well. So, may I move in with you, brother-in-law, and be more than just your sister-in-law? The very idea is a serious turn-on," Nina told me between kisses to my body, which Des now joined in.

"Of course, you may. Don't be silly. So, your plan worked, eh, Des? Does that mean that you two will also... ?" I hesitated to ask for a second, but finally blurted, "be lovers as well?"

"Sure, that's the idea. Everyone here is everyone else's lover. Des explained it all to me and frankly I would love to eat her out. I bet that she's pretty sweet," Nina winked at me.

"Same here," Des declared, kneeling to clean my cum orally from Nina's twat.

A few licks in and Des gave us all a thumbs-up and a huge grin.

"That's one very tasty creampie, both the pussy and the cum," Des informed us as she kissed first me and then Nina on the mouth.

"This set-up works so well because everyone is intimate with everyone else here. That presumably means that Nina will take on the rest of us, too, of course," Blanca noted.

"But of course! In fact, why don't you give me a chance to go back and clock out, and then I will come back to help you out with your supper. At that point, though, I will want a chance to rim Des and probably you as well. Your ass looks very fine, after all," Nina assured her with a kiss.

"What about this ass?" Tammy questioned, presenting hers.

Nina took one look and leaned over to whisper, "That ass is enough to make my mouth water. Trust me, I love to lick a yummy tush like yours."

Nina then left quickly, at which point we actually began to eat our supper. However, we ate slowly and savored the food, wanting to leave plenty for Nina as well. She was back in just about half an hour, smiling as she ate the pita and share of gyro meat that we left for her, plus plenty of tzatziki sauce, onions, and tomatoes. She winked at me as she licked her chops, obviously insinuating that she had other plans for her mouth very soon.

"So, this group is basically your harem, huh? Well, I'm more than happy to sign up for that. A guy like you should have a harem. I like how comfortable you are with being bi, too. That's pretty damn hot. So ... when can I suck your dick?" Nina asked me suddenly as we finished our excellent Greek food, which just hit the spot.

"Once you've rimmed the girls, as you promised," I reminded her, to which she responded with a French kiss for me and then the rest of us.

"With pleasure, lover," Nina replied, spreading first Des's ass to kiss and then lick it, slowly at first, and then moving a lot faster.

The sight of one sister rimming another, her face buried between the cheeks of such a fine bottom was certainly one to get my attention, and meanwhile Tammy put another blue pill in my hand. She then winked at me before moving behind Nina to spread her cheeks and lick her tush in a butt-licking daisy chain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.