Pacts, Gods, and Family
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

While we all enjoyed the movie, with its various twists and turns, the focus was heavily on the food, as we were all rather famished by then. We had burned up considerable calories, as had been noted before, and were likely to do so again before the night was through. Even so, Blanca made a special point of turning supper into something sexual for her and therefore for us as well. She slid several banana peppers down between her breasts, sticking them on my pizza right afterward with a wink.

"Special seasoning or just extra sauce?" I laughed as I took a bite, enjoying the taste of Blanca on my slice.

"Whichever you like, as long as you deliver some sauce for me to dip a slice or two in sometime tonight. A very special sauce, one that only three people here can make," Blanca snickered, causing laughs from the others as well.

"That would be my pleasure, babe. Theirs, too, no doubt," I commented.

"Boy, do you have me pegged, and I suspect Bacchus as well," Felix laughed, almost spewing his beer.

"Damn skippy, have to say. The thought or image of you eating a slice or two of pizza with my cum, or that of Ian or Felix on it, is a serious turn-on. Just to picture the cum dribbling down your chin as you eat the slice, and then maybe one of the other girls licking it off you, that thought really excites me," Bacchus confessed.

"Well, what can I say? I love the taste of cum. I just do. Always have. I love to lick it and eat it from so many different things. Tacos, burgers, French fries, etc. I fucked every male professor I had in college and I always sucked their dicks, too. Drained them dry as a bone. In at least two cases, I seduced their wives as well, just to get a nice threesome out of the deal.

"I love orgies, I admit. There is just something about letting go and letting whomever wants your body to do what they please until they're satisfied. I fucked three female professors as well, one of them in a threesome with her male colleague. I fucked two male professors in tandem with Tina as well. Boy, were those threesomes hot, right?" Blanca remembered lustfully.

"God, yes! Tell them about when we tricked Uncle Liam into bed with us, babe!" Tina recalled with pleasure.

"You seduced him once?" I asked with surprise.

"Yes, but he has panicked ever since when he realized that he screwed both of us, including his own niece. I keep trying to fuck him again, but he's very skittish about the whole idea. One of these days, however, I'll have him in bed again, and hopefully you can fuck Becky Adler until she screams out your name. I want them in our lives, too, you see. Uncle Liam and Becky, both of them. I want them married to each other, as they should be, too.

"Uncle Liam still feels bad about him fucking us while they dated, but Becky has already told that she doesn't think of it as cheating, since she's okay with it all. They keep arguing because Becky wants him to keep fucking Tina and me. He is reluctant to do so, but we're wearing him down and soon I'll get my uncle with my future aunt's blessing. See how lucky I am?" Blanca grinned like the cat who ate the canary.

"Is that why he is so eager for me to take you on?" I laughed about that bit, understanding Liam's motives a bit more.

"Yes, but what he doesn't get is that I love both of you, as does Tina. Hell, I love Bacchus, Felix, Des, Tina, Tammy, and Becky now as well. I've already eaten her out and God, she was delicious! So has Tina, by the way. Like I said, we're wearing Liam down. I imagine that since you last talked, Becky has told him about our little lesbian encounter, too. She certainly indicated that she planned to when she last spoke to Tina and me," Blanca winked at me.

"I'm hoping that does the trick, too," Tina added.

"Well, if you need any help from us, just let us know," Des chimed in.

"Amen to that. It's so fucking hot, the thought of a man with his niece, while his girlfriend eggs them on. Sizzling hot, like this pizza when it first arrived," Tammy agreed.

"The fact that the girlfriend wants him to do it so badly, that's rather sexy indeed, but so is the fact that the niece wants to fuck both of them," I pointed out.

"Holy fucking double incest, Batman," Bacchus chuckled.

"Well, yeah, because Becky will someday be Blanca's aunt, which makes it even steamier," Felix observed.

By then, the movie was over, much of the pizza was gone, though quite a bit was left, and I was hard as steel from hearing this talk of Blanca fucking her uncle, her future aunt, Tina, and her professors (and their wives). Blanca's saucy history made it quite clear that she was my kind of minx, just like Des, Tina, Tammy, and even Becky (from the sound of it).

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.