Pacts, Gods, and Family
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

Sure enough, Blanca and Tina were waiting for me, as was Desiree. I wasn't too surprised, as it wouldn't have been hard for Des to convince her bosses to let have the day off. From what Des told me of Bacchus, I guessed that he was likely game for anything that improved his own odds of getting into her panties. Felix and Tammy would have encouraged him in that direction, too, wanting their own taste of her. I was more right than I knew, of course.

"So, Bacchus gave you the day off, did he?" I greeted Des with a kiss, followed by Blanca and Tina.

"Well, he knows our plans now and wants to help out in any way that he can. Plus, I gave him a quickie. You don't mind, do you?" Des smiled at me, trusting that she knew me enough.

"Hey, we have an open relationship and already agreed to let you fuck him, and Felix, for that matter. Did you fuck him, too, yet?" I inquired out of curiosity.

"You bet your sweet ass, I did. Tammy wanted to eat me out, so I let her as well. Then I ate her out, of course, speaking of sweetness. That girl's ass is to die for! I think that she about fainted when I parted her cheeks and rimmed her without being asked. Her pussy is great, too. I told her that I would recommend eating her out to you, and she responded with a serious lip lock, after which she licked my butt, too. I came so hard that Felix had to put his cock in my mouth so as to silence me and not disturb the customers, Then Bacchus and Felix fucked her ass right in front of me, slower that time because they already came inside me. I'm still walking funny, as you can see," Des pointed to her slightly awkward pace.

"So I take it that you have their spunk inside you. I hope that you realize that if you get knocked up by either of them, it will be pretty obvious to your folks that you're not a good Catholic girl anymore. Then again, that will be clear when they saw the girls living with us. So we both need to just accept that the shit will hit the fan, sooner or later, and resolve to do our thing, anyway. It's our lives, not theirs," I observed.

"Oh, I agree, baby. Trust me, while I've been scared and nervous of becoming the black sheep of my family, I've come to the decision, partly with the help of you and the girls, partly with that of Liam, Bacchus, Felix, and Tammy, that life is too short to spend trying to placate my parents. It won't be easy, but they can take me or leave me, because this is what I am, a slut who loves her men enough to share them and herself enough to want fair play from them," Des made it clear what she thought.

"So, are you fucking Liam, too?" I probed, wondering if the man meant what he said about not sharing lovers with Blanca.

"Not yet. Blanca says that she has dibs on the first fuck with him. When she's done, the rest of us can ride that cowboy as much as we like," Des explained.

"Yes, but first we have to get my uncle past his silly incest taboo. Imagine that! Such a free spirit and old soul, and yet he's trapped in one pointless rule that don't amount to a bowl of black beans. Once that happens, by the way, he'll probably green light Becky Adler to fuck you, too. Did he tell you about her?" Blanca added.

"Let me do that, babe. Becky Adler isn't just your new boss. She also happens to be one of the richest publishing heiresses of all time, and she's in on a plot within the plot, if you will. She wants you to take over the publishing house, since she's tired of working, and she'll be the silent partner. She also wants you to pound her ass until she wails," Tina spoke up at last.

"Why me? I don't know her at all," I raised the obvious question.

"Because you like to write and read, and she loves men like that. The creativity is a turn-on for her. The part about pounding her ass isn't just a figure of speech. Becky Adler is a serious anal slut. She loves it up the butt. I honestly think that she enjoys sodomy more than regular sex, truth be told. It's just her thing. She even wants to try a strap-on up there, from what she's told me. I offered to break her in that way, didn't think that you'd mind," Blanca winked at me.

"Why would I mind that? It's sexy as hell. So is she, from the sound of it. So, she likes it rough, eh?" I commented.

"Very rough, from what both Liam and she have told us. She told me that it isn't a decent lay unless she has trouble walking for hours after it," Desiree chimed in again.

"My kind of gal, but then so are you ladies. Now, how about we get out of here? I don't plan to stand all day in the lobby," I smiled at my harem.

"Me, neither. We're wanted back at Bacchus's place in an hour, tops, so Felix and he can fuck me into next week. Tammy's waiting to go reverse cowgirl with you. Seems she wants to do all the work this first time, give you a nice treat. That gives us just enough time to grab some fast food, you know," Des declared.

"They've tried some ginger snap and wanted more, I take it," I teased as we got into Blanca's truck (she drove us everywhere that morning, both Des and I, it seemed).

"Who wouldn't? I can barely keep my hands off her, and I'm a woman," Tina remarked.

"Don't stop yourself on my account. If you want to grope my fiancée, go ahead," I encouraged her.

"Yes, grope away, baby," Des invited her.

Sure enough, even as we pulled into the Del Taco for our lunch, Tina's hands slipped up Desiree's skirt to casually stroke her pussy lips. Des squirmed, but didn't complain, as she sat on my lap in the cab of the truck. The whole time that we walked inside, ordered, paid, and waited for our food, Tina kept finding opportunities to fondle Des's twat under her skirt.

Finally, we got back to the truck bed with the food and sat down there to eat it in a hurry. That was when Blanca started sucking my cock while I ate my Bacon Double Del. She kept looking up at me to indicate that she wanted badly to please me and that this was just another way of proving it. I smiled through my groans, as she got me to the edge and stopped.

Then Blanca showed me why she had opted for no sauce, as she jerked my cock with one hand and removed the top bun with the other, causing me to cum all over her cheeseburger. She put the bun back on and winked at me as she ate it with my own jism as her chosen condiment. She licked her lips with delight as she finished it and kissed me hard on the mouth after that.

"Too bad there's not enough yet for the fries," she told me between kisses, as we wrestled with our tongues.

"Same here," I laughed and kissed her again, while we watched Des finally cum from Tina finger-fucking both of her holes between bites of her Del Carbon tacos.

The way that Tina slurped up Desiree's pussy juices was priceless, and I took a photo with my phone camera, prompting Des to raise her skirt and moon me for another shot. I had a nice clear picture of her sweet, naked ass, and I was certain to keep that one on hand, just in case. Des wanted me to have more for my scrapbook, because she also kissed Tina in full view of the whole parking lot.

"Alright, boys and girls, let's get going. Ian, don't worry. Bacchus and Felix have some special samples of a certain blue pill for your use, if you know what I mean. You'll still be more than potent enough to fuck Tammy as she likes it. If anything, Blanca's little milking episode will make you last longer, right? I'd love to see you make Tammy moan and shiver," Des urged us.

"Think I can?" I taunted her as she sat back on my lap.

"Oh, I know you can, 'cause I know my man," Des assured me.

"Alright. Wanna bet?" I dared her.

"Sure, as long as you don't take a dive. And the stakes aren't money, but sexual favors. If I win, you have to fuck three people I choose, when and where I want you to fuck them. At least once, of course," she proposed.

"Alright, but if I win, you have to do the same for me," I countered.

"Alright, we witnessed that bet. Is it on?" Tina asked me to confirm the wager.

"It's on, baby. It is so fucking on!" I told him, not really caring if I won or lost (though vanity wanted me to lose this bet, while part of me feared that Des wanted me to fuck Bacchus or Felix).

"Who are your three people, Ian?" Des asked as we pulled into the subdivision where Bacchus and Felix both lived together with Tammy.

"That's a mystery that you won't know unless you lose," I tantalized her.

"Then neither will you, until you lose," she teased me back.

As we walked toward Bacchus's house and onto their front lawn, Tina leaned over and whispered, "You're so gonna lose this one. Better get a lot of those blue pills for stud duty, babe."

As it turned out, I didn't' need the blue pills when I saw Tammy answer the door in the nude. She was a fucking knockout, from her caramel complexion that suggested biracial origins to her kinky hair and her shaved pussy that was as bald as Mr. Clean. She had nice, perky tits and fantastic legs, but the piece de resistance from my perspective was her delectable ass. She gestured at me with her fingers, while Bacchus and Felix came out and picked Des literally up from the ground to carry her inside. Blanca and Tina both winked at me as they saw how Tammy reacted to my presence as if she had first seen or smelled a juicy sirloin. She seemed to have to fight the urge to drool around me.

The next thing that I knew, I was on my back on the living room floor, with Tammy riding my cock like it was her personal hobby horse or something. My dick was a bit sore, but that only made it easier to delay cumming a little longer, which was a plus for sure. As it was reverse cowgirl, I saw her back and her butt more than anything else, which was a difficulty in the pursuit of a lengthier round of sexual congress with this delightful lover. I couldn't know that she was fertile right then, of course. Nor did she think to tell me before she started riding me bareback. Then again, so were the others that week. The stars just aligned that week, I suppose, for me to knock four women up in just a few days.

Desiree's moans made it quite clear what was going on with her, especially as I heard Bacchus and Felix grunting at the same time. Even so, Blanca and Tina both felt the need to give me a blow by blow account of what they saw right then. It was hot as hell, but I wanted to give Tammy a proper screw and not cum too soon from the effects of hearing about such a wild romp.

"Wow, they're banging her hard from both ends! Your fiancée is getting slammed with two large cocks, one in each hole. Bacchus is so far up her ass that I almost can smell his cock on her breath and Felix looks like he's invading her womb as well as her pussy. Trust me, she's hooked on rough sex now, if she wasn't before. Damn, she's cumming now, very wet, you can see the juices running down her legs!" Blanca announced to all of us.

Evidently, that last bit of news put both of us over the top, as Tammy began almost howling like a coyote while she rode me, and I spilled out the rest of my seed into her succulent snatch. When she got up, the mistress of the house then lay on top of me and started kissing my face, my lips, my neck, and even my chest. I could tell then what kind of woman she really was, an extremely passionate one, given to just yielding to her urges whenever she could get away with it. She clearly didn't like being restrained from acting on her desires if she had them.

"Can you keep a secret?" she whispered, as she pressed her smooth skin against my rougher hide.

"Sure, I guess, but only if you wish me to," I agreed.

"I'm fertile. You could have knocked me up, and Felix and Bacchus missed their best chance, as they were focused on my ass today. It was just their mood, not that I mind. I want to have your baby, though I hope for theirs later as well," Tammy caressed my sore dick and balls as she spoke to me.

"Well, that sounds rather lovely, I confess. I'd love to put a bun in your fine oven, ma'am," I mimicked a cowboy's stereotypical voice, just because it seemed to fit the context.

"Hey, buckaroo, anytime you want that kind of rodeo, this cowgirl's more than up for it," she teased, nibbling my ear as she did so.

"Holy smokes, they both just came in her, and you can see the cum on her thighs. She's a bit sore, too, but she's getting up to wipe herself clean. That does it, I want a taste!" Blanca announced before intercepting Des and kneeling in front of her to suck out the spunk.

"Me, too," Tina said, but she evidently meant something else as I could hear Bacchus inhale sharply out of the blue.

"Hot, damn, that girl is really going to town on your dick, Bacchus!" Felix exclaimed.

"Damn straight she is, the sexy slut! This must be Cristina, is that right?" Bacchus asked.

"Call me Tina, lover. I'll suck you, Felix, Ian, any man that I want to suck off and I will only stop when I'm good and ready. Just remember, though, that I'm Ian's bitch first. Is that clear?" she stopped long enough to inform him before resuming her services to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.