Pacts, Gods, and Family
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

I wasn't surprised when Cristina joined me in the shower. She had plans for me that I hardly minded. It was high time that I gave this saucy Filipina what she really wanted. Cristina knew that she would have to get me hard again, so she didn't hesitate to suck my cock once we had washed and rinsed off. I already started to recover merely from seeing and touching her slick, smooth body.

"Ian, take me now, please! I don't want to wait any longer. Blanca's had her turn, now it's mine!" Cristina begged me, which finished the job of getting me into the mood to fuck this cutie.

I naturally lasted a bit longer with Cristina than with Blanca, but we didn't care to end up like prunes, so I transferred us to the vanity. I continued screwing her from behind, as I did in the shower, which allowed me to go far deeper than I might have otherwise. If the goal was to knock the girl up, this would help a great deal in that respect. I certainly hoped to put a bun in her oven, and I knew that Des wanted me to give my new lover a baby as well. This reminded me to fuck Blanca's pussy next time, as great as her ass was. At the risk of stating the obvious for the anatomically ignorant, anal sex wasn't known for causing pregnancies.

When I came in Cristina, she turned around and smiled deviously, as if she kept a secret that she was about to divulge. It turned out that she did. It was a fantastic secret from my perspective.

"Ian, my dear, I have a confession to make," Cristina announced as we made out.

"Funny, I don't recall being a priest. Shouldn't you call me 'Father' and ask me to bless you, in that case?" I teased her as my hands caressed her buns.

"Cute, but I mean it. I went off the Pill today, in the hope that you would give me a baby. I'm extremely fertile and in that position, you have a better than even chance of knocking me up. I hope for more fun and games after supper, but I wanted you to know it first. You're likely to be a daddy soon, Papi. I'm afraid that Blanca will want your seed, too," Cristina warned me.

"Well, I guess that means I'd better eat up. I want the strength to keep on fucking for a while, don't I? Three gorgeous women who want hot sex. That's a hell of a problem for any guy. It's certainly one I've never had before. You won't hear a gripe from me," I told my Filipina with a satisfied grin on my face.

"Come on, stud. Let's see what your fiancee is cooking up tonight," Cristina encouraged me as we left the washroom. The view of her slick and naked ass reminded me of what awaited after the meal. Wild sex and incredible food sounded like the best end to any red-blooded man's day. They worked for me, at least.

We walked in on Desiree licking my cum out of Blanca's ass. I wasn't sure if my lovely fiancee meant my seed and Blanca's tush as an appetizer or a dessert. I decided to give Des a taste of her own medicine, spreading her cheeks to rim her while she licked Blanca clean. Cristina put her ass in front of Blanca, creating a daisy chain like those in porn flicks. If these ladies had read my dirty mind, they could have plucked that very fantasy out and played it out just the way that they did.

"Oh, God, Ian, yes, keep it up! Lick my ass just like that!" Des begged me, quite desperate to cum while she got Blanca off.

I relished the taste of my sweet lady's bottom as always. I licked every inch of Desiree's ass, while she did the same for Blanca, and Blanca rimmed Cristina eagerly. It wasn't a long wait for each of the girls to climax, since the orgy sizzled as hot as fajitas. If I hadn't already fucked two girls in a short space of time, I would have taken Des right there, but sadly I was "all too human", to quote Nietzsche. We all had a serious difficulty standing up and walking for a little bit, but we finally got to our feet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.