The Exhibitionist - Cover

The Exhibitionist

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of exhibition shooter Abe Hofmann and his adventures after he was killed in an accident. He goes time traveling to the 1880s Old West and he has the job of killing as many bad guys as he can find. See what automatic weapons can do in a gunfight! Abe and his friends have fun with his toys, like the portable shower with no pipes. There's a little something for everybody: gunfights, sex, scifi, time travel, you name it.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Superhero   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Damn! That was a marriage proposal if there ever was one! I have no doubt that Ann is the woman I have looked for all my life, but how can I have her with my present situation? Well, I guess that she deserves to know all about me and what I am trying to do. I would love to have her as a partner, she has already shown that she had more "balls" than most men I ever met.

I told Ann my whole story, including the part about the demons. Her answer was, "Well, I guess I have to believe you. I have already seen the miracles you can perform with your guns, your armor, and your clothes. I just wish that there was some way that I could join you on your adventure; it sounds like something that I would love to do."

"There is one way to find out. Let me use my communicator for a minute ... Lars, I need another favor."

"Sure, Abe, what is it?"

"I have a new recruit to help me with my hunt. Please arrange for us both to be transported to headquarters."

"WHAT? You can't do that! All recruits have to be carefully screened and vetted before they can be brought into the Organization. NO! The answer is an absolute, unequivocal NO!"

"OK, in that case, I resign. Your precious Organization will just have to find somebody to take my place. I refuse to go on any more missions without Ann."

"NO! WAIT! Abe, don't be hasty. Let me see what I can do. Just stand by until I can get back to you."

"Abe, you would give up everything you have for me? I'm overwhelmed! I didn't mean for things to go this far. What can I do to help?"

"Right now, Honey, there is nothing that either one of us can do but wait for Lars to get back to me. He has to go through channels in that mysterious Organization he so dearly loves. Don't worry about it, he'll get back to us pretty soon."


What!?! He can't go around recruiting people without our input. This is ridiculous! At this rate, he will soon be running the Organization, and we will be dancing his tune. Well, since you have submitted a formal request, I will bump it upstairs, but don't be surprised when the request bounces...

Sir!?! Yes, Sir, if you say so, Sir. I had no idea that he had already produced that many data points, including that of a supervisor. Very well, I will do everything I can to keep him happy, Sir. Yes, Sir, we will start the processing immediately."


"Abe, it's Lars. Your request has been accepted. You and Ann will be moved to headquarters immediately so that her processing can begin. I don't know how you do it, but you sure know how to get quick results. Just stand by and you will be moved within two minutes."

Only seconds later, Ann and I were standing at the transporter portal at headquarters, and Lars was trotting up to meet us. I said, "Ann Jackson, meet Lars Orlinski. He's our liaison with the Organization and an all around good guy. If we need anything, all we have to do is ask Lars."

"Ha, I wish it was that easy! You don't know how many asses I sometimes have to kiss to get what I ask for, but right now, Abe, your star is riding high and getting stuff for you is easy. Well, please come with me, and we'll get Ann started on her medical modifications."

"Don't you think that I should wear some clothes. I feel kind of conspicuous wandering around naked like we are. Abe might be used to it, but I'm not."

"OK, Just a minute and, I'll get you some clothes. You can wait in that empty cubical while I fetch the clothes."

"Honey, while we're alone for a minute, could I ask a favor?"

"Certainly. Go ahead. Anything you want."

"Well, I love you and everything about you, except for one small thing. Would you mind losing some of your pussy hair? I was going to ask you in a more suitable situation, but this seems like my best chance for a while."

"Certainly, Abe. I'll give it all up if you would like. I don't care one way or another, and if it means something to you, consider it gone. In fact, if you like, I'll give up all of my body hair, though I would like to keep the hair on my head."

"Losing all of your body hair sounds like a good idea. I'll tell you why, later, Honey. When they ask you what modifications you would like, just be sure to mention that."

That's when Lars showed up with a couple of robes and some slippers. Ann was satisfied, so we started the paperwork and medical work to make her acceptable to the Organization. It was during this time that I found out that she would be made infertile as long as she was on field assignment. This could be reversed at any time, and her virtual immortality eliminated any pressure to have kids at an early age. Now that's what I call convenient!

It took her two days to be converted and issued her clothes and weapons. She decided to dress like a man for convenience while we were on assignment, so she had her hair cut. I was sorry to see it go, but one did have to make some concessions. She drew the same armament that I had, and all of the other stuff, except that we stayed with one set of camping equipment.

It only took her two days to become an adequately fast draw with the kind of shoulder rig that I used. The boosts in reflexes, strength, and agility that the medical treatments afforded made that possible. Neither one of us expected her ever to be as fast as me, but that was not important.


We jumped back to our hotel room with no passage of time as far as that time line was concerned. We celebrated our return as men and women have always celebrated things, and I introduced Ann to cunnilingus, now that she no longer had the pussy hair to get in the way. She also started learning fellatio, but I was in no great hurry for that since I would not have a monthly fucking hiatus to put up with.

The next morning I introduced Ann to the Mexican restaurant I had become so fond of. She was as taken with the place as I was, so we had another shared joy. I was just finding more and more ways to become attached to Ann.

One of the recent advances made by the Organization's medical branch was something or other that cut way back on the amount of sleep we needed. We both had received the treatment, and this was going to help is tonight. We needed to make another visit to The Tarantula's hacienda to clean up the demons left there and to run down his lieutenants.

Ann and I donned our armor undies and our ninja outfits. It was less than 10 miles to the hacienda, so we could easily run there in about 20 minutes without getting tired. That was actually faster than a horse could make the trip after dark. Our night vision glasses made it as easy for us at night as it would have been in the middle of the day. We arrived hardly breathing hard. It was a pleasant bit of exercise to limber up for the task ahead.

We looked the place over and noted that there were still a lot of guards around, so a new boss must have moved in to replace The Tarantula. We assumed that he would still be using the same bedroom, so we wanted to look there first.

We gained the veranda roof the same way as I had done the night before, and we quickly moved away from the edge of the roof to make it harder to see us. It was late enough that there were no lights showing in the house, except for two in upstairs windows. We checked out the nearest window and found that it opened in on a bedroom fitted with several bunk beds occupied by men who must be guards. A few windows down, the other light was in a bedroom with only one bed, the one The Tarantula had been in when I killed him.

One man and two women were in the bed. The man was fucking one of the women while the other woman simply lay on the bed watching the activity. I looked closely at the man and decided that he was probably the lieutenant that I had seen earlier, but I could not be absolutely certain.

A quick conference produced the decision to attack the group of six men in the bunk room first, then to go after the rest of them as the opportunity presented itself. A modification to our guns had provided us with a removable noise suppressor which was currently installed. Therefore, we cheated a little bit and made our way to the window. I took the right side of the room, and Ann took the left. On her count of three, we both opened up on the six men inside on full automatic and eliminated all six in only a few seconds. The loudest noise we heard was the breaking of the window glass as the bullets first hit it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.